7:00 PM EST : Detroit ( -3 ) at Charlotte ( 3 ) —- T: 219
    7:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( 3.5 ) at Orlando ( -3.5 ) —- T: 212.5
    8:00 PM EST : Utah ( -7 ) at Memphis ( 7 ) —- T: 213.5
    8:00 PM EST : Indiana ( 7.5 ) at Houston ( -7.5 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Washington ( 6.5 ) at Minnesota ( -6.5 ) —- T: 237.5
    8:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( -3 ) at Okla City ( 3 ) —- T: 215
    10:30 PM EST : Boston ( -8 ) at Golden State ( 8 ) —- T: 225.5
    10:30 PM EST : Sacramento ( 8 ) at LA Lakers ( -8.5 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• BerkeleyBoss

Got all excited like I might have a gpp sweat and then that 2nd half happened. Ugh. Towns was “supposed” to be up there in the 60’s with Beal and Harden.

• monarch

Mo Vagner killing the Wolves. BTW because of Scott Brooks deep rotations and commitment to the second unit
    ..Beal is the only Wizard guaranteed minutes bit the bench mob all make for good GPP plays.

• Dfspacman

Wagner

• zpa1989

can someone please explain to me how brogdon goes out in the first quarter and TJ Warren still goes single digits? that logically makes zero sense.

• gaelicgirl

@theIrrigator said...

Dont think they brought Kanter over so he could sit on the Bench behind Time Lord. I figured him and Theis each get 20 mins, Time Lord gets the rest. But maybe I have misread the situation, guess we will know after tonight

All right, thanks…I take back my gaslighting comment LOL
    Guess I’ll stick with him and hope you’re right, if he does play he could eat against the Dubs backups to the backups

• tmarohl

Guess I didn’t expect Timberpups to get blown out.

• monarch

@tmarohl said...

Guess I didn’t expect Timberpups to get blown out.

Was I wrong about Beal?

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #65

RG Tiered Ranking

@Ace15 said...

Tommorows slate is so trappy. Value, high paced, so many teams on b2b. Going to be so ugly

Looks like a pretty good slate other than me having to play Warren again

• gaelicgirl

It’s definitely beer time

good luck late slaters!

• Wynter12

Damn, Wagner did end up going off. Too bad I wasted him in bad lineups.

• SteeloCity

Ughhh Kemba 70% owned in the late slate. Hope he does a Brogdon and plays a minute and rests lol

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #65

RG Tiered Ranking

@gaelicgirl said...

All right, thanks…I take back my gaslighting comment LOL
    Guess I’ll stick with him and hope you’re right, if he does play he could eat against the Dubs backups to the backups

I have 27% on main slate and he’s in my one late slate lineup

• Sleazygreazy

RG Overall Ranking

@gaelicgirl said...

It’s definitely beer time

good luck late slaters!

And good luck late night hammers, need some DLooooo

• SteeloCity

Going through these entries, there’s dudes with 100+ in the 7.77. I just can’t believe that. I’d go invest in the stock market with that kind of cash. Geez.

• monarch

Ya…tomorrow slate does look gross. But it usually does at first glance.

• BerkeleyBoss

Only 4 of my 40 FD lineups have someone in the final 2 games. Time to watch the winning plummet!

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #96

RG Tiered Ranking

The play was KAT full fade… would still be ok if I hadn’t fall for IT

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #65

RG Tiered Ranking

@Sleazygreazy said...

And good luck late night hammers, need some DLooooo

I have quite a bit

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #65

RG Tiered Ranking

@SteeloCity said...

Going through these entries, there’s dudes with 100+ in the 7.77. I just can’t believe that. I’d go invest in the stock market with that kind of cash. Geez.

You are new lol

• monarch

Nvm. Tomorrows slate looks amazing. Really like it

• SteeloCity

Idk why I play the big GPP’s. Constantly just behind the cash line and now I just wasted $8.

• deepfat

@SteeloCity said...

If you’re new then you should steer clear of those multi contests. Shark infested waters.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #65

RG Tiered Ranking

@SteeloCity said...

Idk why I play the big GPP’s. Constantly just behind the cash line and now I just wasted $8.

We aren’t even halfway through the 1st qtr lol, what lineup did you end up going with?

• Sleazygreazy

RG Overall Ranking

Looking pretty good rn in the Monster, if I had any discipline Whatsoever I would have put my one entry into SEs but oh well
    Teague, Paul, beal, dlo, bertans, culver, Aminu, tucker and Embiid

• Dfspacman

Late night hammer coming through, wish I had exposure

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).