6:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 1 ) at Chicago ( -1 ) —- T: 231.5
    7:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -5.5 ) at Indiana ( 5.5 ) —- T: 227.5
    7:30 PM EST : Charlotte ( 4 ) at New York ( -4 ) —- T: 213.5
    8:00 PM EST : Houston ( -1.5 ) at Minnesota ( 1.5 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 8 ) at Miami ( -8 ) —- T: —
    8:30 PM EST : Toronto ( 3.5 ) at Dallas ( -3.5 ) —- T: 218.5
    8:30 PM EST : Portland ( 2 ) at San Antonio ( -2 ) —- T: 227
    10:30 PM EST : Atlanta ( 12.5 ) at LA Clippers ( -12.5 ) —- T: 227.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Bodiaz36

Lots of intriguing games on the slate. Have to get a handle on who’s playing/sitting as lot of these teams aRe on B2B. Also, who on Rockets benefits the most from RWB sitting besides Harden? Rivers, McLemore, Tucker? Think I’ll lock in Dame and Trae, and fill in the rest from there. Best of luck to all

• Jaguar22

anyone else going 100% on Aldridge

• monarch

@Jaguar22 said...

anyone else going 100% on Aldridge

Juicy slate. I’m going to build a rule where I get either LMA or DDR but not both. Public will go to Derrick White but I told myself a couple weeks ago that whenever Murray misses that I will hammer DDR. Both are in a great spot.

• monarch

Wanted to add that Rudy Gay looks great as well when you play with CourtIQ and start taking combinations of DDR or LMA off the floor joining Dejounte Murray.

• miggs6876

K. Nunn is too cheap in FD with a juicy match up. Holiday in play if no Brogdan. F Jackson if no Ball and Ingram. Nice punts.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #86

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

This whole slate is TBD.

Don’t know who is playing for Indiana, Minnesota (although probably safe to assume Wiggins is out), New Orleans, LA..

Still don’t know for sure if House or Capela are out, although both are probably doubtful.

Plus, it’s Saturday. Every Saturday so far has had big unexpected news. As everyone shows up to shoot around hungover or guys want a weekend off like they work a 9-5.

• monarch

Panda I’m big on the Wolves guys Teague and KAT. The pulled the plug yesterday with five minutes to go. Should be able to get what they want vs what’s left of this Rockets team on a road B2B from Houston to Minnesota.

• Jaguar22

@Pandamonious said...

This whole slate is TBD.

Don’t know who is playing for Indiana, Minnesota (although probably safe to assume Wiggins is out), New Orleans, LA..

Still don’t know for sure if House or Capela are out, although both are probably doubtful.

Plus, it’s Saturday. Every Saturday so far has had big unexpected news. As everyone shows up to shoot around hungover or guys want a weekend off like they work a 9-5.

lol true but my goal is to make dk my 9 to 5 full time job and it gets tiring so ill take 2 days off every week

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #86

RG Tiered Ranking

@monarch said...

Panda I’m big on the Wolves guys Teague and KAT. The pulled the plug yesterday with five minutes to go. Should be able to get what they want vs what’s left of this Rockets team on a road B2B from Houston to Minnesota.

Makes sense. I have a hard time not liking everything right now. Randle finally got the big price drop. Barrett is really cheap. If Brogdon sits, the Holidays are really cheap and should play a ton. TJ too.

If Kawhi sits again, I’m not sure how you don’t try to fit in PG13 against Atlanta. Butler is too cheap.

I know the answer is always play Harden, but there’s A LOT of mid-upper-mid tier plays who can blow up tonight.

A lot of cheap guys too so fitting Harden and one other pay up play should be pretty easy.

• monarch

I’m gonna try and fit PG regardless. He was on his way to a 60+ game before foul trouble. I don’t think Kawhi negatively impacts him that much and yes…Randle looks great!

• monarch

Myles Turner in a nice spot as well

• Jaguar22

@monarch said...

Myles Turner in a nice spot as well

yeah hopefull he keeps the bench warm

• Ace15

Harden lock. Thats all i really know for now. Not going to get cute. No RWB, Harden for 80.

• Njsum1

@monarch said...

Teague and Kat were great plays last night. It’s rare, yet I went 100% Kat (14 lineups) and even though the second half was weak, 55 was a solid output for 10k, considering he got shorted 4 minutes at the end of the game. Managed to go 2.2x my entries despite 5 lineups with DeAngelo Russell.

I had no Conley, yet I saw someone post how he was a bad play, after the fact. Actually he was a great play. He was only 6300, managed 27 DK and shot 5 for 19. He got up 19 shots, if 5 more fell, it was at least a 40 🍔.

Was high on Aaron Gordon as well, similar thing to Conley…he got 31.5 DK for 6300, which is meh, but he shot 4 for 15. He gets hot there and we’re tapping on the edge of a 50 burger.

I mention this cause it’s helpful when looking over the plays you made, to see which plays sucked, and where you got unlucky.

Now…

😁

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #50

RG Tiered Ranking

Congrats to rocketman828 for taking 1st in the Forum contest last night

Here is the link to tonight’s contest

https://www.draftkings.com/contest/draftteam/80941338

• Jaguar22

@monarch said...

do you think harden is a lock

• monarch

@Jaguar22 said...

do you think harden is a lock

I do not. I’ll have exposure but he wasnt necessary last night and I think the plays are much better tonight. RWB playing or not playing is irrelevant to my interest in Harden.

• SteeloCity

I had so many great plays for once yet still didn’t cash on either site. This is getting ridiculous. Better off just throwing $1 on ridiculous parlays and hope they pay off.

It’s just so frustrating. I try to do whatever I can try different things in the $.05 entries and it still isn’t fruitful at all. When I first started I did this for fun and now it’s just making me angry cause I do everything right and still lose.

• Jaguar22

@SteeloCity said...

I had so many great plays for once yet still didn’t cash on either site. This is getting ridiculous. Better off just throwing $1 on ridiculous parlays and hope they pay off.

It’s just so frustrating. I try to do whatever I can try different things in the $.05 entries and it still isn’t fruitful at all. When I first started I did this for fun and now it’s just making me angry cause I do everything right and still lose.

help yourself out today lock in pg13 in every lineup and aldridge

• bangthedrummond

Can you play any of the Knicks bigs? It’s Charlotte but who do you play?

Edit…nvm Randle is getting the minutes he needs. Haven’t had my coffee yet. LOCK button

• monarch

@SteeloCity said...

You must not have played Beal. On DK play FVV at 7100 because we all know that PG/SG roast the Mavs. Right, Panda?

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #86

RG Tiered Ranking

@monarch said...

You must not have played Beal. On DK play FVV at 7100 because we all know that PG/SG roast the Mavs. Right, Panda?

Right!

In all seriousness, sample sizes are super small still and no one should make a decision strictly on DVP, but PG’s and SF’s have done well against Dallas. FVV and OG, who is supposed to be back and super cheap, at least on DK, so they’re both intriguing. Why FVV didn’t get a price bump is confusing.

SG’s against Dallas, well, time will tell. Barrett had another bad game against Dallas. Coincidence? Maybe. No one should play Powell in GPP’s anyway.

• Njsum1

@SteeloCity said...

Saw your post complaining about being unable to cash in the $8. Have no idea why you’re not making 8 lineups and playing the $1 (50k prize pool) instead. 🤷‍♂️

• Kp24

If we are doing our homework from last night, let me ask the forum this one thing.
    I’m around DC and don’t have LeaguePass so I watch a lot of Wiz games. Last night I go all in on Beal, and punt 2/6 lineups with Mo Wag, literally only playing him because I see his hustle from watching so many Wiz games.

Well how often do you get a chance like last night where he is .60 owned and goes off. I was stubborn on puttin in Al Aminu so my Beal/Mo Wag teams still made $100 in the $15 but probably would have been near the top had I made the smart play on Aminu.

Basically asking, how often do you guys have a guy who you get one big night from and how often do you go back to him since you are somewhat invested?
    And if you didn’t play Mo Wagner, do you never play him because you missed the wedding so why go to the funeral?

• Jkemdy

Stick to single entry contests !

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.