• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Dallas ( -8.5 ) at Philadelphia ( 8.5 ) —- T: 200
    8:00 PM EST : Boston ( 4.5 ) at Houston ( -4.5 ) —- T: 208
    8:00 PM EST : Indiana ( 4.5 ) at Chicago ( -4.5 ) —- T: 196.5
    8:00 PM EST : Okla City ( 1.5 ) at Memphis ( -1.5 ) —- T: 200
    8:30 PM EST : Portland ( 12.5 ) at San Antonio ( -12.5 ) —- T: —
    9:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 11.5 ) at Phoenix ( -11.5 ) —- T: 207

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• S7ubs

Usually don’t make a ton of lineups. Somehow managed 40 tonight. Liked too many players. Core is the same in all of them though

• Sportsfreak52

hope jeff green starts

• koola173

Jeff green don’t you dare give me the same hard pounding Waiters did last night

• hyde1975

@Sportsfreak52 said...

hope jeff green starts

Fingers crossed

• xHotLineBlingx

Stacking Studs if one goes off today I’ll rake

• Ashbyjarr

Pau, sullinger and cj miles or Bledsoe, clarkson and green?

• stubirds

Good luck everyone. I can’t wait to be totally out of it within the first 3 minutes.

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

Jeff Green is a must play if hes starting i think. I like crowder but to save almost 2k ill take green.

• Lionfan22

@S7ubs said...

Brandon Knight?

he’s just so inconsistent, way too much variance for me, considering his price.

• Sportsfreak52

Good luck everyone hopefully i could take down my first GPP

• xHotLineBlingx

Zbo Pau rake me some cash tonight

• Playingtheodds

Snell or charmers?

• jimmybuckets

I had to roster P.J Tucker for my lineup to work. I screwed????

• CoachTrav

@jimmybuckets said...

Should have went TJ Warren

• navyynick

Dirk only 9 percent owned in sharpshooter, powell is 25

• xHotLineBlingx

@jimmybuckets said...

dude he’s a dud lol

• einars

fu$% fanduel. exported my LU to all entries with less than a min to go but it only exported to 1. now i have 27$ on the LU i like and 123 on the one i dont like….i hate their crap interface so much

• tonytone1908

Computer froze on me at 6:59. Hope it was a good omen to keep me from tinkering. Good luck everyone. Someone take down a big one!

• JDS1029

Hoping for the sneaky GPP play of Timmy Duncan panning out…

• mabrla

I really wanted to roster Dirk but couldn’t make it work with more important players taking a chunk. Hope I don’t regret it.

• tonytone1908

@einars said...

fu$% fanduel. exported my LU to all entries with less than a min to go but it only exported to 1. now i have 27$ on the LU i like and 123 on the one i dont like….i hate their crap interface so much

So you wait til less than a minute and it’s their fault? lol

• Inujv87

I hope Morris doesn’t end up playing have Leur and Warren in my lineups as value plays

• navyynick

@JDS1029 said...

Hoping for the sneaky GPP play of Timmy Duncan panning out…

with portland shooting its fair share of threes duncan should atleast get a double double.

• einars

@tonytone1908 said...

So you wait til less than a minute and it’s their fault? lol

no its my fault….and i do this twice a year or so….their interface is just so so so bad. pain in the a$$ imo lol

• JDS1029

@navyynick said...

with portland shooting its fair share of threes duncan should atleast get a double double.

I hope so, only 2.7% owned in the Shot.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).