7:00 PM EST : Toronto ( 1.5 ) at Boston ( -1.5 ) —- T: 215
    7:00 PM EST : Miami ( 5 ) at Indiana ( -5 ) —- T: 213
    7:00 PM EST : Utah ( 3 ) at Philadelphia ( -3 ) —- T: 217.5
    7:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 7 ) at Washington ( -7 ) —- T: 222
    8:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 6.5 ) at Memphis ( -6.5 ) —- T: 214
    8:00 PM EST : Portland ( -1.5 ) at Minnesota ( 1.5 ) —- T: 223
    8:00 PM EST : New York ( 10 ) at New Orleans ( -10 ) —- T: 228
    9:30 PM EST : Chicago ( 13.5 ) at Milwaukee ( -13.5 ) —- T: 224.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• miggs6876

Looks like a decent slate. Port/Minn game has lots of nice plays. Also, I’m looking at the Tor/Boston game. I know its a low total. Feels like a sneaky high scoring game.I think I’m locking in Kyrie at 8.5.

• miggs6876

Hard for me not to lock in Embid and move on. I know its Gobert but he is match proof and a beast at home.

Thinking about fading AD at 12.8k. Knicks have nobody to remotely slow him down. So fading him is scary with his upside. Guess, I’m hoping game is over by the 3rd quarter and he only gets 50 fps.

• miggs6876

Having trouble finding a lot of value. Perhaps Turner, Saric, Moore., Mack. Any suggestions?

• scott33

@miggs6876 said...

Having trouble finding a lot of value. Perhaps Turner, Saric, Moore. Any suggestions?

I’m liking Mack at PG, Connaughton could pay off if the Bucks blow out the Bulls. I’m liking that Boston-Toronto game as well, starters should see good minutes. I also like Kyrie.

• mrjredoak

@miggs6876 said...

Having trouble finding a lot of value. Perhaps Turner, Saric, Moore. Any suggestions?

Napier, Connaughton, Mack are some early value guys I have been looking at.

• scott33

@miggs6876 said...

Hard for me not to lock in Embid and move on. I know its Gobert but he is match proof and a beast at home.

Thinking about fading AD at 12.8k. Knicks have nobody to remotely slow him down. So fading him is scary with his upside. Guess, I’m hoping game is over by the 3rd quarter and he only gets 50 fps.

I’m debating playing Glass as well. He’s in a smash spot, his price is getting up there though. It’s not that I think he can’t exceed value, but if he limits the rest of my roster I’ll fade him. Speaking of smash spots, ABC could have a ceiling game if the Bulls can somehow keep it respectable.

• DirkDigglerz

locking in Jimmy McBuckets at GPP… dude is a gamer.. It’s gonna be a 50 burger bounce back game..

• superjon

@scott33 said...

Speaking of smash spots, ABC could have a ceiling game if the Bulls can somehow keep it respectable.

That’s a huge IF. Milwaukee has blown out much better competition this year, and Chicago is prone to getting blown out.

Here are ABC’s FD points in the 7 games he’s played in where Milwaukee won by 10 or more.

50.8 in 26 minutes
    61.5 in 30 minutes
    29.9 in 19 minutes
    40.4 in 23 minutes
    78.6 in 37 minutes
    58 in 36 minutes
    54.5 31 minutes

It seems like he was still getting minutes in blowouts at the beginning of the year, but in their last 4 blowouts, he’s only averaging about 25 minutes.

I need to see what his ownership looks like before I decide on how much ABC I want tonight, or if I’m just going to go with a complete fade.

• scott33

@superjon said...

That’s a huge IF. Milwaukee has blown out much better competition this year, and Chicago is prone to getting blown out.

Here are ABC’s FD points in the 7 games he’s played in where Milwaukee won by 10 or more.

50.8 in 26 minutes
    61.5 in 30 minutes
    29.9 in 19 minutes
    40.4 in 23 minutes
    78.6 in 37 minutes
    58 in 36 minutes
    54.5 31 minutes

It seems like he was still getting minutes in blowouts at the beginning of the year, but in their last 4 blowouts, he’s only averaging about 25 minutes.

I need to see what his ownership looks like before I decide on how much ABC I want tonight, or if I’m just going to go with a complete fade.

Yeah I remember getting burned when they blew out the Wolves in Minny.

• superjon

As far as AD is concerned, there is also blowout risk with that game. Much smaller sample size as NO has only blown out 4 opponents. Here are his FD points in those games.

60 in 39 minutes
    58.6 in 36 minutes
    54 in 26 minutes
    80.2 in 39 minutes

AD’s minutes look to be more secure in a blowout, but it’s not like he’s exactly crushing that 12.8k price tag. I’m taking the same approach with AD and waiting on ownership projections.

• DarthPasta

Centers against Brooklyn…but they went small for a while last game with Allen out, so that would limit Howard’s usage?

• Bodiaz36

Anyone think Gasol is in a good spot at 8,500 vs Sac?

• rourke441

townes forme cheaperguys covington marc gasol conley levine is auto pk and nurkic

• scott33

@Bodiaz36 said...

Anyone think Gasol is in a good spot at 8,500 vs Sac?

Yeah I like him, he’s in my dummy lineup I made last night. He’s hit 39 FD pts 7 out of 13 games this year, plus he gets WCS tonight.

• ScofieldReturns

I’ll take my chances with AD/ABC, blowouts be damned. Also locking in lavine, way too cheap

• MrMojoRises

Hey guys what do you think about brogdon vs dinwiddie? Will brogdon get his minutes in a blowout?

• Idontknow

Kyrie and LaVine are too cheap on FD to pass up. Hard to pass on Jrue at 8.8k, too…can throw in decent PF mid range guys like Morris bros or Knox…Splash Mountain looks nice…I’m liking this slate

• noddy

Wall and Beal one more time for me

• mbunner23

I will not fall for the $5 entry, $100,000 to win tourney on DK. Sticking to my guns. Single entries and $1 and one. Very nice slate we got here today fellas.

• RandysCrow

• Ranked #40

RG Tiered Ranking

Brook Lopez if John Henson is out
    Ed Davis if RHJ and or Allen is out
    Evan Turner bump with Curry out
    Randle if Miroric is out

Just some of the news I am waiting for today. Last two days have not been good for me unfortunately.

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@mbunner23 said...

I will not fall for the $5 entry, $100,000 to win tourney on DK. Sticking to my guns. Single entries and $1 and one. Very nice slate we got here today fellas.

I’m falling and falling hard. I’ve never max entered before, at least not in 150 entry tourneys. Usually I throw 50-60 at these things, but I’m feeling it tonight.

Haven’t researched the slate at all yet other then just glancing through the games and I’ll give you 2 names that’ll I’ll be heavy on. The more obvious one, Shelvin Mack. The less obvious Bogdan Bogdanovic. In fact, that whole game is kind of juicy. Everyone is priced down. Hope it’s sneaky.

• ushook

@DirkDigglerz said...

locking in Jimmy McBuckets at GPP… dude is a gamer.. It’s gonna be a 50 burger bounce back game..

• mbunner23

@Pandamonious said...

I’m falling and falling hard. I’ve never max entered before, at least not in 150 entry tourneys. Usually I throw 50-60 at these things, but I’m feeling it tonight.

Haven’t researched the slate at all yet other then just glancing through the games and I’ll give you 2 names that’ll I’ll be heavy on. The more obvious one, Shelvin Mack. The less obvious Bogdan Bogdanovic. In fact, that whole game is kind of juicy. Everyone is priced down. Hope it’s sneaky.

I’ve got plenty of DK points, maybe I’ll use those for entry..

• Njsum1

@DarthPasta said...

Centers against Brooklyn…but they went small for a while last game with Allen out, so that would limit Howard’s usage?

Idk…I think it would just be Howard dunking on a smaller player and grabbing all the rebounds. He’s 5700 on DK. I’m not overthinking this one. Also Markeiff in a smash spot for 4500. I’m playing them both anyway, yet if you’re worried about less run for Howard, Markeiff should be the beneficiary as long as he can keep his hands to himself.

• TrustinthePlan

Definitely doing multiple lineups tonight. Hard not to lock in McBuckets and Embiid. Both are going to play angry after that last loss to Orlando. They were pissed they let that game get away. Have to play Glass in another lineup. A 90 DirkDigglerz burger incoming is a very strong possiblity. Also, thinking about Kawhi and Kyrie in a lineup.

As far as value goes, Mack is definitely in a smash spot and same with Markeiff.

Thinking about taking a flyer on Nurkic against KAT. Could be a sneaky play.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).