7:00 PM EST : Detroit ( -3 ) at Charlotte ( 3 ) —- T: 219
    7:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( 3.5 ) at Orlando ( -3.5 ) —- T: 212.5
    8:00 PM EST : Utah ( -7 ) at Memphis ( 7 ) —- T: 213.5
    8:00 PM EST : Indiana ( 7.5 ) at Houston ( -7.5 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Washington ( 6.5 ) at Minnesota ( -6.5 ) —- T: 237.5
    8:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( -3 ) at Okla City ( 3 ) —- T: 215
    10:30 PM EST : Boston ( -8 ) at Golden State ( 8 ) —- T: 225.5
    10:30 PM EST : Sacramento ( 8 ) at LA Lakers ( -8.5 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Njsum1

@Ace15 said...

Keep thinking Draymond going to have a good game…but continues to fail. Do we have any faith tonight?

Faith no, but he’s 5300 dollars. So I’ll take a leap

• RipCityRings

Center is tough tonight. Zeller has been a lot more active offensively the last couple games, is that correlated with Graham in the starting lineup? 5.4K feels cheap if he’s going to see 30 minutes and take 10+ shots.

How many times has Drummond hit 50+ with Blake in? Both are in great spots, but I don’t see GPP upside at 8.6K for Drum.

Towns is also hard to pay up for with Wiggins commanding more usage and Teague back. Feels like 6x might be out of reach, though it is the Wiz.

Dwight is a little pricey at 5.2K but could do some real damage to that 2nd unit SAC front court.

Thank god Sabonis is still PF eligible at least…

• captainwacky

Per the Tyson Chandler conversation.. he’s old but he can probably get up to 25-27 minutes if need be (though that’s just me speculating entirely). Whether RWB plays or not tonight, this would qualify as ‘need be’— they can’t run anyone else on the roster out there confidently vs sabonis (or Goga, for that matter). I think he’s a better play than has been suggested thus far. Especially when you consider he will have a role as the lob finisher in that offense, you can kinda project him to be about 80 percent of what Capela is because there’s not really a skills translation to parse; he’s just a 7 foot athletic dude.

• hobbes2d

@Ace15 said...

Keep thinking Draymond going to have a good game…but continues to fail. Do we have any faith tonight?

No. I wouldn’t play him at all. He’s checked out lol.

• captainwacky

@hobbes2d said...

I’d agree with this— what’s his motivation to go hard, and what part of his game/the team makeup is conducive to a monster line even if he goes hard? They play slow now, and it iso’s through russell.. he’s gonna be hard pressed to get to that triple double style of play.

• SteeloCity

Tier 6 on DK is a black hole. Who do you even play?

• hobbes2d

@captainwacky said...

Per the Tyson Chandler conversation.. he’s old but he can probably get up to 25-27 minutes if need be (though that’s just me speculating entirely). Whether RWB plays or not tonight, this would qualify as ‘need be’— they can’t run anyone else on the roster out there confidently vs sabonis (or Goga, for that matter). I think he’s a better play than has been suggested thus far. Especially when you consider he will have a role as the lob finisher in that offense, you can kinda project him to be about 80 percent of what Capela is because there’s not really a skills translation to parse; he’s just a 7 foot athletic dude.

I agree. Haven’t really found many other people who have this same take but there’s this consensus that Chandler is some washed up injury raddled guy when that’s not the case. He’s old yes, but still a physical specimen and very athletic for his size/age. I definitely wouldn’t be surprised if he got mid 20s minutes especially since they’re facing a very legit post player in Sabonis.

• Ace15

@captainwacky said...

I’d agree with this— what’s his motivation to go hard, and what part of his game/the team makeup is conducive to a monster line even if he goes hard? They play slow now, and it iso’s through russell.. he’s gonna be hard pressed to get to that triple double style of play.

Yeah…Guess I’m just a sucker. I’ve burned through enough money this week, what’s a little more.

• hobbes2d

@captainwacky said...

I’m just waiting for the BS injury he’s going to get so that he can sit out the rest of the year lol.

• monarch

I’m not a big narrative guy at all but Mike Conley is cheap, has perhaps the most exploitable matchup and the opposing crowd will be cheering for him all night…

• tmarohl

@hobbes2d said...

I just don’t think he is that good. He is the kind of scrappy player that a good team needs. He is not the kind of player in my opinion that can put up numbers on a bad team.

• captainwacky

@monarch said...

I’m not a big narrative guy at all but Mike Conley is cheap, has perhaps the most exploitable matchup and the opposing crowd will be cheering for him all night…

Yeah, I like conley for like 7 reasons tonight. That is one of them, for sure, and I don’t see why they wouldn’t let him have his night if possible.

• tmarohl

@captainwacky said...

Yeah, I like conley for like 7 reasons tonight. That is one of them, for sure, and I don’t see why they wouldn’t let him have his night if possible.

Same – he is in almost all of my lineups tonight.

• frugal

@captainwacky said...

You have to remember this is the front side of a B2B and Capella is missing tomorrow as well. He probably could get up into the mid 20’s in a pinch but that potentially puts them in a bind tomorrow night.

• tmarohl

@frugal said...

You have to remember this is the front side of a B2B and Capella is missing tomorrow as well. He probably could get up into the mid 20’s in a pinch but that potentially puts them in a bind tomorrow night.

We just have to figure out which game Houston is going to forfeit. My guess is tomorrow. Want to keep the home fans happy. I think Westbrook plays tonight and rests tomorrow, if he rests at all. I kind of doubt that he will.

• siddom

Conley for the savings, or Mitchell for the upside? huge salary difference here

• tmarohl

For what it is worth, Westbrook is not listed on the injury report.

• captainwacky

@frugal said...

I honestly don’t think it inhibits him from playing into the 20’s in either— He’s old but like… I think we’re overemphasizing how little he can play. Even if that was the case (this is going to sound weird)— I think PJ tucker can guard KAT better than Sabonis, and they might just punt tomorrow if RWB plays today.

• Ace15

I get the Conley narrative and MEM is trash against guards, but he still 6400. My early builds have a lot more Mitchell than Conley. What am I missing? I don’t think it’s a absolute smash spot. Will 5X really win a GPP? Feel like he needs to go at least 7X. I’ve been wrong a lot this week so idk.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #46

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@tmarohl said...

We just have to figure out which game Houston is going to forfeit. My guess is tomorrow.

Seems like it’d be wiser to forfeit tonight against a non-conference opponent. Tomorrow you have the Wolves, who are also on a B2B.

• telestraightshooter

Not germane to NBA, But Myles Garrett was the 1st NFL player to break a 36 year old rule that few even know existed!

https://raiderswire.usatoday.com/2019/11/15/watch-how-lyle-alzado-rule-came-to-be-which-myles-garrett-broke-to-receive-indefinite-suspension/

• Ace15

Don’t know if it’s been mentioned but it’s KAT birthday lol.

• hobbes2d

@tmarohl said...

I just don’t think he is that good. He is the kind of scrappy player that a good team needs. He is not the kind of player in my opinion that can put up numbers on a bad team.

He’s good he’s just not someone who can take the scoring load or anything when guys are out. He’s like PJ Tucker. He’s a great player who needs to be on a good team so he can just concentrate on playing defense and doing all the dirty work etc. Like he can’t shoot very well but he can drive and get layups or kick it out to open shooters but GS has nobody like that right now other than DLo.

• superstars92

@Pandamonious said...

Seems like it’d be wiser to forfeit tonight against a non-conference opponent. Tomorrow you have the Wolves, who are also on a B2B.

Houston isn’t forfeiting any games? They are pretty much the same team without Westbrook, just the stats will be more geared towards Harden. Houston was pretty good in that long stretch without Paul last year (and some games without Capela and Paul). Houston won it’s game earlier this year without Westbrook. Houston played ok in the first half last game without Westbrook. It’s not really an issue when he rests – it’s just that Harden will put up more stats. Regardless they won’t get to the WCF with or without Westbrook this year.

• superstars92

Tyson Chandler is 4k, but PJ Tucker is only 4.5k

Both are going to probably play C tonight. I just don’t know the minutes distribution. You can make an argument Tucker at 4.5k is a better play than Tyson at 4k because you don’t really need that extra 500 in a lot of teams.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).