7:00 PM EST : Toronto ( 1.5 ) at Boston ( -1.5 ) —- T: 215
    7:00 PM EST : Miami ( 5 ) at Indiana ( -5 ) —- T: 213
    7:00 PM EST : Utah ( 3 ) at Philadelphia ( -3 ) —- T: 217.5
    7:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 7 ) at Washington ( -7 ) —- T: 222
    8:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 6.5 ) at Memphis ( -6.5 ) —- T: 214
    8:00 PM EST : Portland ( -1.5 ) at Minnesota ( 1.5 ) —- T: 223
    8:00 PM EST : New York ( 10 ) at New Orleans ( -10 ) —- T: 228
    9:30 PM EST : Chicago ( 13.5 ) at Milwaukee ( -13.5 ) —- T: 224.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Idontknow

Arcidiacono and Carter seem to get relatively consistent min, regardless of how badly their teams are being dusted. I like both of them tonight. Not hearing much about Kanter but I like him at his price tonight as well. Kyrie’s price was initially appealing, but I think I’m gonna stay away from that game completely. Who does everyone like at SG tonight?

• cwilli9

i’m in cwilli9

• noddy

@BBWC_10 said...

How do you create a contest and invite league members? Can’t find anything in our league to create a contest

He took that away a while ago

• frugal

Man, my projection model loves LaVine tonight. I wonder if they can keep it close enough for him to see 35+ minutes.

• noddy

I have never seen anyone except mtdurham take that option away. It’s stupid

• noddy

This is the night I win my first GPP

• Wooden_Bones

@frugal said...

Man, my projection model loves LaVine tonight. I wonder if they can keep it close enough for him to see 35+ minutes.

He’s a player that the numbers, including his price, tells me to play. But, I’m having trouble pulling the trigger.

• miggs6876

@noddy said...

I’m on Lavine

I can see a nice game stack. ABC/Brogdon/Bledsoe with Lavine/Carter Jr/Holiday.

• Wooden_Bones

@noddy said...

I have never seen anyone except mtdurham take that option away. It’s stupid

Did he have a reason for doing that?

• BBWC_10

@Wooden_Bones said...

I’m just going through the league members and the guys who played most I’ll invite them to this contest.

• miggs6876

@chronoxiong said...

I already have Trier in my dummy lineup. Now that he’s starting, he’s gonna be even more chalkier. Just great. If they get blownout which is likely, will Fizdale let him play garbage time?

His price is too good on fd for me to ignore. He seems pretty safe regardless of the scenario. Not sure he scores enough for you to take down a gpp? Plus , I like the way he plays. The kid looks smooth out there.

• wilke7425

@caleb21scott said...

Shabazz Napier anyone?

Yup

• miggs6876

@Pandamonious said...

So I know Horford crushed TOR last time. They really aren’t that good inside. It still seems kind of like chasing though no?

I like playing Horford at home. He is pretty steady and racks up periphals. Not crazy about his ceiling but his floor is nice. 6.8k is very reasonable. I see nice game stack there too.

• miggs6876

@mr_papageorgio said...

I was looking at Timmy but I’m worried the combo of Trier, Knock, and Mudiay is going to hurt his usage. Or maybe he just does his thing and chucks and puts up 50 while all the value guys bust. Any Knicks experts here have any thoughts?

No expert but im not worried about THJ getting his shots off.

• BBWC_10

I sent an invite to 28 people who played the most in our contest, the contest is for 20 entries, if it doesn’t fill it says it will resize the contest.

• noddy

@Wooden_Bones said...

No clue. I made a couple contests in the league early on and then he took it away. I asked him twice here why he did it and he never answered me

• noddy

@BBWC_10 said...

I sent an invite to 28 people who played the most in our contest, the contest is for 20 entries, if it doesn’t fill it says it will resize the contest.

Looks like you made it $5

• Idontknow

Any love for Gaosl vs. WCS tonight?

• opinionn

Donovan Mitchell is going to try to kill Ben Simmons tonight. You’re welcome.

• wilke7425

I think I’ve set up a FD league. Not sure if I did it right. 10 entries. $1. Pay out to top 3. Nothing serious. The other league kind of fizzled away but if you want in then send me a PM with your handle. I’ll do what I can with the limited time I have.
    RG FanDuel

• BBWC_10

Well lets create our own league and keep it so anyone can create a contest. I think he may have some issues but I say the more contests the better. It’s great cheering on our LU’s together and knowing who others took, I think it might make us all better. I also recommended him to make a slightly larger entry fee so you actually feel like you won something. .80 is not even worth my time, not that I’m a high roller but $3 or $5 will at least make enough money to enter a GPP the next day.

• BBWC_10

@noddy said...

Looks like you made it $5

I did…because It is only 20 players.

• noddy

@BBWC_10 said...

Well lets create our own league and keep it so anyone can create a contest. I think he may have some issues but I say the more contests the better. It’s great cheering on our LU’s together and knowing who others took, I think it might make us all better. I also recommended him to make a slightly larger entry fee so you actually feel like you won something. .80 is not even worth my time, not that I’m a high roller but $3 or $5 will at least make enough money to enter a GPP the next day.

Go for it. You’ll have to invite people on here.

• mrmogz

@BBWC_10 said...

Who wants in RGnbaDK contest 20 entries $5 entry top 5 win?

I’m in, same name as here.

• DarthPasta

I worry about Leonard hitting value…but I also see the game going the distance. Thoughts?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).