7:00 PM EST : Toronto ( 1.5 ) at Boston ( -1.5 ) —- T: 215
    7:00 PM EST : Miami ( 5 ) at Indiana ( -5 ) —- T: 213
    7:00 PM EST : Utah ( 3 ) at Philadelphia ( -3 ) —- T: 217.5
    7:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 7 ) at Washington ( -7 ) —- T: 222
    8:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 6.5 ) at Memphis ( -6.5 ) —- T: 214
    8:00 PM EST : Portland ( -1.5 ) at Minnesota ( 1.5 ) —- T: 223
    8:00 PM EST : New York ( 10 ) at New Orleans ( -10 ) —- T: 228
    9:30 PM EST : Chicago ( 13.5 ) at Milwaukee ( -13.5 ) —- T: 224.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• cdaus8989

Whiteside fell of the face of the earth

• RipCityRings

Almost tinkered some of my Mudiay to Shaq, close call there. Got him in 3/4 lines, the only one without him is… my Kyrie lineup. Ouch.

• scott33

Wizards are so bad.

• Fear_The_Fro

New to NBA dfs and I have been lurking here for a week or so. I appreciate the information and discussion you guys provide here. I’m not sure it actually helps me but I feel better about making a lineup after I check this place out. I suck, flat out, it is what it is right now. I haven’t come close to sniffing a 300pt lineup yet. It amazes me when I look at some of these scores (DK). I’d like to start digging a little deeper into all of this stuff but I don’t even know where to start! I almost always miss on whatever stud I end up playing. Never fails. I will let you guys know when I play Walker because that guarantees a trash score apparently… Anyways, just thought I’d tell you guys thanks for the work you put in, it’s appreciated. Great job on the wrestling .gifs yesterday by the way! The Ultimate Warrior spazzing in the ring is exactly what my brain feels like when I start making lineups…Probably not good. Good luck fellas! And ladies if there are any around..

• S7ubs

Was hoping Rose was out. Got caught up during the news and couldn’t take Teague out. feelsbadman

• zombiekopitar

so many cunts breaking the slate right now. Got Kyrie, JJJ and Nurk but my butthole is still clenched tight

Freaking Howard man, I clicked on his name and was like fuck that gotta jerk for the Nurk #ripcity

• JayB82

I actually have a lineup with Dwight (first time I’ve hit with him) Simmons, ABC, Mudiay and of course dipo has to kill it for me

• jhk1987

Time to place Dipo on the life time ban list

• RipCityRings

Saric popping off, truly anything can happen tonight.

• scott33

Saric smashing. Cash lines are gonna be high tonight

• JayB82

Washington blows they better not get blown out and sit Howard

• sgumike

@jhk1987 said...

Time to place Dipo on the life time ban list

Dipo pissing me off also, but uniforms are even worse.

• rippa76

What’s up with Embiid? Not starting third?

• tarheelsrule44

Whoever called Bogdan Bogdanovich earlier, good call. He looks good tonight.

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@tarheelsrule44 said...

Whoever called Bogdan Bogdanovich earlier, good call. He looks good tonight.

He’s probably not going to work out as well as I hoped this morning. I was thinking they might bump up his minutes, but apparently he’s still going only 25. Could still net a decent return ultimately. If nothing else, he should stay cheap. Need to keep him on the radar though.

• Beckhams3Fingers

@Fear_The_Fro said...

New to NBA dfs and I have been lurking here for a week or so. I appreciate the information and discussion you guys provide here. I’m not sure it actually helps me but I feel better about making a lineup after I check this place out. I suck, flat out, it is what it is right now. I haven’t come close to sniffing a 300pt lineup yet. It amazes me when I look at some of these scores (DK). I’d like to start digging a little deeper into all of this stuff but I don’t even know where to start! I almost always miss on whatever stud I end up playing. Never fails. I will let you guys know when I play Walker because that guarantees a trash score apparently… Anyways, just thought I’d tell you guys thanks for the work you put in, it’s appreciated. Great job on the wrestling .gifs yesterday by the way! The Ultimate Warrior spazzing in the ring is exactly what my brain feels like when I start making lineups…Probably not good. Good luck fellas! And ladies if there are any around..

I’m going to PM you with a few tips that will change your NBA DFS life!

• Fear_The_Fro

@Beckhams3Fingers said...

I’m going to PM you with a few tips that will change your NBA DFS life!

I’m not sure if you’re screwing with me or not…Noob gonna noob but if not, I appreciate it! Lol

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@rippa76 said...

What’s up with Embiid? Not starting third?

He did. Got his 4th quick. Figures. I never play that dude. Tonight went heavy.

• Beckhams3Fingers

@Fear_The_Fro said...

I’m not sure if you’re screwing with me or not…Noob gonna noob but if not, I appreciate it! Lol

I’m not. Ask these guys in here, I’ve been around for a while. I’m not like a 6 figure pro or anything, but I have some GPP wins under my belt (NBA, MLB, Nascar) and I’m going to speed up your learning curve.

• DfsBopBooth

So are the Pels really going to get blown out for the Knicks??

• mr_papageorgio

Probably gonna jinx it but JJJ has played 10 minutes with only 1 foul. That’s got to be a personal best for him.

• Beckhams3Fingers

@Fear_The_Fro said...

Are you a cash or GPP guy? I“m GPP only, so if you’re a cash guy I won’t even waste my time lol

• moosedrool

@S7ubs said...

Was hoping Rose was out. Got caught up during the news and couldn’t take Teague out. feelsbadman

me too…i thought rose was playing, but teague was just getting hot, i thought he would still see a good amount of usage, fook

• draggin49

Wow!!!! I didn’t get the memo that it was Teague shit the bed night

• cdaus8989

Alright get Whiteside back in the damn game already

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).