6:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 1 ) at Chicago ( -1 ) —- T: 231.5
    7:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -5.5 ) at Indiana ( 5.5 ) —- T: 227.5
    7:30 PM EST : Charlotte ( 4 ) at New York ( -4 ) —- T: 213.5
    8:00 PM EST : Houston ( -1.5 ) at Minnesota ( 1.5 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 8 ) at Miami ( -8 ) —- T: —
    8:30 PM EST : Toronto ( 3.5 ) at Dallas ( -3.5 ) —- T: 218.5
    8:30 PM EST : Portland ( 2 ) at San Antonio ( -2 ) —- T: 227
    10:30 PM EST : Atlanta ( 12.5 ) at LA Clippers ( -12.5 ) —- T: 227.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• tmarohl

@gaelicgirl said...

0% Aldridge for me

Yeah, what is the attraction with Aldridge? The Portland narrative is old as he has played there about 6 times already since leaving. He never really crushes anymore. Just enough to get value. He will get popped it they are ahead or behind. I could see sprinkling him in some multi entry’s, but will be far from a core play for me.

• queensfinest

thoughts on playing both aaron holiday and mcconnell?

• raul214

Sorry this isn’t Relevant to today’s slate but i just need to know where I went wrong ..please rate with Honest opinions I need to improve My game some nights I’m over 320 and some nights I don’t even get close.
    J.teague
    M.monk
    J.culver
    D.green
    C.zeller
    I.thomas
    D.sabonis
    K.towns

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #76

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@tmarohl said...

Yeah, what is the attraction with Aldridge? The Portland narrative is old as he has played there about 6 times already since leaving. He never really crushes anymore. Just enough to get value. He will get popped it they are ahead or behind. I could see sprinkling him in some multi entry’s, but will be far from a core play for me.

6? Try 15! he’s been gone a long time. Anyway, yeah, I’ve been high on him a couple times this year, but he really just isn’t worth it. Realistic best case he gets 40? 1 in 30-40 times maybe he gets 50+. Most likely going to get 35-40.

• Lamms30

@queensfinest said...

thoughts on playing both aaron holiday and mcconnell?

McConnell now questionable

• rocketman828

Thanks man! I’ll be trying again tonight.

• queensfinest

@Lamms30 said...

o wow really? damn. i didnt even see that. thx

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #76

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@raul214 said...

Sorry this isn’t Relevant to today’s slate but i just need to know where I went wrong ..please rate with Honest opinions I need to improve My game some nights I’m over 320 and some nights I don’t even get close.
    J.teague
    M.monk
    J.culver
    D.green
    C.zeller
    I.thomas
    D.sabonis
    K.towns

Monk’s price was up and kind of chasey.
    Culver hadn’t shown enough upside.
    Zeller, meh.
    Thomas was doing better off the bench. Yet to come through as a starter.
    Sabonis had a tougher spot then it appeared on paper.

You didn’t have Aminu.

• kettab24

playing to Hornets

• JustDFSin

@Pandamonious said...

If it’s VegasInsider don’t bother. They don’t update that at all. George is probably still listed out from before.

Yeah its from them

• monarch

Ya…Sabonis is priced around his ceiling. I could be wrong but he does not have a ceiling like Beal and he was more expensive. I couldn’t play him at that price.

• tmarohl

@Lamms30 said...

No one is talking about Giannis. As a Bucks homer, I can tell you the team is not playing very good right now. The threes are not dropping. They let crappy teams like the Bulls hang around, which leads to more minutes for Giannis than the Bucks probably prefer to let him play. On this slate to me option 1A is Harden, and 1B is Giannis. Both probably can be expected to put up 65 – 70 DK points tonight, with potential for more.

• tmarohl

Dougie McBuckets, played 32 minutes last night, took 15 shots, and his price went down $200 on DK. Thank me later :)

• Njsum1

@raul214 said...

I’m over 320 and some nights I don’t even get close.

This is normal for limited entry players, even Very good ones.

Of course if you make 150 lineups some of them will obviously do well even on overall losing nights. There’s nothing to fix. You can’t win them all.

I’ve fortunately been on a good run. Last night I cashed 9 of 14 lineups for just over 2x my buy ins. I also had DeAngelo Russel getting injured in 5 of those lineups.

The night before, complete whiff…0 for 7.

The night before that cashed 5 of 7 for 2x.

I consider myself a pretty good player, and I completely whiff sometimes. Unfortunately, we can’t win every night, that’s DFS.🤷‍♂️

• monarch

Speaking of whiffs. I have whiffed every single Saturday slate this season. I win on Sunday in NFL…keep my head above water throughout the week during NBA and get crushed on Saturdays.

That changes today. I have a good feeling about tonight’s slate

• Sleazygreazy

RG Overall Ranking

@tmar – I see the bucks recalled Dragan Bender today – you think he gets any run?

• WhiteyJones8

@tmarohl said...

Dougie McBuckets, played 32 minutes last night, took 15 shots, and his price went down $200 on DK. Thank me later :)

Obviously, you are predicting TJ Warren to foul out in 22 minutes again

• kettab24

yea don’t sweat it keep grinding I’ve won 50k and 20k on 2 separate occasions and I still lose most nights than not….I’m a tournery play though

• tmarohl

@Sleazygreazy said...

@tmar – I see the bucks recalled Dragan Bender today – you think he gets any run?

No. They just been shipping him and Giannis’s brother to the G League team for extra practice and to get a little game time in. The team is only about 70 miles from Milwaukee so it is easy to do. I don’t think Bender will see the court the entire year unless there are about four injuries in the front court. They are developing him for next year.

• tmarohl

@WhiteyJones8 said...

Obviously, you are predicting TJ Warren to foul out in 22 minutes again

He played 26 in the previous two games as well. Lot of minutes in the back court opening up if Brogdon is out. If McConnell is out, even more.

• monarch

Great TJ Warren spot

• kettab24

what are you guy’s thoughts on TJ McConnell? I think he plays…he’s a pretty tough guy and they’ll need him

• monarch

Tyler Herro priced way down and 29.2 percent usage in his most recent game

• ep1977

How does DK determine the positions? I notice way to many players having no forward eligibility who are wing players. For example Barrett is more of SF than a 2 guard since he can’t shoot yet he’s listed a PG/SG not SG/SF.

• Njsum1

@monarch said...

Ya…Sabonis is priced around his ceiling. I could be wrong but he does not have a ceiling like Beal and he was more expensive. I couldn’t play him at that price.

Maybe last night. But tonight, I’m going to have some Sabonis. Not a core piece, yet more than just a one off for me. Plenty of meat on that 8500 bone with No Brogdon and Turner now doubtful.

If by some Miracle it stays close, and we’ll need it to for Sabonis to reach his ceiling, run that back with Giannis.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Use our links to sign up and deposit on sites listed in this thread to get these bonuses:

• FanDuel

Get 1-month of RotoGrinders Premium for FREE (a ~$40value) by signing up through one of our links!

Learn More
  • DraftKings

Sign up for DraftKings using a RotoGrinders link & receive our DraftKings Premium content FREE for 1 month. That’s a ~$40 value! No DraftKings promo code necessary!

Learn More
  • FantasyDraft

FantasyDraft strives to put players first, with a mission to “provide a fun and fair experience for all.” To this end, the site has a well-built, easy-to-use interface and a the first of its kind in offering “Rake-Free” fantasy contests.

Learn More

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler