7:00 PM EST : Toronto ( 1.5 ) at Boston ( -1.5 ) —- T: 215
    7:00 PM EST : Miami ( 5 ) at Indiana ( -5 ) —- T: 213
    7:00 PM EST : Utah ( 3 ) at Philadelphia ( -3 ) —- T: 217.5
    7:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 7 ) at Washington ( -7 ) —- T: 222
    8:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 6.5 ) at Memphis ( -6.5 ) —- T: 214
    8:00 PM EST : Portland ( -1.5 ) at Minnesota ( 1.5 ) —- T: 223
    8:00 PM EST : New York ( 10 ) at New Orleans ( -10 ) —- T: 228
    9:30 PM EST : Chicago ( 13.5 ) at Milwaukee ( -13.5 ) —- T: 224.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• mbunner23

@Pandamonious said...

Never knew a Pistons fan who liked that jersey, including myself.

These??

• kbsktbll88

@BerkeleyBoss said...

I think there’s some worry that Bogdan sits because he’s on the front end of a b2b? He said he’s playing both though. Assuming we know he’s playing though, I’m in.

Not sure why everyone is high on Bogdan tonight. Seems like a pretty bad play to me.

• BerkeleyBoss

WIll Vonleh get his shit together moving back to a bench role?

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@mbunner23 said...

These??

What about those old original Raptor’s jerseys with the Raptor on them? or the Hawks? Those were interesting.

• Pandamonious

@kbsktbll88 said...

Not sure why everyone is high on Bogdan tonight. Seems like a pretty bad play to me.

Who is everyone? You’ve seen him mentioned elsewhere?

• CJtheGrump

Noto frequently says in Grind Downs that in possible Blowouts, he’ll take starters from the favorite and stay away from the underdogs.

Sound reasoning – if it does blow out, it will be because the winning side took care of business. It’s just that in a GPP, when you want the highest possible ceiling, sitting for a quarter kinda nerfs the upside.

The way the rest of the slate plays out, as in the example of last night, the blowout will cap upside. Even so, Jokic turned out to be a superior dollar for dollar play to the likes of Durant and Harden regardless of the blowout. The GS/HOU game went way under (by 23 points) but the other two games went over (8 pts for ATL/DEN and 11 pts for SA/LAC) so perhaps getting the O/U right is more important than calling the blowout.

(That was supposed to quote this post https://rotogrinders.com/threads/nba-11-16-2772493?page=6#reply-2772856 )

• jhk1987

I’m liking my cash lineup so much that I might put it in a gpp

• mbunner23

@Pandamonious said...

What about those old original Raptor’s jerseys with the Raptor on them? or the Hawks? Those were interesting.

Love those.

• mbunner23

@jhk1987 said...

I’m liking my cash lineup so much that I might put it in a gpp

Always put it in a GPP.

• Petergunz82

@jhk1987 said...

The only issue with Howard for me is that he seems to be the last option on Wizards offense. Last few games only time he scored seems to be off offensive rebounds.

He has no offensive game

• mattyice522

gimme RoCo/Teague

• mattyice522

Is anyone else viewing this slate and just seeing multiple games to scratch off from their player pools?

• kbsktbll88

@Pandamonious said...

Who is everyone? You’ve seen him mentioned elsewhere?

Meant on here, saw you guys discussing him for a couple of pages.. but I was skimming so could be wrong. But either way, I’m not sure how he’s a good play tonight.

• frugal

@Pandamonious said...

Loved them. But the NBA won’t be going back to that. They are moving to the minimal look to eventually follow the lead of soccer and plaster ads all over the jerseys.

• BENJAMMIN000

why is tyreke projected so high on onwership…. what am i missing

• queensfinest

etwaun moore or jaren jackson jr?

• wilke7425

With Trier starting does that make him a better play than Brogdon at SG? Playing FD 4500/5400

• DFSToddler

@mattyice522 said...

Is anyone else viewing this slate and just seeing multiple games to scratch off from their player pools?

Yep, the 4 games that start at lock are pretty much full fades for me, unless RJH and Allen are out and I’m forced to play chalk Davis.

• wilke7425

@queensfinest said...

etwaun moore or jaren jackson jr?

I’m really liking Moore

• Pandamonious

@Petergunz82 said...

He has no offensive game

I don’t love Howard tonight, but he doesn’t need offensive game. He needs 15 boards (realistic) a block (realistic) and 9-10 shots, which might be easier to come by as BKN is giving up the 3rd most offensive rebounds, at least by opportunity %. Throw in 10-12 points, a double double, a random assist or steal and you got something.

Of course, if he’s going to be chalky it’s not as interesting.

• mr_papageorgio

My first thought was to lock in Dwight but I think he’s still not 100% and as someone else said he really isn’t a focal point of the offense.If Allen plays I might end up playing Dwight but I don’t see him smashing vs Davis. If he gets 30 minutes he should do enough to not hurt you but even if he has a “good” game I see that being something like 10 and 12 which isn’t going to win a GPP. Now if he manages to score 15+ points with those boards it’s a different story but he really hasn’t shown anything that suggests that will happen tonight.

• dcsports21

@Petergunz82 said...

He has no offensive game

He does he just doesn’t get many touches. Wall and Beal hoard the ball, trust me I’ve been watching them for years lol

• hobbes2d

@Petergunz82 said...

He has no offensive game

For his entire career. I remember when Magic fans used to tell me he had a post game lmao.

• Pandamonious

@kbsktbll88 said...

Meant on here, saw you guys discussing him for a couple of pages.. but I was skimming so could be wrong. But either way, I’m not sure how he’s a good play tonight.

Yeah, just checking. To me it’s price/opportunity. He was a huge part of their offense last year. I suspect as he gets healthier he will get more minutes and take on a bigger role. Always had decent usage for a wing. Very good shooter. Would get hot and pop off for 30, 35, 40 FP games last year. He was a 5.5-6K player last year. Now he’s priced at a discount, because of him working his way back from injury.

• wilke7425

Are ownership %s out? Has anyone posted them?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).