7:00 PM EST : Toronto ( 1.5 ) at Boston ( -1.5 ) —- T: 215
    7:00 PM EST : Miami ( 5 ) at Indiana ( -5 ) —- T: 213
    7:00 PM EST : Utah ( 3 ) at Philadelphia ( -3 ) —- T: 217.5
    7:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 7 ) at Washington ( -7 ) —- T: 222
    8:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 6.5 ) at Memphis ( -6.5 ) —- T: 214
    8:00 PM EST : Portland ( -1.5 ) at Minnesota ( 1.5 ) —- T: 223
    8:00 PM EST : New York ( 10 ) at New Orleans ( -10 ) —- T: 228
    9:30 PM EST : Chicago ( 13.5 ) at Milwaukee ( -13.5 ) —- T: 224.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• cdaus8989

I’m about to go citizens arrest Dinwiddie for breaking the slate

• scott33

Bam & Favors going HAM

• Idontknow

Gettin’ crafty with CoJo and Dinwiddie tinkers 5 min before tip

Watching them both go off in the 1st half

Remembering I also have Dipo

• Neilj907

Can’t say I’m exciting to have 3 grizzlies, but I guess let’s see what happens

• Wynter12

Dipo, please. Second half magic. I refuse to believe it’s that man who is the dud of my lineup lol

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

I’ve probably played Tyreke 5 times this season. Waiting for and expecting this game. Never even contemplated him tonight.

• Briancobb33

Yeah these Dipo floor games are soul crushing

• tarheelsrule44

@Neilj907 said...

Can’t say I’m exciting to have 3 grizzlies, but I guess let’s see what happens

I’ve got 4…

Hold me

• RipCityRings

@Pandamonious said...

I’ve probably played Tyreke 5 times this season. Waiting for and expecting this game. Never even contemplated him tonight.

Same. He was in my player pool tonight given the top 5 matchup, but I ended up paying up for Giannis/RoCo at SF.

• jhk1987

Well at least I got 1 pick right… Favors was my favorite play of the night

• scott33

Glad I paid up for Kyrie & Kawhi. If ABC goes off & my value hits I could be in for a decent night.

• Pandamonious

Trier didn’t end up being chalky at all. Wish I would have gotten a bit more exposure.

• JayB82

Dipo killing my lu too

• tarheelsrule44

JJJ 60 point game incoming, probably just when everyone else stopped playing him.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

Played 40 in the $5

Made 5 lineups using only the 7:00pm games and 5 using only the 8:00pm games to try something different… wish I would have some more Dinwiddie but the early stacks are somewhat legit with 150fpts at the half before bonuses etc…

• jjhollaway

lol I swear I am done locking in players over 8k salary on FD. It is a trap every fucking time. This dude DIPO isnt even at 1x value at the HALF. Against Miami who is super juicy at the SG position. Like what the actual f#$%

• cdaus8989

Fultz has yet a new free throw routine.

• noddy

Wizzard announcer just called Dwight Howard Dwight Gooden

• jhk1987

Mudiay trying to hit 5x in 1st quarter

• scott33

Mudiay off to a hell of a start, great. 50% in cash & I don’t have him smh.

• jjhollaway

Like how do you drop 50 burger against the same damn team a week ago, and not even hit 1X value at the half, WITHOUT Injury, and you are the MAIN scoring option?? How is that possible?!?

• jayzee666

@JayB82 said...

Dipo killing my lu too

I am Loving it!! Nothing like shutting down a player who averages 50 DKP!! Add him to my long list of victims Just getting toooooo easy!
    Good to not have to watch my LUs before 1st half over.

• Pandamonious

@Unico10 said...

Played 40 in the $5

Made 5 lineups using only the 7:00pm games and 5 using only the 8:00pm games to try something different… wish I would have some more Dinwiddie but the early stacks are somewhat legit with 150fpts at the half before bonuses etc…

Yeah, saw you hanging at the top there for a minute. There’s so much going on at once right now with 7 games all in play the money’s going to be flying up and down quite a bit. Going to take some time to see where anybody really is.

• Wynter12

Hmmm, is this a “all my value and mid plays gonna smash while my studs drop to their floors” night?

• scott33

Kicks stack (cheap) looking great right now. I only got Trier & Kanter unfortunately

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).