7:00 PM EST : Toronto ( 1.5 ) at Boston ( -1.5 ) —- T: 215
    7:00 PM EST : Miami ( 5 ) at Indiana ( -5 ) —- T: 213
    7:00 PM EST : Utah ( 3 ) at Philadelphia ( -3 ) —- T: 217.5
    7:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 7 ) at Washington ( -7 ) —- T: 222
    8:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 6.5 ) at Memphis ( -6.5 ) —- T: 214
    8:00 PM EST : Portland ( -1.5 ) at Minnesota ( 1.5 ) —- T: 223
    8:00 PM EST : New York ( 10 ) at New Orleans ( -10 ) —- T: 228
    9:30 PM EST : Chicago ( 13.5 ) at Milwaukee ( -13.5 ) —- T: 224.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• txdave41

Big thanks to Dipo and Kanter for ensuring that I get to enjoy my 24th loss in a row. Thanks guys. Heaven forbid I ever just once get to know the feeling of having a good night.

• windsorpg

So Den/NO stack for all the monies tomorrow?

• Wrx_guy

https://imgur.com/gallery/0404uXQ

my lineup tonight. Was top 10 in plenty of GPPs on DK. 1 lineup a day keeps the doctor away

• ASalvaro

i swore off Dipo last year after him screwing me numerous times..so tonight i gave him one more chance because he was in a great spot and he’s been killing it lately..so i figured what the hell!…well he killed me once again…my Dipo ban is back on

• RipCityRings

Well, my all in on Meyers Leonard experiment somehow worked. Top 700 finish in the big FD Shot, doubled up and won another Clutch Shot satellite.

My biggest takeaway from tonight is just how truly terrible FD’s payout structure really is. Top 700 out of 35K paid out $18 on a $9.99 entry. That’s a top 2% finish and I didn’t even double my buy-in. Pretty gross.

• Wrx_guy

@RipCityRings said...

Well, my all in on Meyers Leonard experiment somehow worked. Top 700 finish in the big FD Shot, doubled up and won another Clutch Shot satellite.

My biggest takeaway from tonight is just how truly terrible FD’s payout structure really is. Top 700 out of 35K paid out $18 on a $9.99 entry. That’s a top 2% finish and I didn’t even double my buy-in. Pretty gross.

Ive basically moved all my action to DK. Fanduel is crap now.

• Spartaca

@Wrx_guy said...

https://imgur.com/gallery/0404uXQ

my lineup tonight. Was top 10 in plenty of GPPs on DK. 1 lineup a day keeps the doctor away

Congrats well done.

• osuryanf

@osuryanf said...

I’ve locked Kyrie into my main lineup.

D Mitchell ROY revenge?

Embiid on a heater

Connaughton for 35 fantasy

Jarrett Allen sneaky 40 burger

Nailed several of these. Foul trouble limited Embiid and Connaughton was under impressive

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).