7:00 PM EST : Toronto ( 1.5 ) at Boston ( -1.5 ) —- T: 215
    7:00 PM EST : Miami ( 5 ) at Indiana ( -5 ) —- T: 213
    7:00 PM EST : Utah ( 3 ) at Philadelphia ( -3 ) —- T: 217.5
    7:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 7 ) at Washington ( -7 ) —- T: 222
    8:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 6.5 ) at Memphis ( -6.5 ) —- T: 214
    8:00 PM EST : Portland ( -1.5 ) at Minnesota ( 1.5 ) —- T: 223
    8:00 PM EST : New York ( 10 ) at New Orleans ( -10 ) —- T: 228
    9:30 PM EST : Chicago ( 13.5 ) at Milwaukee ( -13.5 ) —- T: 224.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Njsum1

@jhk1987 said...

After reading this little article I think I’m on board on the Moore train.
    http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/25290354/zach-lowe-10-things-like-including-trae-young-nba

Moore is playable anywhere, yet he’s a bette value on FD and yahoo then DK.

So I…

Saw the…

We’re playing

Saw this guy….

Was 5700 on DK

Started…

And now I..

• miggs6876

@Ace15 said...

im tired of talking about blowouts. ATL got blown out and Milsap JOKIC still went off. IDC about blowout or not anymore if they’re in a smash spot im playing them.

I hear you. The blowout factor is a concern but generally its overrated.

• dolphinkick182

Marc Stein

Verified account

@TheSteinLine
    29s
    29 seconds ago

More
    The Bucks announce John Henson will require wrist surgery and is out indefinitely

• dolphinkick182

@dolphinkick182 said...

Marc Stein

Verified account

@TheSteinLine
    29s
    29 seconds ago

More
    The Bucks announce John Henson will require wrist surgery and is out indefinitely

Milwaukee Bucks

Verified account

Bucks Following Following Bucks

More
    Bucks center John Henson will be sidelined with a torn left wrist ligament.

Donte DiVincenzo suffered a minor left quadriceps strain in Wednesday’s game and will be out for the next three games after which time he’ll be re-evaluated.

• jhk1987

@Njsum1 said...

You can play him on DK, yet he’s a much better value on FD and Yahoo.

So I…

Saw… !https://media3.giphy.com/media/BAosfyESgElMc/200w.gif?
    cid=e1bb72ff5beef92c6139763051a2c23a!

Saw this guy was 5700 on DK…

Started..

!https://media0.giphy.com/media/26uf6spoYGcCBRGik/200w.gif?
    cid=e1bb72ff5beef9744d62546932157693!

Him into my lineups.

And now I…

The only issue with Howard for me is that he seems to be the last option on Wizards offense. Last few games only time he scored seems to be off offensive rebounds.

• dolphinkick182

Steve Popper

Verified account

@StevePopper
    7m
    7 minutes ago

More
    Mudiay, trier, Hardaway, Knox and Robinson starting in New Orleans

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

Trier starting. That probably takes him out from under the radar. Still like the play a bit. Still would think he’s blowout proof. Same with Knox although he started last game. Like them both quite a bit.

• miggs6876

@tmarohl said...

Kat is too expensive for my tastes.

I concur. Just pay a few 100 more and get Embid.

• BerkeleyBoss

My first look…

FD gpp, i like Giannis/Bledsoe or Brogdon/Bledsoe with Lavine on the other side. I’ll ride with the blowout risk. Also like McCollum/Turner, but I don’t love anybody from the MIN side.

DK gpp, i really like Gasol/Conley with a little Hield on the other side. Could also go cheaper with Anderson/Mack or Anderson/Temple. I definitely like MEM on DK today.

• @miggs6876 said...

I don’t get the D Howard love. People have been chasing him ever since he came back.

Only reason for that love surely must be that he is facing the Nets. They get killed on the glass regularly. My fear with D Howard would be the Wiz blow the doors off the Nets and he hardly plays in the second half.

• RandysCrow

• Ranked #41

RG Tiered Ranking

@miggs6876 said...

I don’t get the D Howard love. People have been chasing him ever since he came back.

This one is less about him and more about his opponent. Even Dwight should be able to sleep walk through a 6-7x game against them. Right?!!

• Njsum1

@jhk1987 said...

The only issue with Howard for me is that he seems to be the last option on Wizards offense. Last few games only time he scored seems to be off offensive rebounds.

Ah man…you quoted me before I could fix my post, the gifs got messed up, it’s much better now 😎

I hear ya about Howard, yet I’m hoping the Nets could get that fixed up for me 😁🍔

• Pandamonious

@BerkeleyBoss said...

My first look…

FD gpp, i like Giannis/Bledsoe or Brogdon/Bledsoe with Lavine on the other side. I’ll ride with the blowout risk. Also like McCollum/Turner, but I don’t love anybody from the MIN side.

DK gpp, i really like Gasol/Conley with a little Hield on the other side. Could also go cheaper with Anderson/Mack or Anderson/Temple. I definitely like MEM on DK today.

I posted it earlier, but I’m really digging this MEM/SAC game. Everyone is under priced. On both sides. Conley, Mack, Slo-Mo, JJ Jr. are all really nice plays. Slo-Mo’s price is getting a little high I suppose. Temple is totally in play too.

Really, really, really, like Bogdan. He’s so cheap. Minutes creeping up every game. Has 40 spot potential.

• @Pandamonious said...

Trier starting. That probably takes him out from under the radar. Still like the play a bit. Still would think he’s blowout proof. Same with Knox although he started last game. Like them both quite a bit.

Now THAT is news. Trier is blowout proof for sure as the Knicks are all about the youth movement. But at 4200 on DK I wonder if he’s worth it. Mack is the same price and so is your boy Bogdan lol

• jhk1987

How about some BroLo tonight? With Henson out he should see more minutes and who on the Bulls can guard him sitting at the 3 point line?

• mbunner23

Am I the only one who thinks the NBA should go back to the jerseys of the 90’s??

• miggs6876

@dolphinkick182 said...

Steve Popper

Verified account

@StevePopper
    7m
    7 minutes ago

More
    Mudiay, trier, Hardaway, Knox and Robinson starting in New Orleans

Knicks are going to get smashed with that lu. I was on Trier but now his ownership will be elevated.

• Pandamonious

@mbunner23 said...

Am I the only one who thinks the NBA should go back to the jerseys of the 90’s??

Never knew a Pistons fan who liked that jersey, including myself.

• kbsktbll88

@jhk1987 said...

How about some BroLo tonight? With Henson out he should see more minutes and who on the Bulls can guard him sitting at the 3 point line?

BroLo won’t see more minutes in a blowout. This puts Thon Maker in play imo.

• Petergunz82

@BBWC_10 said...

I think this may be a case where DK knows he is going to go off. I think there were major problems between KAT and Butler. The Wolves basically said KAT is our future so he is going to go out and prove that. Most of the scoring comes from 3 guys, KAT, Teague and Wiggins. I think they want Rose on the 2nd team to provide scoring. Covington will be relied on to stretch the floor and open things up for kat. Look at his rebounds the last 3 games…19,21,16 that shows effort. I’d much rather pay up for him than a sloth like Whiteside.

Lol, I would rather have Wiggins/Teague for way cheaper

• frugal

@mbunner23 said...

I’ve never liked the Warriors jerseys but what they wore last night was perhaps the cheapest looking ugliest jersey I’ve ever seen.

• BerkeleyBoss

@Pandamonious said...

I posted it earlier, but I’m really digging this MEM/SAC game. Everyone is under priced. On both sides. Conley, Mack, Slo-Mo, JJ Jr. are all really nice plays. Slo-Mo’s price is getting a little high I suppose. Temple is totally in play too.

Really, really, really, like Bogdan. He’s so cheap. Minutes creeping up every game. Has 40 spot potential.

I think there’s some worry that Bogdan sits because he’s on the front end of a b2b? He said he’s playing both though. Assuming we know he’s playing though, I’m in.

• 40coach

I’m scared, this is the first time I’ve ever looked at my lineup and thought, man all of these guys could score 40-50 or more tonight. This pretty much means I’ll score 250 and continue my losing streak.

• Pandamonious

@BerkeleyBoss said...

I think there’s some worry that Bogdan sits because he’s on the front end of a b2b? He said he’s playing both though. Assuming we know he’s playing though, I’m in.

Possible. I would think he’d play the first game and see how he feels for the 2nd game. Although I know that’s not how they did it last time.

• Njsum1

@manontheflyintrapezious said...

Only reason for that love surely must be that he is facing the Nets. They get killed on the glass regularly. My fear with D Howard would be the Wiz blow the doors off the Nets and he hardly plays in the second half.

It’s a price thing..I don’t love Howard on FD, yet love him on DK…he’s 5700. Just a building block to give me a nice combo of floor and ceiling at the price point. Other than his first game back it’s the cheapest he’s been all year and it’s the best matchup. Now that I’ve talked about him on multiple posts here comes the dud..so stay away. 😂

He’s been fine so far if you look at the game logs. He hasn’t a blocks and steals game yet either. Maybe he can get that tonight. In nba DFS that’s where the luck comes in. Unless your guy gets a massive triple double, you need those luckier stats for a player to truly have a big game. Im hoping tonight he gets 3 blocks and a steal to go along with a 15 15 type game.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).