7:00 PM EST : Detroit ( -3 ) at Charlotte ( 3 ) —- T: 219
    7:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( 3.5 ) at Orlando ( -3.5 ) —- T: 212.5
    8:00 PM EST : Utah ( -7 ) at Memphis ( 7 ) —- T: 213.5
    8:00 PM EST : Indiana ( 7.5 ) at Houston ( -7.5 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Washington ( 6.5 ) at Minnesota ( -6.5 ) —- T: 237.5
    8:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( -3 ) at Okla City ( 3 ) —- T: 215
    10:30 PM EST : Boston ( -8 ) at Golden State ( 8 ) —- T: 225.5
    10:30 PM EST : Sacramento ( 8 ) at LA Lakers ( -8.5 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• damionismyname

• Ranked #96

RG Tiered Ranking

@zpa1989 said...

can someone please explain to me how brogdon goes out in the first quarter and TJ Warren still goes single digits? that logically makes zero sense.

he went Suns throwback

• JSteele

Goodluck Rocketman in the forum contest. Smart vs Draymond.

Smart could put me in a good spot in the big tourney too

• deepfat

Wanamaker doing work for me in tiers at 4.5%. Need JayBrown to wake up.

• Micah831

I guess my last minute switch from Kennard To warren didnt really matter that much but it might cause me not to cash. Spent $50 winning .50 so far but if rondo can do something decent then maybe more? And who is Wagner on WAS? Anyone mention him? Lol

• Sleazygreazy

RG Overall Ranking

Oh Dlo, I know you like TOs but come on bud

• tmarohl

@monarch said...

Was I wrong about Beal?

No, I had him everywhere. Just said I wouldn’t play him for a grand more. Hopefully you avoided the AD landmine.

• tmarohl

@Unico10 said...

The play was KAT full fade… would still be ok if I hadn’t fall for IT

I think you just play Harden and Giannis every night they are on the slate, and fill in the rest.

• siddom

freaking rob bob covington couldn’t put up 5 more its and shae sucked like usual….should have played evan fournier and dray

• deepfat

I’ll give the Dubs this, for a G-league squad they sure do fight night after night.

• thetitanlb

D russ hurt and wont return. Just another night one of my players gets hurt. This league can suck a fat you know what. Mother ffffffffff

• Sleazygreazy

RG Overall Ranking

@thetitanlb said...

D russ hurt and wont return. Just another night one of my players gets hurt. This league can suck a fat you know what. Mother ffffffffff

If it makes you feel any better taking Dlo over Mitchell cost me 100k. Instead I’m gonna min cash and yes I am pissed!

• rmccullough1419

Will Draymond run this out? Need him too lol

• thetitanlb

@Sleazygreazy said...

If it makes you feel any better taking Dlo over Mitchell cost me 100k. Instead I’m gonna min cash and yes I am pissed!

I feel your pain man

• deepfat

@thetitanlb said...

I feel your pain man

You feel the pain of losing out on 100K?

• siddom

whats up with these scrub cali teams putting up a good match against playoff contender…gsw and sac wtf just lay down bros!

• chronoxiong

I can’t buy a win on FD at all. Everyone is too sharp there. They know to pay up for two SGs when it historically doesn’t work all the time. It used to be suicidal to do that. So yeah, I am still searching a win on FD for the past 2 weeks.

On Yahoo I crushed though with my two late night hammers. Got minimum GPP cash in the Baller https://sports.yahoo.com/dailyfantasy/contest/5934032/101370704#

At least it’s hard to play both Harden and Beal on that site. Spent $22 and won $43 on Yahoo to keep my hopes on that site

• siddom

welp $15 in $666.66 out. not too shabby but was evan fournier and dray away from winning 1st.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Use our links to sign up and deposit on sites listed in this thread to get these bonuses:

• FanDuel

Get 1-month of RotoGrinders Premium for FREE (a ~$40value) by signing up through one of our links!

Learn More
  • DraftKings

Sign up for DraftKings using a RotoGrinders link & receive our DraftKings Premium content FREE for 1 month. That’s a ~$40 value! No DraftKings promo code necessary!

Learn More
  • FantasyDraft

FantasyDraft strives to put players first, with a mission to “provide a fun and fair experience for all.” To this end, the site has a well-built, easy-to-use interface and a the first of its kind in offering “Rake-Free” fantasy contests.

Learn More

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler