6:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 1 ) at Chicago ( -1 ) —- T: 231.5
    7:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -5.5 ) at Indiana ( 5.5 ) —- T: 227.5
    7:30 PM EST : Charlotte ( 4 ) at New York ( -4 ) —- T: 213.5
    8:00 PM EST : Houston ( -1.5 ) at Minnesota ( 1.5 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 8 ) at Miami ( -8 ) —- T: —
    8:30 PM EST : Toronto ( 3.5 ) at Dallas ( -3.5 ) —- T: 218.5
    8:30 PM EST : Portland ( 2 ) at San Antonio ( -2 ) —- T: 227
    10:30 PM EST : Atlanta ( 12.5 ) at LA Clippers ( -12.5 ) —- T: 227.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Ether

@kinger said...

FD needs to bring back drop the lowest score or have late swap. Losing before the game starts BLOWS!!

I’d rather lose before it starts than bring back that low score dropped garbage. The only time I completely stopped playing fanduel nba was last year cause low score dropped

• Beckhams3Fingers

Every time A. Holiday registers a stat, he then negates the gain with a TO. Never again with this trash!

• captainwacky

RG Overall Ranking

He’s a 4k player who will see extended run… obviously this could go poorly, but he has a lot of latitude to be fine.

• monarch

Aaron Holiday is 25 percent on DK. I felt he was priced in the vicinity of his ceiling

• bluesunday1287

@Beckhams3Fingers said...

A. Holiday usage goes through the roof with Brogdon out. And yet… he ain’t using jack sheeeeit right now. I’m so tilted by this.

TJ McConnell news took me off of Holiday. He plays better off the ball. When he’s been asked to be the primary ball handler he’s struggled this season.

• chrisbanas

Idk the hate for drop score can someone please explain it. Life was so much better w it

• RipCityRings

I was heavy on Siakam all day but now don’t know what to do. Going 50% Harden, need Towns in at least one but I also think you have to have some Jrue/PG13/Lou Will exposure. Hat that LAC is the late game, because if Kawhi sits one or both of PG13/Lou should smash at super low ownership.

Jrue is a little less attractive with Butler in, MIA is a little too tough defensively to feel good about attacking with a 8.6K guard regardless of usage.

How does everyone feel about Jrue vs Siakam in general?

• captainwacky

RG Overall Ranking

@monarch said...

Aaron Holiday is 25 percent on DK. I felt he was priced in the vicinity of his ceiling

Oh, yeah, I have 2 percent on DK and 90 percent on FD lol

• monarch

Aaron just hit two threes. Getting back on track

• timc9842

Okogie being out blows half my lineups. That sucks big time!!! Once again, work your ass off to get the best possible lineups but to no avail!!!

• bluesunday1287

A Holiday getting some catch and shoot opportunities. Just what he needs.

• Ether

@chrisbanas said...

Idk the hate for drop score can someone please explain it. Life was so much better w it

It’s just not for me personally. I don’t see the point having a player in your lineup that doesn’t count. Sure it can help once in a while if you have a cheap guy get scratched but either way if you have a midrange or high price guy get scratched you’re finished. I wish FD had late swap but at least dk and yahoo does so that’s always an option.

• JSteele

Taj is 1% on DK.

• Njsum1

Just wanted to stop in to say that this slate has me twisted. Feels like the last day before the playoffs. And of course Jimmy Butler has to play and Ingram has to miss.

• damionismyname

@kinger said...

FD needs to bring back drop the lowest score or have late swap. Losing before the game starts BLOWS!!

they just want you to spend more money, thats all.

• Njsum1

@damionismyname said...

they just want you to spend more money, thats all.

I used to be a staunch opponent of late swap cause of the advantage it gives multi entry pros with advanced computer skills.

Being that I only play in 20 max or lower, I realized I’m not really affected by that and couldn’t imagine not having late swap. I had Ingram everywhere tonight.

• chrisbanas

Yep I’m moving to draft kings now. Only thing fanduel has going for it is its UI

• packdog

@Njsum1 said...

Just wanted to stop in to say that this slate has me twisted. Feels like the last day before the playoffs. And of course Jimmy Butler has to play and Ingram has to miss.

in these situations i just ask my wife. she really doesn’t care but listens to my drawn out reasons for this and that. she said go with the stars and scubs, liked harden (as she always does) and the holiday fellas prolly cause of their names. fitting in two more stars was a go for her. now when it all goes horribly wrong i can blame her

• Ace15

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #99

RG Tiered Ranking

Have 100% donte. Lets go! Only a few lus tonight thiugh lol

• Beckhams3Fingers

Wow, I step away for 9 minutes to eat a stuffed pepper, and Holiday goes ham. Maybe I should just stay away for the entire game lol!

• Njsum1

@packdog said...

in these situations i just ask my wife. she really doesn’t care but listens to my drawn out reasons for this and that. she said go with the stars and scubs, liked harden (as she always does) and the holiday fellas prolly cause of their names. fitting in two more stars was a go for her. now when it all goes horribly wrong i can blame her

Lmao…if you got a process…stick with it 🤷‍♂️

• Isolitary18

Did a big money h2h which I rarely do. Me and opponent have exact same team Cept 3 on each side. Jrue/James Johnson/Bam vs Luka/White/Len which side you guys got?

• monarch

These games are pretty bad. Looking like a typical Saturday slate so far

• RipCityRings

Jrue only 8% in the Four Point Play, Hero only 6% despite Dragic being out. What am I missing there?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler