NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

8:00 PM EST : Golden State ( -7 ) at Boston ( 7 ) —- T: 215
    10:30 PM EST : Houston ( 0 ) at Phoenix ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• roomchat

What’s ownership going to be on Chris Paul?

I didn’t even consider him, especially with Booker at a comparable price point.

Thinking about going back and throwing him into a couple lineups just so I’m not kicking myself later.

But seems like a wasteful investment.

• Njsum1

@jhpog said...

+1 on the pro kat front

GL to all of us that have never watched a hockey game in our life and have a freeroll tonight. should be hilarious

Two seasons ago I binked a quarter arcade 3 game hockey slate during the NBA all star break, and I knew absolutely nothing about hockey, although I did read up on some strategy before playing, yet still knew nothing.

The beauty of the win was that I was leading with by 1 with a minute left in the last game and then all of a sudden my goalie gives up a goal with a minute left in the game so I momentarily slipped into 2nd. Then…in an act of pure magnificence and blind luck, one of my skaters gets credited for the goal, putting me back into 1st.

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@Joeyrockland1 said...

isn’t Monroe coming off injury, when was the last time he played? How is he getting over 20 minutes?

Yea i’m cautious with a b2b tomorrow against LAL

• mbunner23

Worst slate ever

• billholler

@Clayc2727 said...

Lol. The honesty is refreshing. Can’t say it was a total loss if you got that free buffet though. I dump it on DK in a week and I don’t get a free meal. Just a few $3 tickets

Exactly. For every $1350 you lose, you get a free entry into a $3 GPP.

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@mbunner23 said...

Worst skate ever

If we’re stuck with just two games.. I wouldn’t mind these 4 teams being there everytime lol. At least we’ll see some scoring… and Charles Barkley yell about someone at halftime :)

**EDIT
    were .. to we’re for bill and gaelic lol

• superjon

Didn’t see Dray mentioned that much.

don’t really like him tonight.

Obviously I had to make a last minute change to include him in at least one LU.

• feekdogg

I built a lineup early last night and I haven’t touched it.
    This is a big step for me. Hope this works.

• chronoxiong

PJ Tucker revenge game narrative tonight? Not gonna do it. And I was on Dragan Air Bender but with Greg Monroe making his debut tonight, I just can’t do it anymore either.

• jglumsic

@Njsum1 said...

Two seasons ago I binked a quarter arcade 3 game hockey slate during the NBA all star break, and I knew absolutely nothing about hockey, although I did read up on some strategy before playing, yet still knew nothing.

The beauty of the win was that I was leading with by 1 with a minute left in the last game and then all of a sudden my goalie gives up a goal with a minute left in the game so I momentarily slipped into 2nd. Then…in an act of pure magnificence and blind luck, one of my skaters gets credited for the goal, putting me back into 1st.

Lol I’m hoping I have that same luck with my first time on hockey tonight. The scoring is so low I’m not used to how little pts you get in it

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@chronoxiong said...

PJ Tucker revenge game narrative tonight? Not gonna do it. And I was on Dragan Air Bender but with Greg Monroe making his debut tonight, I just can’t do it anymore either.

Yea Len, Bender, Monroe ..b2b seems like a carousal tonight.

• dtrain187

Why are fools even mentioning Zaza? Dude has been averaging like 13 minutes a game and hasn’t even hit 20 FP’s the past 12 games.

I know he’s dirt cheap, but I would rather go Luc or Young for a punt.

• Njsum1

@jglumsic said...

Lol I’m hoping I have that same luck with my first time on hockey tonight. The scoring is so low I’m not used to how little pts you get in it

It’s kind of slow with the scoring, yet it’s not bad when there’s no NBA. I play every year now during the NBA all star break hoping to recreate some of that magic..lol

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

Just an ultimate punt for salary relief on a two game slate. Makes Harden/Steph doable with talent at the other positions.

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

Lol well one other person has zaza in my little 10 man .. interesting interesting lol.

• superjon

@KATburger said...

Just an ultimate punt for salary relief on a two game slate. Makes Harden/Steph doable with talent at the other positions.

But Steph will be the biggest bust of the night :)

I’ll predict 32 FD points.

• dtrain187

@KATburger said...

Lol well one other person has zaza in my little 10 man .. interesting interesting lol.

I mean anything can happen, but the dude just hasn’t been getting the minutes to be viable. I would rather go Luc, Bender or Josh Jackson before I went Zaza.

• tcmitch1

Good luck all…
    Kyrie 75% owned on the FD Clutch shot

• jglumsic

@Njsum1 said...

It’s kind of slow with the scoring, yet it’s not bad when there’s no NBA. I play every year now during the NBA all star break hoping to recreate some of that magic..lol

May have to do the same if I cash tonight lol

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@dtrain187 said...

I mean anything can happen, but the dude just hasn’t been getting the minutes to be viable. I would rather go Luc, Bender or Josh Jackson before I wen Zaza.

i’ve got luc in there as well.. spent up for Curry/harden/tj warren/booker… then went chriss and mike james. Took a stand and took some chances.

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

Good luck to everyone tonight!! Someone take the crown!!

• HandlesUp

• 2018 FanDuel WFBBC Finalist

Nick Young 10% owned, was hoping for less.

• Tnjkoch221

Kyrie 47% on DK $3 sharpshooter

• Clayc2727

@billholler said...

Exactly. For every $1350 you lose, you get a free entry into a $3 GPP.

Lol. I like to think that at least hit for a min cash during that $1350 spending spree. So in actuality it’s only really like for every $1100 I get a $3 ticket that I inevitably lose in anyways

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@jglumsic said...

May have to do the same if I cash tonight lol

Hockey is really fun to play on FD not sure on DK. I played here and there last year but haven’t so far this year. Minnesota boy so i dont mind watching a little hockey once in a while. If no one has, i’d suggest going to a professional game. TV doesn’t do the game justice whatsoever.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).