NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

8:00 PM EST : Golden State ( -7 ) at Boston ( 7 ) —- T: 215
    10:30 PM EST : Houston ( 0 ) at Phoenix ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

Only players for me here are steph/zaza .. need a shootout from hou/pho

• Kamais_Ookin

I’m loving my massive zaza exposure.

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

zaza showing some elevation

• Kamais_Ookin

We’re surging ZA ZA kat!!

• Kamais_Ookin

The haters are awfully quiet now.

• dtrain187

Luc Mbah a Moute scratched!

PJ Tucker revenge game just picked up steam.

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@Kamais_Ookin said...

We’re surging ZA ZA kat!!

still early but for 3100 on DK and 9.25 in the first i’ll take it. only need 15-20 from him is what i was hoping for.

• Kamais_Ookin

Luc Mbah a Moute is OUT remove him from the lu’s asap!

• Kamais_Ookin

FUCK Luc Mbah a Moute i have a lot of him FUUUUUUUUUUCK

• jasonresno

Luc Mbah Moute surprise ruled out.

• catcountry21

I had Luc in about 25% of my lineups…..shitty!

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@dtrain187 said...

Luc Mbah a Moute scratched!

oh wow… … i felt like he was a target for sure so hopefully… it brings a portion of the field down to… man lol… they should have announced he was ill earlier in the day. Thats just crazy

• billholler

@Kamais_Ookin said...

I’m loving my massive zaza exposure.

Zaza almost always has 10 FP in the first 5 minutes and then he goes and gets popcorn and a beer.

• Kamais_Ookin

I didn’t see the news until the lineups were locked few mins ago. I’m furious that bastard.

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

I’m not in the DK late swap ……

• jhpog

My only two players from this game are Zaza and Tatum. I wasn’t surprised one had 9 and one had 0 … I’m just surprised which is which

• ghostfacekicker

@dtrain187 said...

Why are fools even mentioning Zaza? Dude has been averaging like 13 minutes a game and hasn’t even hit 20 points the past 12 games.

Zaza going off right now! But yeah I agreed.

• BigRay

I sure hope so

• Lathum

Nick Young getting first quarter burn.

• Kamais_Ookin

@KATburger said...

oh wow… … i felt like he was a target for sure so hopefully… it brings a portion of the field down to… man lol… they should have announced he was ill earlier in the day. Thats just crazy

He’s in my cash lineups and some gpps, I’ll be lucky to break even. Probably losing a lot..

• roomchat

I HAVE 50% LUC!

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

Well he was a value guy on a two game slate.. had to be relatively higher owned with his minutes/match up… I have only one rockets player now though, so hopefully its just Harden who goes off… ahhh smh.. seriously though he didn’t just get ill… Booker was probable with illness and tyson chandler began the day questionable with illness… why wouldn’t they at least put the news out there. Not like there facing the warriors, celtics or cavs… its against the suns lol.

• jasonresno

think we get more tarik black with moute out? especially with blowout potential

• Kamais_Ookin

we should be allowed to swap out scratched ill players

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

If his ownership is 30+% i think there’s still chances for folks if we get some duds from who we faded… not over yet alot of quarters remaining tonight.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).