7:00 PM EST : Toronto ( 1.5 ) at Boston ( -1.5 ) —- T: 215
    7:00 PM EST : Miami ( 5 ) at Indiana ( -5 ) —- T: 213
    7:00 PM EST : Utah ( 3 ) at Philadelphia ( -3 ) —- T: 217.5
    7:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 7 ) at Washington ( -7 ) —- T: 222
    8:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 6.5 ) at Memphis ( -6.5 ) —- T: 214
    8:00 PM EST : Portland ( -1.5 ) at Minnesota ( 1.5 ) —- T: 223
    8:00 PM EST : New York ( 10 ) at New Orleans ( -10 ) —- T: 228
    9:30 PM EST : Chicago ( 13.5 ) at Milwaukee ( -13.5 ) —- T: 224.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• scott33

@Wrx_guy said...

Winning 2k on dk. 1 lineup in all the smaller GPPS. Was at 5.5k until Middleton and Bledsoe got some unnecessary points at the point lol! On to tomorrow!

Congrats!

• Wrx_guy

@scott33 said...

Congrats!

You dont always get 71 from Kyrie at 8%. Take the money and run!

• tmarohl

@RandysCrow said...

Nice! I had 3 lines over 300 (314 the highest) and then of course the line that I made my main was 279.3!!! Messed that up….again!

Beat me with it. I actually thought I switched that lineup to another one that was point guard heavy with Lillard and Connelly that only scored 223.7.

• scott33

@Wrx_guy said...

Absolutely, surprised he was so low owned considering his recent form.

• eatmyturf23

@Wrx_guy said...

Especially against Lowry D

• RandysCrow

• Ranked #48

RG Tiered Ranking

@tmarohl said...

Why don’t the Kings buyout Zbo and let him go to a team that could use him?

Trade deadline bait….or perhaps he is their second half secret weapon for that final push towards the ………

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@Wrx_guy said...

Yeah, Kyrie was my missing link. Had zero exposure. The difference between a mundane night and a great night.

• scott33

tmarohl any idea why Ghostface only saw 9 minutes? The 45% that had him in cash gotta be pissed lol.

• RandysCrow

• Ranked #48

RG Tiered Ranking

@tmarohl said...

Beat me with it. I actually thought I switched that lineup to another one that was point guard heavy with Lillard and Connelly that only scored 223.7.

Yeah my “wolves stack” game with Lilliard/Covington/KAT did not fair so well!

I need to look up and see how Mr Meyers Leonard did in the game…

• Wrx_guy

@scott33 said...

Absolutely, surprised he was so low owned considering his recent form.

He was gassed with about 4 minutes left in the 4th lol. I had Kyrie and Leonard from that game so it was nice to see both of them do literally everything. I wonder how it will affect him tomorrow. Oh and Mitchell took 35 shots tonight.. ok KOBE?? That will be an interesting game to see tomorrow.

• Wrx_guy

@Pandamonious said...

Yeah, Kyrie was my missing link. Had zero exposure. The difference between a mundane night and a great night.

I know people will say previous games dont matter to them (vs the same opponent) but I believe it does to a certain degree. Check his game vs Toronto from earlier in the year. That was my green light tbh. With better conditioning I was hoping for atleast 40 fp points. His shot was falling tonight, he had the hot hand.

• tmarohl

@scott33 said...

tmarohl any idea why Ghostface only saw 9 minutes? The 45% that had him in cash gotta be pissed lol.

Probably because they were losing bad in the first half and Giannis got his run. Then when the Bucks broke it open there was no need to play him.

• hautalak

• x2

2021 Blogger of the Month

Strange night for me as I put up my highest score all year with a quick lineup from the phone with no research. Only $6 from $0.50 but I’ll take it!

• BBWC_10

@scott33 said...

Middleton & Bledsoe were the hammers! U know why Illy only saw 9 minutes?

Yep he killed my LU. Figured the game would blow out and he would get 24 minutes

• Njsum1

@eatmyturf23 said...

Elf is a bad defender, then got hurt, and probably caused some churn on the Pels’ side. I don’t believe Mudiay is any kind of good (player).

Yep that’s my point. Sometimes you just play the matchup, when the price is right. Sometimes you play the talent when the matchup is wrong yet the price is right.

Njsum1 0U 6 hours ago

For the Conley lovers out there…don’t forget that Sacremento is going to have to comply for him to smash.
    #Slytown
    GL all

I posted that an hour or so before lock. The #slytown for anyone who cared to read the post and understood the reference, was a reference to DeAaron ‘Sly’ like a Fox. He’s been awesome this year, was only 6800 and did well in this matchup before. Although the matchup wasn’t ideal his talent and production have long since exceeded his price tag. One of these days I’ll get all the right plays in the same lineup and take one down…maybe, possibly, hopefully, probably not 😂. See y’all tomorrow.

• Wrx_guy

@hautalak said...

Strange night for me as I put up my highest score all year with a quick lineup from the phone with no research. Only $6 from $0.50 but I’ll take it!

I was first in that shit until middleton scored his bs points at the end lol

• tmarohl

Welcome to Lonzo Ball chalk day!

• tmarohl

@RandysCrow said...

Yeah my “wolves stack” game with Lilliard/Covington/KAT did not fair so well!

I need to look up and see how Mr Meyers Leonard did in the game…

He had 16 FD points.

• RandysCrow

• Ranked #48

RG Tiered Ranking

@tmarohl said...

Welcome to Lonzo Ball chalk day

Yup he was one of the first in my dummy lineup!

I’ve got Muscala in there too (if embiid sits with his swelled hand).

Dummy line up has 2 studs at the moment.

• RandysCrow

• Ranked #48

RG Tiered Ranking

@tmarohl said...

He had 16 FD points

Better than what Ed Davis, Evan Turner or Kanter got me!

• tmarohl

@RandysCrow said...

Yup he was one of the first in my dummy lineup!

I’ve got Muscala in there too (if embiid sits with his swelled hand).

Dummy line up has 2 studs at the moment.

Lebummer

• hautalak

• x2

2021 Blogger of the Month

@Wrx_guy said...

I was first in that shit until middleton scored his bs points at the end lol

Tough break. Hopefully you still did ok.

• RandysCrow

• Ranked #48

RG Tiered Ranking

@tmarohl said...

Lebummer

No he was not one of them. He isn’t playing st home or in the national spotlight so I figure it will be a lower game for him. I will have him in 1 lineup but not my main, unless news dictates otherwise.

• tmarohl

@RandysCrow said...

No he was not one of them. He isn’t playing st home or in the national spotlight so I figure it will be a lower game for him. I will have him in 1 lineup but not my main, unless news dictates otherwise.

Well, it is the Magic.

• Spartaca

Lavine screwed me had him apart of a core, I broke even but played one H2H that I also entered into the $100K first prize on DK. I switched a couple players after the start but only made the change for the $100K left the original lineup for H2H which loses 260 to 267 the other lineup wins easy.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).