7:00 PM EST : Detroit ( -3 ) at Charlotte ( 3 ) —- T: 219
    7:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( 3.5 ) at Orlando ( -3.5 ) —- T: 212.5
    8:00 PM EST : Utah ( -7 ) at Memphis ( 7 ) —- T: 213.5
    8:00 PM EST : Indiana ( 7.5 ) at Houston ( -7.5 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Washington ( 6.5 ) at Minnesota ( -6.5 ) —- T: 237.5
    8:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( -3 ) at Okla City ( 3 ) —- T: 215
    10:30 PM EST : Boston ( -8 ) at Golden State ( 8 ) —- T: 225.5
    10:30 PM EST : Sacramento ( 8 ) at LA Lakers ( -8.5 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• NoLimits0

@monarch said...

No limits. You seem to be taking something personal. I simply said he must be pissed he missed out on 100k because of Cam Reddish. You then stated he had several top finishes in the 11 dollar which in reality he did not. Most of these pros talk about all the money they lost because they missed on a play like a Cam Reddish. I’d be upset to if my BR was 60k lighter because of a miss.

I am taking it personally. Do you understand that people here in this forum would be so happy to win like 1k and you are suggesting that someone who won 75k in just the recorded GPPs on resultsDB last night (probably 100k+ overall) would be pissed? That makes me so mad. All of us in the forum would love to finish 2nd and 1st in a GPP even if that means Cam Reddish cost us the 1st in one of them…that’s crazy man. I am taking it very personally that’s so greedy it’s unreasonable.

And about my other point he did cash like a decent chunk of his 11 dollar entries to easily be up even if he didn’t finish 2nd in one of them is mu point.

Ok back to the normal discussion. I was actually very mad because that greed is just so wrong.

• JSteele

I can’t believe we have a full page of commenting on youdacao’s feelings. Can we get back to the slate now.

• NoLimits0

@Pandamonious said...

Right, but Chandler isn’t playing 40 minutes, and if House is out with Gordon, are they just going play Tucker at C all game? Rhyno? Just play Rivers, Harden, McLemore, Sefolosha, Tucker for 40 minutes? If Westbrook sits that is. Someone is getting a ton of minutes at C tonight, not named Tyson Chandler.

Yea I believe at most it will be like 25 Chandler and maybe 10 and 10 for Ryno and Isaiah and rest for Tucker. The main problem is Isaiah doesn’t share the floor with another C limiting his mins.

• tmarohl

@Sleazygreazy said...

Not true, I won about 100K in one month this year during baseball. Now I am getting crushed on NBA. I’ve started playing the piggy bank just to try out some new things with the no dropped score. I am having a real tough time adjusting to the new format. I’m gonna throw some into the monster today if I can figure out this damn WAS/MIN game & Chandler…

FYI – FD is not a new format, they just reverted back to the way it was after that miserable one season of drop the score.

• monarch

You seem angry over a topic discussion. Everything alright?

Anyways people do get upset when if they would have made a different decision they would have 3x more amount of money. It’s part of the evaluation process. I’m sure it happens in the milly maker every single week.

• JSteele

At the end of the day, i’m sure youdacao has millions of dollars in bankroll, so a measly 60k he’ll just earn tonight or tomorrow or something

• siddom

anyone else fading the late games? seems like the only two viable players are DLO and KEMBA.

• Sleazygreazy

RG Overall Ranking

@tmarohl said...

FYI – FD is not a new format, they just reverted back to the way it was after that miserable one season of drop the score.

Fair enough, last year was my first year playing DFS, so it’s new to me

• tmarohl

@Sleazygreazy said...

Fair enough, last year was my first year playing DFS, so it’s new to me

Got it.

• NoLimits0

I hijacked the thread so I’ll post some takes (which won’t get 2nd in a GPP)

I think tonight there’s no one obvious unless Westbrook is out. I think Chandler is safe but he might not get a ton of mins for upside.

Lakers play much better defense with AD and at a slower pace so I think Kings might be out even though Fox is out. Prices also have gone up.

Celtics are all priced up but Warriors defense is soft. Hard to predict which Celtic.

Jeff Teague if he plays 30-35 looks cheap still KAT will probably be the chalkiest player if Westbrook plays. I think KAT has 70 point upside.

Draymond and Covington both look extremely cheap but their play has justified their price. I haven’t watched enough games to know if this is just a new trend or they are getting unlucky.

• JSteele

@siddom said...

anyone else fading the late games? seems like the only two viable players are DLO and KEMBA.

Boston has tons of viable plays against the Warriors awful defense, but picking the right one is really difficult to do unless your MME. Smart seems consistent, since Hayward went down, but his upside seems limited to mid 30s-40 (which is fine at his price point). Kemba seems to limited to around 50 for upside which is also good at his price point and Jaylen Brown is kind of priced too high for a ceiling game, so I kind of like Kemba and Smart.

Of course, don’t forget about Bogdan.

• tmarohl

@siddom said...

I find myself loading up on that Boston GS game. Probably stay away from Kemba, but I like several Boston guys. Also like some guys on SAC. Probably stay away from LBJ, AD though on the Lakers side.

• dominicanpapi

@siddom said...

I’m a firm believer in late night hammers. I like Kuzma, Lebron and AD obviously. On the Boston side, if Williams is out, I’ll go back to Kanter.

• tmarohl

@JSteele said...

Boston has tons of viable plays against the Warriors awful defense, but picking the right one is really difficult to do unless your MME. Smart seems consistent, since Hayward went down, but his upside seems limited to mid 30s-40 (which is fine at his price point). Kemba seems to limited to around 50 for upside which is also good at his price point and Jaylen Brown is kind of priced too high for a ceiling game, so I kind of like Kemba and Smart.

Of course, don’t forget about Bogdan.

I like DLO to put up a 50 spot. I’m intrigued by guys like Carsen Edwards and Timelord (if he plays). Also don’t mind some Paschall

• JSteele

Is this a Cory Joseph troll spot?

• tmarohl

@JSteele said...

I was just looking at him. Watched that game the other night. He did jack in the first half. He had a much better second half, but Bogdan was the guy running the show.

• Sleazygreazy

RG Overall Ranking

@JSteele said...

I’ve been looking at Yogi Ferrell at the stone minimum. Maybe tough for me to fit in with only doing 1-3 lineups, but could be a spot where Walton gives him some run in a not close game or just to try and get some scoring. Doesn’t really seem necessary to play CoJo 35 mins with virtually zero production.

• JSteele

@Sleazygreazy said...

I’ve been looking at Yogi Ferrell at the stone minimum. Maybe tough for me to fit in with only doing 1-3 lineups, but could be a spot where Walton gives him some run in a not close game or just to try and get some scoring. Doesn’t really seem necessary to play CoJo 35 mins with virtually zero production.

Cojo does has have a 38 burger against the Lakers in his history.

He also has a 3 burger.

• Ace15

Enes Kanter seems like a lock to me. Also, dear god…Dejonte Murray. Someone stop me. KAT/Drummond also solid.

• tmarohl

@Ace15 said...

Enes Kanter seems like a lock to me. Also, dear god…Dejonte Murray. Someone stop me. KAT/Drummond also solid.

I kind of like Blake

• newzreview

Trailblazers signed Mello?

• Petergunz82

@siddom said...

I like Kanter if Boston is still thin up front

• Ace15

@tmarohl said...

I kind of like Blake

Good call. 8K Fd and 7.2 DK seems like good value.

• frugal

@Pandamonious said...

Right, but Chandler isn’t playing 40 minutes, and if House is out with Gordon, are they just going play Tucker at C all game? Rhyno? Just play Rivers, Harden, McLemore, Sefolosha, Tucker for 40 minutes? If Westbrook sits that is. Someone is getting a ton of minutes at C tonight, not named Tyson Chandler.

I would be a little surprised to see Chandler play more than 20. FWIW, House is also a GTD, though doubtful. If House is back I can certainly see them going smaller for a bit. I would think Hartenstein would have to make an appearance tonight though.

• monarch

AD and Beal look great to me. I can make an argument they should both be 1k more expensive on DK.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).