6:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 1 ) at Chicago ( -1 ) —- T: 231.5
    7:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -5.5 ) at Indiana ( 5.5 ) —- T: 227.5
    7:30 PM EST : Charlotte ( 4 ) at New York ( -4 ) —- T: 213.5
    8:00 PM EST : Houston ( -1.5 ) at Minnesota ( 1.5 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 8 ) at Miami ( -8 ) —- T: —
    8:30 PM EST : Toronto ( 3.5 ) at Dallas ( -3.5 ) —- T: 218.5
    8:30 PM EST : Portland ( 2 ) at San Antonio ( -2 ) —- T: 227
    10:30 PM EST : Atlanta ( 12.5 ) at LA Clippers ( -12.5 ) —- T: 227.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Njsum1

@monarch said...

Porzingis looks great as well

I guess that’s what happens when you get yourself traded from the Knicks. Must do wonders for the psyche as well 🤔😁

But seriously…
    New York Porzingis

Dallas Porzingis

Is that even the same dude🤷‍♂️

• captainwacky

@Pandamonious said...

Makes sense to me. Good looks should inspire confidence. Confidence should lead to good play.

I have no idea still in general what women find attractive, but I would think that a line up were TJ was the best looking one must have been an ugly line up.

I mean, it’s a pretty ugly lineup. I think TJ’s only competition was Paul George, and it’s not a flattering picture of him.

• tmarohl

@Pandamonious said...

Makes sense to me. Good looks should inspire confidence. Confidence should lead to good play.

I have no idea still in general what women find attractive, but I would think that a line up were TJ was the best looking one must have been an ugly line up.

I was at the Bucks game a few weeks ago with my wife, and she mentioned that Kyle Korver was cute. I was like, he used to be known as one of the ugliest guys in the league.

• tmarohl

No Porzingdud for me.

• captainwacky

@tmarohl said...

I was at the Bucks game a few weeks ago with my wife, and she mentioned that Kyle Korver was cute. I was like, he used to be known as one of the ugliest guys in the league.

I dunno… he’s always come up in the “whoa, that guy is cute” conversation among friends/gf’s historically. Thankfully, chandler parsons doesn’t get shown on NBA feeds any more so I don’t have to deal with that lol

• Njsum1

@tmarohl said...

Oh boy, I’ll just leave that one alone 😉…lmao

• tmarohl

@captainwacky said...

I dunno… he’s always come up in the “whoa, that guy is cute” conversation among friends/gf’s historically. Thankfully, chandler parsons doesn’t get shown on NBA feeds any more so I don’t have to deal with that lol

Believe me, in his Creighton days, pretty hard to look at. My wife also commented that it was pretty cool that he wasn’t all tatted up.

• raul214

@Njsum1 said...

This is normal for limited entry players, even Very good ones.

Of course if you make 150 lineups some of them will obviously do well even on overall losing nights. There’s nothing to fix. You can’t win them all.

I’ve fortunately been on a good run. Last night I cashed 9 of 14 lineups for just over 2x my buy ins. I also had DeAngelo Russel getting injured in 5 of those lineups.

The night before, complete whiff…0 for 7.

The night before that cashed 5 of 7 for 2x.

I consider myself a pretty good player, and I completely whiff sometimes. Unfortunately, we can’t win every night, that’s DFS.🤷‍♂️

Appreciate the Legit response.
    I haven’t had a good win since mid last year lol..
    But I love playing dfs and I’m able to watch all games so I get a kick out of it.

• opinionn

35.5 points rebounds assists is the line for Dinwiddie tonight… Is there anything I’m missing that doesn’t make this look like an obvious under tonight?

• captainwacky

@opinionn said...

35.5 points rebounds assists is the line for Dinwiddie tonight… Is there anything I’m missing that doesn’t make this look like an obvious under tonight?

No Kyrie or Levert? I’m not saying the under is bad, but it’s not a dunk.

• realphipps

I think the Atlanta brass likes Damian Jones and he’s gonna keep getting 20ish minutes a night.

At 4.1dk, I’m very interested in his ceiling and lack of ownership.

• captainwacky

@tmarohl said...

Believe me, in his Creighton days, pretty hard to look at. My wife also commented that it was pretty cool that he wasn’t all tatted up.

Oh, yeah, but ever since he got in the league and got a haircut… I mean.. dude is good looking lol

• tmarohl

To the person who asked about Bender

Milwaukee Bucks Bender, Dragan G League – On Assignment Out – Mason, Frank G League – Two-Way Out – Middleton, Khris Injury/Illness – Left Thigh; Contusion Out – Reynolds, Cameron G League – Two-Way Out

• Jaguar22

if you want harden lots of heat value

• tmarohl

I see on the official 1 PM injury report that Batum is now probable for Charlotte. No interest in him specifically, but could change their rotations a little bit.

• tmarohl

@Jaguar22 said...

if you want harden lots of heat value

That game isn’t on main slate.

• kettab24

yea no interest in Hornets not worth the risk

• deepfat

Always suspicious when Bryn Forbes is popping for value.

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@tmarohl said...

That game isn’t on main slate.

BKN/CHI isn’t on the main slate. MIA/NO is.

• tmarohl

Knicks also screwing around with their injury report. Barrett, Franky N, and Taj all just went from probable to available. What the hell does that mean?

• tmarohl

@Pandamonious said...

BKN/CHI isn’t on the main slate. MIA/NO is.

My apologies. Thanks for the correction.

• gaelicgirl

@captainwacky said...

I mean, it’s a pretty ugly lineup. I think TJ’s only competition was Paul George, and it’s not a flattering picture of him.

I’m guessing Luka wasn’t in your dummy LU

• monarch

@tmarohl said...

Knicks also screwing around with their injury report. Barrett, Franky N, and Taj all just went from probable to available. What the hell does that mean?

I interpret available as in

• captainwacky

@gaelicgirl said...

I’m guessing Luka wasn’t in your dummy LU

Nah, he was sitting next to Derrick White and Jrue. Despite being a reasonable looking fella, Jrue also has a marginal picture going, and the lineup also included Goga, so ya know…

• captainwacky

@realphipps said...

I think the Atlanta brass likes Damian Jones and he’s gonna keep getting 20ish minutes a night.

At 4.1dk, I’m very interested in his ceiling and lack of ownership.

He’s also stone minimum on FD, and the format suits him well. I like him there.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).