7:30 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 8 ) at Atlanta ( -8 ) —- T: 208
    7:30 PM EST : Dallas ( 0 ) at Boston ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : Detroit ( 4.5 ) at New York ( -4.5 ) —- T: 200
    8:00 PM EST : Houston ( 1.5 ) at Okla City ( -1.5 ) —- T: 217
    8:00 PM EST : Golden State ( -5.5 ) at Toronto ( 5.5 ) —- T: 220
    9:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( 4.5 ) at Denver ( -4.5 ) —- T: 221
    10:30 PM EST : Memphis ( 12 ) at LA Clippers ( -12 ) —- T: 202
    10:30 PM EST : San Antonio ( -6 ) at Sacramento ( 6 ) —- T: 195

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• astauty

@DomTwan said...

Locking both Covington/Chandler in at $4900 for my F positions and forming some good lineups.

chandler/covington/Eric bledsoe, and McClellan… you have quite a bit of value there.

• DomTwan

Thoughts on Jameer Nelson tonight?

• CherubRock12

Leonard,Blake or Draymond for cash tonight?

• RobertoTomba

@nateW said...

Will it be possible to cash tonight if I fade Harden and Westbrook? Man there is so many guys tonight that could get a fifty burger though. Cousins, Leonard, Wall, Curry, Durant. May not even need to pay up tonight for Harden. That could be the key tonight because everyone will be focused on that Houston/OKC game, they won’t see all the other potential.

I’m fading Westbrook, for cost alone. Like all the super-stud guards, they love matchups against each other. Westbrook posted a shiny 23.8 points/10.8 rebounds/12.3 assists in 4 games against the Rockets last season, and I have no reason to believe that he won’t do it again. But, I can save enough by plugging Steph Curry in instead that I can beef up other positions. Curry also likes facing off against elite shooters: he averaged a mind-blowing 40.5 points and 8 assists in last season’s 2 games against the Raptors.

• nateW

Here’s my FD lineup for tonight:

Curry
    Westbrook
    Harden
    Giannis Antetokounmpo
    Durant
    Lebron
    AD
    Blake
    Cousins

I’m pretty sure I will be in first place. But knowing my luck I problem still won’t even hit the cash line with that. Lol.

• deerosa

HIt for 525.00 on the express last night.

I am sticking with that and Late night tonight.

• mellofellowsu

@nateW said...

Will it be possible to cash tonight if I fade Harden and Westbrook?

Absolutely.

• bangthedrummond

@nateW said...

Here’s my FD lineup for tonight:

Curry
    Westbrook
    Harden
    Giannis Antetokounmpo
    Durant
    Lebron
    AD
    Blake
    Cousins

I’m pretty sure I will be in first place. But knowing my luck I problem still won’t even hit the cash line with that. Lol.

You gotta have Bill Laimbeer in there somewhere to win it…

• Srogers96

Last time RWB, Harden, AD played.Fit all three in for fun and actually won $20. Gonna try it again tonight just for fun again.

• Butternutter

@DomTwan said...

Thoughts on Jameer Nelson tonight?

For a cheap PG I prefer Murray.

• RobertoTomba

@bangthedrummond said...

You gotta have Bill Laimbeer in there somewhere to win it…

Isiah Thomas was supposed to be on the team, but Michael Jordan told to coach to leave him off.

• JGun10

@DomTwan said...

Sheldon McClellan is popping in my model.

Anyone rostering him tonight?

He started last game when Beal was out, but it took him 35 minutes to get 19 FP. Not bad for $3k but damn it’s hard to play 35 minutes and just get 19 FP. I think Wall was out that game also so even if gets the start might be hard to reach 25 minutes plus tonight.

• nickpierce723826

Anyone on Draymond tonight….can so trust him.

• FAMOF665

So after getting stuck with Belj last night this news with Drummond has me thinking I should just change lineups now… Anyone think we get news before lock seeing game is at 730 instead of 7? Only started playing nba last year half way through and nights like tonight make this Newb miss late swap

• fourseasons

Denver’s Malone is this year’s Scott Skiles. Hard to trust. He knows zilch about basketball.

• fourseasons

@nickpierce723826 said...

Anyone on Draymond tonight….can so trust him.

Great in a balanced LU.

• RobertoTomba

@FAMOF665 said...

So after getting stuck with Belj last night this news with Drummond has me thinking I should just change lineups now… Anyone think we get news before lock seeing game is at 730 instead of 7? Only started playing nba last year half way through and nights like tonight make this Newb miss late swap

Stan Van Gundy said he believes Drummond will “try to give it a go” tonight,

That doesn’t help Drummond or Baynes, but it definitely means Marjanovic goes from a tempting flyer that will let you down to someone you can safely ignore.

• TheRyanFlaherty

I finally had a good night last night and I think it was because there was no Harden, Westbrook, Davis, etc…As soon as I saw the slate everything clicked without those temptations.
    I have to remember that tonight, I don’t know why it’s taken me this long to get back to the principals that made me a wining player in previous years…Something with the FD pricing ,shallow positions and guys throwing up 70 point nights like it’s a normal thing, really threw me off…Hoping I can get back on track (and must resist Westbrook/Harden matchup hype lol)

• stats99tuff

dipo’s price is just saying please play me…. lol

• RobertoTomba

Does it feel like Steph Curry is almost under the radar this season? He’s only a hair off last year’s amazing production, despite fitting Durant into the lineup fairly seamlessly. But, when talking about the top plays, it’s usually Harden, Westbrook, or Davis (for those who like a sense of danger).

• stuntdevil

‏@FantasyLabsNBA
    Lineup note: John Wall will have his minutes monitored Wednesday.

• hobbes2d

Lol lost multiple H2Hs last night by half a point. What sucks is that I went Lillard when I actually liked Russell the best last night since the Nets are awful vs guards. I also loved BroLo and Randle for the same reasons. I only played all 3 in 1 LU. Lol @ Me.

Tonight looks interesting given all the studs on the slate. I don’t care if Boogie ends up with crazy ownership that price is too low to not play him.

• noddy

Harden and RWB will combine for at least 150 tonight. Fade at your own risk. Lots of cheap guys you can plug in around them for sure

• RobertoTomba

@stats99tuff said...

dipo’s price is just saying please play me…. lol

Don’t walk…run away from this play. Last season, he was great (when healthy) because he was competing with Jennings and Payton for shots. This season, he has a guy who has the ball in his hands just about the entire game. Everyone is a supporting player to Harden. He might go off once in a while, but he’s so hard to trust.

• FAMOF665

monitored like limited? or is it because its philly and they’ll pull him the 1st time they build decent lead? Should’ve known better than to make lineups before AM shoot around

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).