7:00 PM EST : Toronto ( 1.5 ) at Boston ( -1.5 ) —- T: 215
    7:00 PM EST : Miami ( 5 ) at Indiana ( -5 ) —- T: 213
    7:00 PM EST : Utah ( 3 ) at Philadelphia ( -3 ) —- T: 217.5
    7:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 7 ) at Washington ( -7 ) —- T: 222
    8:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 6.5 ) at Memphis ( -6.5 ) —- T: 214
    8:00 PM EST : Portland ( -1.5 ) at Minnesota ( 1.5 ) —- T: 223
    8:00 PM EST : New York ( 10 ) at New Orleans ( -10 ) —- T: 228
    9:30 PM EST : Chicago ( 13.5 ) at Milwaukee ( -13.5 ) —- T: 224.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• BBWC_10

I just sent out invitations to a new league so anyone in the league can create a contest. You can also invite your friends in the league. I sent 40 invites out, I have to get ready for a hockey game so I can add more members tomorrow. Lets fill our 1 contest for the night, I think you can just click on the link above and enter.

• Njsum1

@DFSToddler said...

Anyone else looking at Cory Joseph as their punt on FD?

He’s a nice player to pair with collison. They went off together last time versus Miami. Also gives you a little insurance on Collison, in case his 30 min plus run doesn’t continue. 4500 and 3600. They also play together at times as well.

• windsorpg

KAT 70 burger at 10% ownership? Count me in.

• cdaus8989

My Never play list is small: JJJ, Aaron Gordon, and Jokic
    but I really want to get burned again tonight and play JJJ

• okiehorn

Lopez or Parker in showdown tonight? Leaning Parker due to playing from behind. Hopefully not TO far behind though

• Idontknow

@cdaus8989 said...

My Never play list is small: JJJ, Aaron Gordon, and Jokic
    but I really want to get burned again tonight and play JJJ

I’m throwing together a team full of my DNP ever guys:

Jabroni Parker
    Andy Wiggins
    J-Val
    JJJ

• BUFUu2

@mbunner23 said...

I’m having a hard time getting away from Mike Conley tonight.

same here im literally all in on him…….

• jjpk

@zpa1989 said...

anyone like dwight howard tonight? for 7k on FD, anyone think he can push 45-50 these days?

Yep. He can fall into 18 and 16 tonight even if he racks up the fouls. C against NJ is a real thing.

• Idontknow

Kanter and Vonleh off the bench for the Knicks is becoming more intriguing in a potentially lopsided game

• kbsktbll88

I wonder if Jimmy Butler and Ben Simmons will be a little chalky tonight. They seem really cheap on DK, but both were awful last game. It’s a small sample size, but Simmons’ usage rate was 12.4% when he, Butler and Embiid were on the floor together. Butler’s usage was only 16.1%.

• damnbadger

Can’t decide between Temple/Trier. Going with temple solely for the revenge game.

• jjpk

Lots of guards on DK I like in the 7-8k range — Conley, Lowry, LaVine.

I think you can get good value at C tonight — Howard, Carter Jr. Or you can go all the way up to Embiid, who should be low owned due to his price and the matchup against Utah.

I actually have a respectably small list of players in my pool tonight, 21. Usually I have way more than that in a slate this size. Hope that’s a sign that I’m being smarter and more selective and not a sign that I am overlooking a bunch of guys in good spots.

• ASitar

@lotusbomb said...

my gut says mudiay if elfrid is in tonight, but his minutes are so volatile. will he get more time if he’s playing well or is the coach set on getting burke and frank their share of minutes too?

I feel like this is the type of game where frank/robinson/vonleh/kanter come and play well just lowering everyone’s ceiling. in other words a reminder that playing guys from a team with a deep rotation and inconsistent minutes is very risky.

I’m playing Hezonja. Incoming 30 burger.

• Wooden_Bones

@kbsktbll88 said...

I wonder if Jimmy Butler and Ben Simmons will be a little chalky tonight. They seem really cheap on DK, but both were awful last game. It’s a small sample size, but Simmons’ usage rate was 12.4% when he, Butler and Embiid were on the floor together. Butler’s usage was only 16.1%.

I think a lot of people are taking a wait and see approach with PHI. Outside of Embiid, it’s still a little foggy on how the game flow will change with Butler in the mix.

• draggin49

Anyone using ibaka as a cheaper play? Price seems decent if he will see bulk of the center mins.
    Also does anybody remember if horfords good game vs Toronto was going up against jval or ibaka ?

• kbsktbll88

@Wooden_Bones said...

I think a lot of people are taking a wait and see approach with PHI. Outside of Embiid, it’s still a little foggy on how the game flow will change with Butler in the mix.

You’re probably right. I think they could be decent GPP plays tonight, especially after how bad Dallas beat Utah. Utah’s really been struggling and 76ers are undefeated at home. These discounts on Butler and Simmons might not last long. I’ll probably throw them in a lineup together tonight.

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

Allen in. RHJ out.

• DfsBopBooth

@Njsum1 said...

He’s a nice player to pair with collison. They went off together last time versus Miami. Also gives you a little insurance on Collison, in case his 30 min plus run doesn’t continue. 4500 and 3600. They also play together at times as well.

exactly what im doing. 8900 combined and can easily get 50 together. I have both AD and ABC in a lineup I really like. Also wont Trier see Jrue on the defensive end?

• colb24

Thoughts on Hayward? It’s going to happen soon a solid game his price on DK is nice or am I reaching …

• rippa76

I’ll play, DK user rippa76

• Benf15harp

@draggin49 said...

Anyone using ibaka as a cheaper play? Price seems decent if he will see bulk of the center mins.
    Also does anybody remember if horfords good game vs Toronto was going up against jval or ibaka ?

Vs ibaka

• csandbizzle

@colb24 said...

Thoughts on Hayward? It’s going to happen soon a solid game his price on DK is nice or am I reaching …

I just don’t think the upside is there with Hayward. Solid floor though.

• BerkeleyBoss

@Epignosis said...

Allen in. RHJ out.

I might have some Carroll/Crabbe then

• rippa76

@colb24 said...

Thoughts on Hayward?

He doesn’t look right. I did like that they had him running the point for the second unit vs. CHI. Celts missed many easy shots off his assists. TOR second unit is too good, I’d keep him in your back pocket for another day. My .02

• colb24

@csandbizzle said...

I just don’t think the upside is there with Hayward. Solid floor though.

Yeah I’m thinking of him in cash games keep landing on him

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).