• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Dallas ( -8.5 ) at Philadelphia ( 8.5 ) —- T: 200
    8:00 PM EST : Boston ( 4.5 ) at Houston ( -4.5 ) —- T: 208
    8:00 PM EST : Indiana ( 4.5 ) at Chicago ( -4.5 ) —- T: 196.5
    8:00 PM EST : Okla City ( 1.5 ) at Memphis ( -1.5 ) —- T: 200
    8:30 PM EST : Portland ( 12.5 ) at San Antonio ( -12.5 ) —- T: —
    9:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 11.5 ) at Phoenix ( -11.5 ) —- T: 207

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• xHotLineBlingx

Pick of the Night: Pau Gasol

• Conspiculous

This will be a day where many punt players shine I think?

• xHotLineBlingx

Dion Waiters never again.

• CoachTrav

@xHotLineBlingx said...

Pick of the Night: Pau Gasol

I’m going the Brothers stack, Pau and Mark.

• xHotLineBlingx

The Gasols have been rolling lately great picks potential 75 to 90 fantasy points.

• sunrat39

I hear you on Dion waiters.

• Dmurphy104

• Blogger of the Month

whoops

• S7ubs

Knigh/Russ/Bledseo yes please

• BigToneDaBoss

@xHotLineBlingx said...

Dion Waiters never again.

oh man this is my new mantra.. they should put never again under his name on his jersey

• BigToneDaBoss

thoughts on jamychal green from memphis…thinking they go small vs okc.. $3500 starter?

• dashow4life

How much does DvP enter into everyone’s lineup building process?

• S7ubs

@dashow4life said...

It’s where i always start most the time. Few players I ignore it.

• S7ubs

I look at DvP, game logs and their minutes played and why they were played.

• christianmarq

Hmm.. Looks like I’m going to go with the Gasol brothers / PG13

• drumr68

@dashow4life said...

I use it daily. It’s another tool in the toolbox for me. For my purposes, it helps to weight a players floor and ceiling.

• Dmurphy104

• Blogger of the Month

Daily RG League is up on fanduel. Search for RG from the lobby.

I need to string together a few consecutive days, been pretty much alternating w-l-w-l lately. Although last week was a weird week. Put together competitive lineups all but one day and was killed by the injuries and late scratches.

• finn4

Heard rumors that Noah may start tonight. Great play if he does

• n1ck111

Congrats on the RG league win Dmurphy104

• TakeTheOver

George Hill a GTD with flu and Stuckey doubtful due to his ankle. Ellis get the “Rondo” of 48 minutes and Joe Youngs 20 minutes or so?

• dominicanpapi

Would rostering Smart tonight be chasing points? Feel more comfortable using IT4

• Green_Ranger_91

@TakeTheOver said...

George Hill a GTD with flu and Stuckey doubtful due to his ankle. Ellis get the “Rondo” of 48 minutes and Joe Youngs 20 minutes or so?

Still wouldn’t trust him up against Jimmy Butler… Unless they put Butler on George. That’s really what I’ve been contemplating all morning.

• Green_Ranger_91

@dominicanpapi said...

Would rostering Smart tonight be chasing points? Feel more comfortable using IT4

I think so…I would have to see if he could do it again. Would be a solid GPP play though. But I think there are better options on the board. His price definitely gives flexibility though.

• TakeTheOver

@Green_Ranger_91 said...

Still wouldn’t trust him up against Jimmy Butler… Unless they put Butler on George. That’s really what I’ve been contemplating all morning.

I think Ellis starts/plays the point if G Hill cannot go?

• Sirius13

is it worth it to continue rwb at 12.2k if he just going to get 45?

• tim51278

Okafor or Marc Gasol? Lillard or Bledsoe? Anyone liking Chalmers, Jeff Green or Jamychal Green?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).