7:00 PM EST : Toronto ( 1.5 ) at Boston ( -1.5 ) —- T: 215
    7:00 PM EST : Miami ( 5 ) at Indiana ( -5 ) —- T: 213
    7:00 PM EST : Utah ( 3 ) at Philadelphia ( -3 ) —- T: 217.5
    7:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 7 ) at Washington ( -7 ) —- T: 222
    8:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 6.5 ) at Memphis ( -6.5 ) —- T: 214
    8:00 PM EST : Portland ( -1.5 ) at Minnesota ( 1.5 ) —- T: 223
    8:00 PM EST : New York ( 10 ) at New Orleans ( -10 ) —- T: 228
    9:30 PM EST : Chicago ( 13.5 ) at Milwaukee ( -13.5 ) —- T: 224.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• noddy

@DFSToddler said...

He’s the last option on a roster full of high usage guys and has a very low ceiling, don’t see that type of play winning a GPP.

Well he has 25+ DK points in 3 of his last 4 games…

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@Benf15harp said...

I’m all in on the best defensive pg in the league also, in my top 5(despite what pandamonious thinks) I give you no no I bless you all with
    Lmfao

It’s like he’s coming right at me.

• kbsktbll88

@wesdaco said...

The Pacers have some weird pricing. It’s Oladipo at 9.3K, Sabonis at 6.3k and then everyone else <5k

Cause everyone else has sucked this year lol

• wesdaco

@Numberboy said...

Jokic wasn’t on the winning lineup, but guys who got extra run like Beasley, Lyles, and Hernangomez were. Blowouts are hard to predict but can be a huge predictor of playing time for bench players

According to FC, you could have hit a max lineup with Jokic in there. It was a weird night though.

• wesdaco

@kbsktbll88 said...

Cause everyone else has sucked this year lol

Have you watched any Pacer games this year? What’s their gameflow like?

• Ronboogie6

Anybody playing Demarre Carroll? Minutes are up and he’s usually a 5.5-6.0k player at 4K. And always like playing sf against the wizards. Haven’t watched any nets games though to see how he has been playing. Seems like he can’t make anything right now.

• tmarohl

@Pandamonious said...

Bucks want to give him back to Cleveland, along with a draft pick or young player, to get Korver.

• wilke7425

Am I wrong thinking Bledsoe is a good call at 7100k on FD with 4 straight games in the mid-high 30s?

• Petergunz82

@tmarohl said...

Kat is too expensive for my tastes.

Me too, 9600 he needs to push 60

• dolphinkick182

@manontheflyintrapezious said...

Value I’m finding so far:

Jaylen Brown – coming off a great game, likely won’t have Kawhi on him, close game will play 30 or more in all likelihood
    Evan Turner – obvious
    Aminu – shooting well lately, anticipate high scoring competitive game

Now if I can just pick my studs. Y’all have me re-thinking Lillard. I do love KAT to keep rolling with the 50+ games though.

I wouldn’t worry about Lillard. He’d played 38 minutes last game with his “soreness” and crushed it.

• frugal

@manontheflyintrapezious said...

Thanks. Yeah he ate them alive. Just had no idea why Indy was ranked #1 against C’s. I like me some Whiteside tonight.

Indy is dead last vs C. I think it has more to do with their rotation of Turner/Sabonis rather than just Turner.

• wesdaco

Ride the E’TWAUN MOORE hot hand?

• kbsktbll88

@wesdaco said...

Have you watched any Pacer games this year? What’s their gameflow like?

I’ve only watched 2 against the Rockets. Check popcornmachine.net for game flows.

• cdaus8989

Read something the other day where McMillan was telling Dipo to stop playing so much Hero ball, “trust his teammates more”.

• wesdaco

@kbsktbll88 said...

popcornmachine.net

Great link! Thank you so much.

• @dolphinkick182 said...

I wouldn’t worry about Lillard. He’d played 38 minutes last game with his “soreness” and crushed it.

And he shot poorly too. I’m thinking he shoots a bit better tonight. Probably won’t triple double. Against Teague he did well against the Wolves last year averaging 26/6/8. Not too shabby.

• dolphinkick182

@cdaus8989 said...

Read something the other day where McMillan was telling Dipo to stop playing so much Hero ball, “trust his teammates more”.

https://www.nba.com/pacers/news/mcmillan-oladipo-you-dont-have-do-it-all

• Benf15harp

@Pandamonious said...

Yep he’s going full mike Dundee on the 32 anniversary of crocodile Dundee

• tarheelsrule44

I’m locking in Garrett Temple tonight.

• I was gonna stay away from the PHI/UTAH game but if Hablo Ingles and Redick are guarding each other there could be a lot of action on the perimeter LOL

• Njsum1

@Ace15 said...

im tired of talking about blowouts. ATL got blown out and Milsap JOKIC still went off. IDC about blowout or not anymore if they’re in a smash spot im playing them.

blowouts?

Thought this was a basketball thread, let’s stay on topic…here you go

Ah…much better

Seriously….if you think a game is going to blowout you generally don’t want any starters from the underdog. Try and find some cheap bench value, like Lin last night or just completely stay away

A couple of starters from the favorite will smash. Using your example, Jokic didn’t smash, he hit value, only players to smash was Milsap and hernangomez. However, they were cheap and Juancho was getting all the run he could handle in the 4th which is not normally what happens.

A player like AD who is super expensive is likely to come close to 5x in a blowout, yet unlikely to go much beyond. It’s a price thing. He’s just so expensive. Ad would need 4 quarters to hang 70 DK points, if he did it in 3 it would be an outlier. Possible, yet rare. However, I don’t like to predict blowouts when the spread is 10 or less, so I’m going to play some AD knowing if the game blows out, he probably got over 50 DK, and if it stays close maybe I get lucky with the type of score I’ll add the word 🍔 to when it’s all said and done.

• BBWC_10

@Petergunz82 said...

Me too, 9600 he needs to push 60

I think this may be a case where DK knows he is going to go off. I think there were major problems between KAT and Butler. The Wolves basically said KAT is our future so he is going to go out and prove that. Most of the scoring comes from 3 guys, KAT, Teague and Wiggins. I think they want Rose on the 2nd team to provide scoring. Covington will be relied on to stretch the floor and open things up for kat. Look at his rebounds the last 3 games…19,21,16 that shows effort. I’d much rather pay up for him than a sloth like Whiteside.

• frugal

@dolphinkick182 said...

https://www.nba.com/pacers/news/mcmillan-oladipo-you-dont-have-do-it-all

That article is a little misleading in terms of why the usage split is so large. Indy is trying to run roations similar to Boston but they really don’t have the talent to be doing that. Time shares force split production and Indy is running a 50/50 split at C and is evening splitting all non-Oladipo guard minutes 3 ways. Bojan and Oladipo are the only players averaging 30+ minutes. Most teams have 3 to 4 starters are seeing 30+ minutes. Indy needs to stop the grade school everybody gets an equal number of shots thing they’re doing with the players outside of Oladipo and enforce a usage pecking order and allot minutes accordingly.

• jhk1987

@wesdaco said...

Ride the E’TWAUN MOORE hot hand?

After reading this little article I think I’m on board on the Moore train.
    http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/25290354/zach-lowe-10-things-like-including-trae-young-nba

• miggs6876

@RandysCrow said...

The only position I have narrowed down today so far is Center for my FD lineups.

KAT
    D Howard
    J Randle
    BroLo
    Kanter

Some of the above depends on upcoming news

I don’t get the D Howard love. People have been chasing him ever since he came back.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).