6:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 1 ) at Chicago ( -1 ) —- T: 231.5
    7:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -5.5 ) at Indiana ( 5.5 ) —- T: 227.5
    7:30 PM EST : Charlotte ( 4 ) at New York ( -4 ) —- T: 213.5
    8:00 PM EST : Houston ( -1.5 ) at Minnesota ( 1.5 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 8 ) at Miami ( -8 ) —- T: —
    8:30 PM EST : Toronto ( 3.5 ) at Dallas ( -3.5 ) —- T: 218.5
    8:30 PM EST : Portland ( 2 ) at San Antonio ( -2 ) —- T: 227
    10:30 PM EST : Atlanta ( 12.5 ) at LA Clippers ( -12.5 ) —- T: 227.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Beckhams3Fingers

@RipCityRings said...

Can’t believe I talked myself off of Warren tonight. Such an obvious bounce-back spot, but I figured MIL would crush them.

I’m always ok never touching Warren tbh. He’s burned me more times than I can count, too often in smash spots. F that dude lol

• Dmo_Htx

They should have given Turners steal to Warren smh

• frozenleafz

wow Okogie questionable…

• Beckhams3Fingers

I live and die by the Holiday Bros tonight. Makes me want to puke. What was I thinking!?

• Usual21

@frozenleafz said...

wow Okogie questionable…

Who gets a bump? BobCov or Culver?

• Wooden_Bones

@Beckhams3Fingers said...

I’m always ok never touching Warren tbh. He’s burned me more times than I can count, too often in smash spots. F that dude lol

Yeah, the PHX Warren burned lots of us. But the IND Warren seems less volatile.

• Wooden_Bones

Butler starting.

• Beckhams3Fingers

A. Holiday stat line after 1 Q…. 1 reb, 2 pts, 1 TO.

I’m dead.

• Beckhams3Fingers

@Usual21 said...

Who gets a bump? BobCov or Culver?

100% Culver.

• chrisbanas

Yep okogie out. There goes $40

• realphipps

Knicks game started at 730 and DSJ still has zero points off the bench. My night is over.

• YourWorld

I swear TJ Warren is one of the most unpredictable players 🤦🏾‍♂️

• kinger

I feel like I accomplished something when all my guys actually play. Pretty sad.

• yisman

Minnesota up to their old tricks

last season they loved scratching guys after lock

• monarch

Okogie a solid defender. Helps Harden a bit

• Shaudy_lo

Okogie out . My night done early

• frozenleafz

welp, my lineup is done with the Okogie news

• emnj69

damn and I didnt hedge have okogie in both done for the season on FD I swore i would not play on FD again this year-this did for sure for me now

• kinger

FD needs to bring back drop the lowest score or have late swap. Losing before the game starts BLOWS!!

• Wooden_Bones

The HOU/MIN game is going to be interesting. Basically two Allstars playing with their benches and a mid tier guy.

• RipCityRings

@kinger said...

FD needs to bring back drop the lowest score or have late swap. Losing before the game starts BLOWS!!

That’s why I switched to DK at the beginning of last season and never looked back. There’s just no excuse not to offer late swap in a sport with such volatile player news.

• monarch

Bucks game getting out of hand

• Beckhams3Fingers

A. Holiday usage goes through the roof with Brogdon out. And yet… he ain’t using jack sheeeeit right now. I’m so tilted by this.

• emnj69

there is no skill beating a guy because his team had a late scratch-it is my fault though I broke my never playing nba on fd rule-it WONT happen again

• Wooden_Bones

@Beckhams3Fingers said...

A. Holiday usage goes through the roof with Brogdon out. And yet… he ain’t using jack sheeeeit right now. I’m so tilted by this.

I’m right there with you.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.