6:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 1 ) at Chicago ( -1 ) —- T: 231.5
    7:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -5.5 ) at Indiana ( 5.5 ) —- T: 227.5
    7:30 PM EST : Charlotte ( 4 ) at New York ( -4 ) —- T: 213.5
    8:00 PM EST : Houston ( -1.5 ) at Minnesota ( 1.5 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 8 ) at Miami ( -8 ) —- T: —
    8:30 PM EST : Toronto ( 3.5 ) at Dallas ( -3.5 ) —- T: 218.5
    8:30 PM EST : Portland ( 2 ) at San Antonio ( -2 ) —- T: 227
    10:30 PM EST : Atlanta ( 12.5 ) at LA Clippers ( -12.5 ) —- T: 227.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• NoLimits0

@tmarohl said...

Anyone else think it was weird that Brogdon wasn’t even on the bench for his first meeting with his old team. I sense some animosity.

I thought he blew out his back and couldn’t walk.

• tmarohl

@NoLimits0 said...

I thought he blew out his back and couldn’t walk.

I’m sure he was there.

• tmarohl

@NoLimits0 said...

Well the voters got tired so they didn’t want to vote Lebron every year. I feel like some voters this year will be like “giannis won it last year and he’ll probably win it again so not gonna vote for him this year as 1st choice”. It’s a lot of bias.

It’s the same reason Pascal Siakam won’t win most improved probably even though he technically should.

Could be, but after 10 games, which is only 1/8th of the season, he is clearly the MVP and it is not really even close.

• gaelicgirl

@tmarohl said...

Anyone else think it was weird that Brogdon wasn’t even on the bench for his first meeting with his old team. I sense some animosity.

That does seem odd, you’d think he’d want to see his friends. What’s his injury?

• tmarohl

@gaelicgirl said...

That does seem odd, you’d think he’d want to see his friends. What’s his injury?

Back spasms

• gaelicgirl

@tmarohl said...

Back spasms

Maybe the team doctors told him to rest, then. I wouldn’t assume there’s animosity.

• tmarohl

I think there is. He didn’t really want to be in MKE which led to the trade. Not the Bucks trying to be cheap like many on this board think.

• NoLimits0

Isn’t Brogdon like the smartest player in the NBA (got into Harvard on academics). Thought he would be pretty professional about it.

• gaelicgirl

@tmarohl said...

I think there is. He didn’t really want to be in MKE which led to the trade. Not the Bucks trying to be cheap like many on this board think.

Well, you could be right.
    So, I might have to play Draymond tomorrow
    LOL
    Gotta sleep on it, good night!

• tmarohl

He is the only one left

• tmarohl

@NoLimits0 said...

Isn’t Brogdon like the smartest player in the NBA (got into Harvard on academics). Thought he would be pretty professional about it.

Rumor is that Milwaukee was too segregated for his liking. Not that Indy is any better.

• NoLimits0

Yea I read Brogdons bio. He’s from a super rich family (mom PhD, dad high profile lawyer, both brothers successful lawyers), I find it weird he would care about the money that much. I think he just wanted a bigger role.

• tmarohl

@NoLimits0 said...

Yea I read Brogdons bio. He’s from a super rich family (mom PhD, dad high profile lawyer, both brothers successful lawyers), I find it weird he would care about the money that much. I think he just wanted a bigger role.

Yeah, bucks viewed him as a shooting guard and he wanted to be a point guard. Primarily because they didn’t think he could defend point guards.

• miggs6876

@tmarohl said...

You gotta be kidding me. Clipppers put up 150 and Kawhi didn’t even play? PG13 with 37 real points in 20 minutes. Damn!

His price ia going up fast.

• miggs6876

@tmarohl said...

Could be, but after 10 games, which is only 1/8th of the season, he is clearly the MVP and it is not really even close.

I have to agree. No one is really even a close 2nd.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler