7:00 PM EST : Toronto ( 1.5 ) at Boston ( -1.5 ) —- T: 215
    7:00 PM EST : Miami ( 5 ) at Indiana ( -5 ) —- T: 213
    7:00 PM EST : Utah ( 3 ) at Philadelphia ( -3 ) —- T: 217.5
    7:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 7 ) at Washington ( -7 ) —- T: 222
    8:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 6.5 ) at Memphis ( -6.5 ) —- T: 214
    8:00 PM EST : Portland ( -1.5 ) at Minnesota ( 1.5 ) —- T: 223
    8:00 PM EST : New York ( 10 ) at New Orleans ( -10 ) —- T: 228
    9:30 PM EST : Chicago ( 13.5 ) at Milwaukee ( -13.5 ) —- T: 224.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• colb24

@rippa76 said...

Thoughts on Hayward?

He doesn’t look right. I did like that they had him running the point for the second unit vs. CHI. Celts missed many easy shots off his assists. TOR second unit is too good, I’d keep him in your back pocket for another day. My .02

Seems like tonight’s the night lol no minute restriction Toronto number 1 team in east , he’s due …. or he continues to be very average

• draggin49

@Benf15harp said...

Vs ibaka

Thanks!!! I’m starting to think maybe both (horford/ibaka) could both do well.
    I was originally gonna use Howard cuz he is even cheaper and has the best matchup but his usage is pretty low

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

@BerkeleyBoss said...

I might have some Carroll/Crabbe then

The coach might replace Crabbe with Dinwiddie in the starting lineup.

• S7ubs

Im not buying into Trier. Ive seen this with him before. Ill have very little exposure just because if he has one of his very rare ceiling games I have a shot. I don’t see it happening though

• jki7p6

Maple Dick Olynyk on a value positive pattern night. It’s a weird flow but the right price on dk. Lock and load.

• draggin49

It feels so wrong putting ANY amount of trust in Dwight Howard lol

• ASitar

Is using Shaq/LaVine/Carter a winning GPP strategy? 225.5 total

I also think Dipo will be the highest point producing PG on DK and KAT at center.

• S7ubs

@draggin49 said...

I agree. If he is going to have whatever ceiling game he has left, this is the spot. We all know Centers smash the nets…unless youre whiteside and get in quick foul trouble.

EDIT: I wouldn’t play Howard on FD. Price is too high. I would def. play him on DK

• jbconnect12

@draggin49 said...

I’m sure the 5 women that he has children with feel the same way.

• miggs6876

Nurkic should have a nice game vs Kat. But geeze, 8.1k on fd.

• wilke7425

I’ve sent out a number of invites for a FD league tonight. RG FanDuel. I’ve set it at 10 for tonight and will run Mon-Fri. For those who have joined you can enter your line ups. If others want to be invited then send me a PM. I can extend the entries if there is enough interest. It’s on;y $1 and paying top 10. I can change things based on league feedback. Thanks for participating. Good luck!

• kbsktbll88

@draggin49 said...

I’ll have a little just because he’s pretty cheap here. And the last time he faced Jarrett Allen he had 32 points and 30 rebounds so yeah lol. I know it’s a different team and situation for Dwight, but I can’t fade him completely just in case he goes crazy.

• stugots219

@jki7p6 said...

Maple Dick Olynyk on a value positive pattern night. It’s a weird flow but the right price on dk. Lock and load.

Thanks for the laugh out loud dude. That was funny.

• BerkeleyBoss

@Epignosis said...

Hmmm good to know, though it seems like they all get around 25 minutes regardless. Crabbe has been so bad this year, it really can’t be sustainable (28.2% from 3 and 21.4% from 2). Plus he’s a Cal Bear, so I have some added incentive!

• Njsum1

@Idontknow said...

I’m throwing together a team full of my DNP ever guys:

Jabroni Parker
    Andy Wiggins
    J-Val
    JJJ

Wiggins has been pretty good, consistent with a good floor and some decent upside at this 6100 price. The other guys I get it, they can throw up games in The single digits. I’m sure Wiggins can dud also…am I a fool for trusting him? Granted it was against the Pels, yet I like what I saw, and hoping he can bring it again.

• mr_papageorgio

Does it count as revenge for Dwight since he never actually played for the Nets? lol I ended up playing both him and KAT and my LU is set barring any late news.

• cdaus8989

@S7ubs said...

Im not buying into Trier. Ive seen this with him before. Ill have very little exposure just because if he has one of his very rare ceiling games I have a shot. I don’t see it happening though

Already made my lineup, not really chalky, and plus I’m gonna be away from the computer for a couple hours, so I wont be able to tinker in any chalk busts. Gonna be a good night

Edit: I’m not buying into Trier either lol

• draggin49

@jbconnect12 said...

I’m sure the 5 women that he has children with feel the same way.

ROFL!!🤣🤣🤣
    That response was priceless

• draggin49

@Njsum1 said...

Wiggins has been pretty good, consistent with a good floor and some decent upside at this 6100 price. The other guys I get it, they can throw up games in The single digits. I’m sure Wiggins can dud also…am I a fool for trusting him? Granted it was against the Pels, yet I like what I saw, and hoping he can bring it again.

I think a major factor is with butler out of the mix that helps Wiggins

• kbsktbll88

@Epignosis said...

Crabbe is starting. But it sounds like his time might be coming to an end soon.

• larin1477

• Blogger of the Month

We just need 1 for the FD RG league! If you are in league 1 somebody get in the damned contest! (There are 20 of y’all in the friggin league)

• BerkeleyBoss

@larin1477 said...

We just need 1 for the FD RG league! If you are in league 1 somebody get in the damned contest! (There are 20 of y’all in the friggin league)

I’m in!

• Njsum1

@draggin49 said...

That’s what I’m thinking. Although the matchup isn’t prime, the total is high and tight and the price is fair. I don’t think his price has been properly adjusted on either DK or FD for a Butler-less team. I also think that he and Towns can play looser now, in addition to the usage bump. Idk, we shall see.

• Benf15harp

@draggin49 said...

• Briancobb33

Anyone else on Connaughton tonight? He should see mid 20s in minutes with Divincenzo out.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).