• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Dallas ( -8.5 ) at Philadelphia ( 8.5 ) —- T: 200
    8:00 PM EST : Boston ( 4.5 ) at Houston ( -4.5 ) —- T: 208
    8:00 PM EST : Indiana ( 4.5 ) at Chicago ( -4.5 ) —- T: 196.5
    8:00 PM EST : Okla City ( 1.5 ) at Memphis ( -1.5 ) —- T: 200
    8:30 PM EST : Portland ( 12.5 ) at San Antonio ( -12.5 ) —- T: —
    9:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 11.5 ) at Phoenix ( -11.5 ) —- T: 207

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• Sportsfan12

kemba walker tomorrow? Not very familiar with CHA but solid last 2 games from him and good matchup (according to dk)

• navyynick

@Sportsfan12 said...

kemba walker tomorrow? Not very familiar with CHA but solid last 2 games from him and good matchup (according to dk)

His last game against New york was a stinker, and that was at home.

• Sportsfan12

Drummond? Cleveland #1 against C?

• Sportsfan12

@navyynick said...

His last game against New york was a stinker, and that was at home.

Touché

• Sportsfan12

How we feelin about batum? Guys on a tear

• navyynick

@Sportsfan12 said...

Drummond? Cleveland #1 against C?

Much better options. Drummond too pricey

• woefulstuff

I loathe Brandon Knight. Quite the enigma.

• tonytone1908

Yeah I looked at his games last year. Not sure if Mozgov played in any of those games but he had 35, 31 44, and 46. Foul trouble in some of those as well.

• Sportsfan12

Mcw? Builds off his last game?

• Ndepompei

Jonas valanciunas?

• cdaus8989

@tonytone1908 said...

Because to this point Westbrook has been a dud

I’m trying really hard to give you the benefit of the doubt and assume that you’re talking about Brian Westbrook the retired NFL player.

• navyynick

@Ndepompei said...

Jonas valanciunas?

should meet value

• Sportsfan12

Thadeus young quietly EXTREMELY consistent, havent been rostering him at all

• christianmarq

@Sportsfan12 said...

How we feelin about batum? Guys on a tear

Yup i’m feeling batum. He should get more than average. I have him with AD for tomorrow

• freshtodeathx

@Usual21 said...

To whoever recommended Chalmers as a nice low cost G… THANK YOU!

I didnt recommend him, but i had him on every roster!!

• peachfuzz

• Blogger of the Month

Good night for me. I cashed on I think 7/10 lineups in the sharpshooter with one taking 22nd. It netted me $500 overall, and I would have taken 2nd if I had picked up Ariza instead of Sully… which I had until about 6pm. Damn tinkering!

• S7ubs

@chronoxiong said...

I’m jealous. Yes I faded Knight. I faded him because of his crappy previous game. And then tonight Bledsoe decided to take the “knight” off. Pun intended. Congrats to those who played Knight because the match-up made sense. I have to live with the fact that I could’ve had an awesome night myself but have to settle with only winning my 50/50s as I didn’t even cash in my Double Ups. Effin lame.

Usually the time to play someone is when they burn every one. He has a terrible knight, means the next game most people fade him because they are salty, even if the match up is the best of the night. That’s the sole reason why I rosetted him, I knew he would be lowly owned

• Usual21

Building around AD/Batum/Schroeder/Thabo today. Off from work, so I got all day to screw my lineup up.

• Capone1233

I put up 300.75 points in my h2h game. Where would that have been in the tourneys for cashing?

• mellofellowsu

@S7ubs said...

Usually the time to play someone is when they burn every one. He has a terrible knight, means the next game most people fade him because they are salty, even if the match up is the best of the night. That’s the sole reason why I rosetted him, I knew he would be lowly owned

And now Bledsoe’s ownership will decrease a bit as Knight’s skyrockets. And everything will go back to normal with Bledsoe playing lights out with Knight playing second fiddle.

Everyone needs a day off from carrying the load now and then. Bledsoe is still the top dog without a doubt.

• mellofellowsu

@Capone1233 said...

I put up 300.75 points in my h2h game. Where would that have been in the tourneys for cashing?

In my tournament top score was 350. Cash like was 288 so you would’ve done well but not close to big money.

• ballermetrics

319.5 with Budinger putting up 6.5 pts in his start, shoulda played Diaw smh

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).