• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Dallas ( -8.5 ) at Philadelphia ( 8.5 ) —- T: 200
    8:00 PM EST : Boston ( 4.5 ) at Houston ( -4.5 ) —- T: 208
    8:00 PM EST : Indiana ( 4.5 ) at Chicago ( -4.5 ) —- T: 196.5
    8:00 PM EST : Okla City ( 1.5 ) at Memphis ( -1.5 ) —- T: 200
    8:30 PM EST : Portland ( 12.5 ) at San Antonio ( -12.5 ) —- T: —
    9:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 11.5 ) at Phoenix ( -11.5 ) —- T: 207

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• xHotLineBlingx

Good thing I have Brandon Knight in 2 of my LU’s cashed in a little

• teachmehowtocutty

323.1 on fd with james i cant shoot harden. Pretty sure everybody in the slam ahead of me didnt have harden!

• cdaus8989

@Thechamp1995 said...

So I’ve been struggling migtly in NBA so far, and decided to enter one double up tonight and no tourneys. Get 19th out of like 2000. Go figure

I know that feeling, it sucks.

• LJNewDay

• 2016 FanDuel NFL Playboy Mansion Finalist

That Knight 70 burger would have been quite tasty if Harden and Aldridge didn’t stink up my lineup

• navyynick

Does anyone know if you can reserve your lineups and then script them in later? Maxdalury always enters his lineups immediately when the contest is created but he always has the punt plays who come in for injuries in his lineups.

• phillydfsgod

Boris Diaw shows up with 30 fantasy points….smh

• deebarizo

@navyynick said...

Does anyone know if you can reserve your lineups and then script them in later? Maxdalury always enters his lineups immediately when the contest is created but he always has the punt plays who come in for injuries in his lineups.

If I recall correctly from a forum thread that a FanDuel rep answered, you’re not allowed to script them in later. You have to do it manually.

Global replace helps with players that have similar salaries.

• walkoff9

@navyynick said...

I know the RG script can’t do that.

Not sure if its because its not allowed by the sites or what.

• petesdynasty

I had such a tough night, for sure thought I was done when Zaza stunk up the bed.

Then I look and harden didn’t play the 4th, and westbrook went crazy in the 4th. Cashed by like 4 points in my 270 50/50 lol

• Turn2gold

@navyynick said...

Sucks Max just took a $300 ticket from me I almost took back with Bledsoe / Knight

Lineup that was winning was

296.75 lost by 8.0 points

Westbrook
    Ellis
    George
    Gasol
    Mahinmi
    Chalmers
    Powell
    Green

298.25 lost by 6.50

Knight
    Bledose
    George
    Gasol
    Mahinmi
    Chalmers
    Powell
    Ellis

Max didn’t have Bledsoe or Pau so pissed right now …I have been right on winning that ticket all week , last week lost the ticket by 1 point off of a Lillard tipped rebound right before they take him out of the game

On top of that it was Knight going nuts for Max to catch the Westbrook lineup

• chronoxiong

I’m jealous. Yes I faded Knight. I faded him because of his crappy previous game. And then tonight Bledsoe decided to take the “knight” off. Pun intended. Congrats to those who played Knight because the match-up made sense. I have to live with the fact that I could’ve had an awesome night myself but have to settle with only winning my 50/50s as I didn’t even cash in my Double Ups. Effin lame.

• cdaus8989

John Wall tomorrow is already giving me Knightmares.

• th3goat84

Everyone Fade Curry. I need some money, thank you.

• deebarizo

@walkoff9 said...

I know the RG script can’t do that.

Not sure if its because its not allowed by the sites or what.

Yeah, it’s not allowed. That’s why the RG script can’t do it.

This is from the forum thread I referred to. The forum thread was about the RG script.

• KRD227

I cashed in about 80% somehow without Knight and with ZaZa/Bledsoe…guess Westbrook/Green saved me

• S7ubs

@Thechamp1995 said...

So I’ve been struggling migtly in NBA so far, and decided to enter one double up tonight and no tourneys. Get 19th out of like 2000. Go figure

Should always enter your cash line up in a Gpp also. Even if it’s a dollar Gpp. Ya never know. I do this and it at least min cashes and sometimes get lucky and get more

• Mindofigor

i’m so addicted to nba dfs. the best sport ever!

• navyynick

@chronoxiong said...

I’m jealous. Yes I faded Knight. I faded him because of his crappy previous game. And then tonight Bledsoe decided to take the “knight” off. Pun intended. Congrats to those who played Knight because the match-up made sense. I have to live with the fact that I could’ve had an awesome night myself but have to settle with only winning my 50/50s as I didn’t even cash in my Double Ups. Effin lame.

Never hate on a player because of a really recent performance. Players are going to have off “knights”

• goblue84

@S7ubs said...

Should always enter your cash line up in a Gpp also. Even if it’s a dollar Gpp. Ya never know. I do this and it at least min cashes and sometimes get lucky and get more

Absolutely a must do

• goblue84

Hit nice values tonight with Conley and Jeff Green; wish I kept Knight in there but won all my cash matchups tonight so no complaints.

• lanean11

Knight was the first guy I had in my Lineups, When the Lakers play I always look towards the PG of the opposite team

• cpp214

@cdaus8989 said...

John Wall tomorrow is already giving me Knightmares.

Love Wall, but he is way overpriced on FanDuel right now. He’s an automatic fade for me until his price comes down below 9K

• deebarizo

@lanean11 said...

Knight was the first guy I had in my Lineups, When the Lakers play I always look towards the PG of the opposite team

Why did you choose Knight over Bledsoe? They are both point guards. Actually, Bledsoe is more of the PG than Knight because of his higher assist per game (6.2 vs 3.9).

• tyrant1014

Kicking myself big time. Finshed with 326.9, had rose instead of knight, pivoted off of him to rose for ownership. 100 of salary cost me 15K, darn darn darn!!!

• infulfx

I placed 29th DK NBA $25K and One. First time playing DFS NBA and man it’s addictive. Only played 1 LU for $1 just try it and i’m all in now. Not sure how to post my card from DK.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Use our links to sign up and deposit on sites listed in this thread to get these bonuses:

• FanDuel

Get 1-month of RotoGrinders Premium for FREE (a ~$40value) by signing up through one of our links!

Learn More
  • DraftKings

Sign up for DraftKings using a RotoGrinders link & receive our DraftKings Premium content FREE for 1 month. That’s a ~$40 value! No DraftKings promo code necessary!

Learn More
  • FantasyDraft

FantasyDraft strives to put players first, with a mission to “provide a fun and fair experience for all.” To this end, the site has a well-built, easy-to-use interface and a the first of its kind in offering “Rake-Free” fantasy contests.

Learn More

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler