7:30 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 6.5 ) at Cleveland ( -6.5 ) —- T: 222.5
    7:30 PM EST : New York ( 8 ) at Toronto ( -8 ) —- T: 217
    8:00 PM EST : Okla City ( 1 ) at San Antonio ( -1 ) —- T: 199
    8:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( -6.5 ) at Chicago ( 6.5 ) —- T: 198
    8:30 PM EST : Minnesota ( -6.5 ) at Dallas ( 6.5 ) —- T: 212
    10:00 PM EST : Portland ( -7 ) at Sacramento ( 7 ) —- T: 199
    10:30 PM EST : New Orleans ( 4.5 ) at Denver ( -4.5 ) —- T: 216.5
    10:30 PM EST : Phoenix ( 6.5 ) at LA Lakers ( -6.5 ) —- T: 225.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• mdritter3d

I’m liking a few cheap plays in Utah/brook..dinwiddie, favors, hood, maybe burks with Rubio likely out. Cleveland/clips looks appealing to at first glance, along with lal/pho…will Monroe get those mins again …or will he troll all of us today. My cheap punt of the day is vanfleet since he’ll be getting some run due to injuries on Toronto side.

• KindGuy

I’ve been taking it easy on the DFS community thus far this season. No more games. Tonight, I take down my first tournament!

• superjon

Dragic will crush
    AD will crush
    BroLo will crush
    PG13 might crush
    Lebron won’t crush
    Towns should crush
    Derozan might crush

Don’t play Kemba (on the road)
    Don’t play Lou Williams (Austin Rivers is back, and 7700 on FD is ridiculous)

Don’t go overboard with the Jazz. Donovan is good

• mdritter3d

@superjon said...

Dragic will crush
    AD will crush
    BroLo will crush
    PG13 might crush
    Lebron won’t crush
    Towns should crush
    Derozan might crush

I prob won’t play Lou but rivers should be ok

• mdritter3d

@superjon said...

Dragic will crush
    AD will crush
    BroLo will crush
    PG13 might crush
    Lebron won’t crush
    Towns should crush
    Derozan might crush

We just saw Miami/wash 2 nights ago right? I think dragic was good not great 31 dk for his 6700 price tag I’ll prob look elsewhere personally

• JimmyDick85

Trying to figure out the price at which I will stop loving Dennis Smith Jr.

• KindGuy

@superjon said...

Dragic will crush
    AD will crush
    BroLo will crush
    PG13 might crush
    Lebron won’t crush
    Towns should crush
    Derozan might crush

Can we get some value?

• apeterson8809

RG Overall Ranking

• Blogger of the Month

Blake Griffin is taking 25+ shots a game and faces Cleveland defense tonight. You heard it here first. Griffin 7x

• JimmyDick85

@apeterson8809 said...

Blake Griffin is taking 25+ shots a game and faces Cleveland defense tonight. You heard it here first. Griffin 7x

Really want to like Griffin here, but struggling to pay that price with Jokic much cheaper. Both have shown similar floor, but Jokic has at least flashed some upside whereas Blake has only gone north of 6x once this season. Even at the elevated price point, I’m looking more at Lou Williams given how terrible CLE’s guards are on defense…

• TicketRaven

Trending players this morning:

Monroe
    MKG
    C. Lee
    Napier

• dominicanpapi

Do you just eat the chalk with Monroe?

• dmbtrip2004

@dominicanpapi said...

Do you just eat the chalk with Monroe?

Monroe is going to kill alot of lineups tonight…never good on b2b

• superjon

@elementasrat said...

Can we get some value?

Jerian Grant
    Josh Richardson
    Taj
    Jeff Green might be safe if he gets 20 minutes. upsisde is iffy but there

• BUFUu2

@dmbtrip2004 said...

I really agree a lot with ya here however i will be a victim tonight he has plenty of time to rest and only played 26 mins yesterday. I think it comes down to the chandler news honestly. I will def not be all in but i will be throwing him in one

• upgradetoquestionable

@BUFUu2 said...

I really agree a lot with ya here however i will be a victim tonight he has plenty of time to rest and only played 26 mins yesterday. I think it comes down to the chandler news honestly. I will def not be all in but i will be throwing him in one

Hasn’t Chandler already been ruled out? Can’t imagine Monroe at his price not getting at least 6x.

• KindGuy

Why play Monroe on the second game of a back to back on the road when there are 21 other teams to choose from?

• apeterson8809

RG Overall Ranking

• Blogger of the Month

@JimmyDick85 said...

Really want to like Griffin here, but struggling to pay that price with Jokic much cheaper. Both have shown similar floor, but Jokic has at least flashed some upside whereas Blake has only gone north of 6x once this season. Even at the elevated price point, I’m looking more at Lou Williams given how terrible CLE’s guards are on defense…

We tend to always look at lagging indicators to calculate upside. I’m focused on his FGA’s plus peripherals. At 25+ shots a game plus his ability to stuff the stat sheet, he has plenty of upside. We just haven’t seen it yet. Is really early, but I think Blake would fit as a better tourney play with Lou being the chalk.

• srcripps

• x5

Blogger of the Month

@superjon said...

Jerian Grant
    Josh Richardson
    Taj
    Jeff Green might be safe if he gets 20 minutes. upsisde is iffy but there

I’d add Rajon Rondo there too. Great 1st game back and had great chemistry on the floor with Jrue. Killer guard combo! Should get 20-25 minutes and at that, he’d kill value!

• jglumsic

I feel like the Lakers and Suns play every other night. How chalky is ownership gonna be on the lakers after watching what the rockets did to the suns last night. Or does phoenix resemble some kind of pride to at least try and come back.

• dmbtrip2004

@srcripps said...

I’d add Rajon Rondo there too. Great 1st game back and had great chemistry on the floor with Jrue. Killer guard combo! Should get 20-25 minutes and at that, he’d kill value!

Jerian Grant is a bust

• colb24

so Powell and Delon both should be out?

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #95

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@srcripps said...

Agree on Rondo. He’s supposed to get 20-24 minutes. For only 4,400 on DK I think he can do enough damage in that time frame to be worth it. Really like pairing him up with Cousins and stacking it with Jokic from the other side. Jokic is too cheap on DK to not have some exposure to.

• KindGuy

@apeterson8809 said...

We tend to always look at lagging indicators to calculate upside.

If you don’t mind, could you explain a little more what you mean by this?

• pick6er

Redemption?

• Njsum1

@dmbtrip2004 said...

He may kill a lot of lineups because it’s a late game and unless we hear earlier that he’s starting again, there’s risk hes rested or doesn’t see as much run or just doesn’t play well/foul trouble.

However, he’s performed pretty well in back to backs. I just went through his game logs from last year and his performances have been strong for the minutes played, save 1or 2.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).