7:30 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 6.5 ) at Cleveland ( -6.5 ) —- T: 222.5
    7:30 PM EST : New York ( 8 ) at Toronto ( -8 ) —- T: 217
    8:00 PM EST : Okla City ( 1 ) at San Antonio ( -1 ) —- T: 199
    8:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( -6.5 ) at Chicago ( 6.5 ) —- T: 198
    8:30 PM EST : Minnesota ( -6.5 ) at Dallas ( 6.5 ) —- T: 212
    10:00 PM EST : Portland ( -7 ) at Sacramento ( 7 ) —- T: 199
    10:30 PM EST : New Orleans ( 4.5 ) at Denver ( -4.5 ) —- T: 216.5
    10:30 PM EST : Phoenix ( 6.5 ) at LA Lakers ( -6.5 ) —- T: 225.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• dreusche

Hardly any mention of Lebron in here, but he is primed for a monster night tonight. Over the last 7 games the Clippers are 28th in defensive efficiency (essentially same number as the dreadful Suns), and who is going to guard Lebron? Blake isn’t quick enough to stick with him on the perimeter, and the Clips will run a three guard line-up with 3 of Rivers, Thornwell, Evans, and LouWill for a large chunk of the game.

• frugal

@jglumsic said...

Yeaaa he has a really unorthodox form but the problem i have is he is shooting like under 30% in the paint too. Thats just terrible. Like there are plenty of players in the league who cant shoot but they can finish. He needs to learn how to finish in the lane at least. Bulk up some in the gym. Dude is like a twig. Him and Ingram need to hit the weights hard. Kuzma should but him through his workout regime cause dude is jacked already coming into the league.

Lonzo has the worst shooting percentage at this point in the season for any player during the shot clock era of the NBA. Lakers really need to bench him and work hard on fixing his shot. It’d be one thing if he was a Shawn Marion type of player with a horrible shot form but somehow finishes, dude absolutely can not shoot.

• BUFUu2

@dreusche said...

Hardly any mention of Lebron in here, but he is primed for a monster night tonight. Over the last 7 games the Clippers are 28th in defensive efficiency (essentially same number as the dreadful Suns), and who is going to guard Lebron? Blake isn’t quick enough to stick with him on the perimeter, and the Clips will run a three guard line-up with 3 of Rivers, Thornwell, Evans, and LouWill for a large chunk of the game.

this is a game that should be 4 on 4 thornwell and shumpert won’t be doing shit in this game

• BUFUu2

guys crabbe or tyler johnson tonigh i don’t think i can ever rem a time i loved so many pf on one slate

• frugal

@BUFUu2 said...

this is a game that should be 4 on 4 thornwell and shumpert won’t be doing shit in this game

Ha, I just had an image of them going 4 on 4 with Shump and Thornwell sitting down at the scores table playing cards.

• jglumsic

@frugal said...

Lonzo has the worst shooting percentage at this point in the season for any player during the shot clock era of the NBA. Lakers really need to bench him and work hard on fixing his shot. It’d be one thing if he was a Shawn Marion type of player with a horrible shot form but somehow finishes, dude absolutely can not shoot.

Needs a really good shooting coach to fix that hot mess. If he doesn’t hes gonna fall down as the biggest bust. for as big as he has been hyped.

• monarch

I like KAT, LMA and Joker but can only fit two. How would you guys rank them tonight?

• BUFUu2

@frugal said...

Ha, I just had an image of them going 4 on 4 with Shump and Thornwell sitting down at the scores table playing cards.

yea and watching draftkings lol but it is ture lol

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@buzzkilloton said...

Yeah i like him as well. I’m also going to sprinkle in some Millsap who should get alot of run tonight and has big upside.

Yea plumlee makes them for an intersting big man team stack, if you can stomach through the thoughts of boogie and AD on the other side. Will be interesting to see who hits/missed value there.

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@monarch said...

I like KAT, LMA and Joker but can only fit two. How would you guys rank them tonight?

No home town bias here i swear… but on match ups you would have to go….

KAT, LMA, Joker in that order

Personally with my lineups KAT/JOKER > LMA

• Wrx_guy

can someone please explain why RHJ is 7400 on fanduel? hes scored more than 30 fp only 5 times this season lol.

• BBWC_10

@bigkino217 said...

he is too cheap on DK, but foul trouble vs boogie can be an issue.

BOOGIE owns Jokic…

• KindGuy

@Wrx_guy said...

can someone please explain why RHJ is 7400 on fanduel? hes scored more than 30 fp only 5 times this season lol.

Fanduel operations are a clown show. Just pure incompetence at every level of their organization.

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@Wrx_guy said...

I think they sky rocketed his price the game after D’Angelo Russell was out and .. have just left it. Overall though the prices are rising on pretty much anyone seeing quality minutes on the court. But there probably hinting at the usage uptick i guess? I think DK still had him 6000

• vandymark

@monarch said...

KAT, Joker, LMA

• zigdeuce

@badtrip said...

Or you think the mother of a player is hot.

• Miklovich13

$3400 left for utility where should I go? Bjelica?

• KindGuy

Does anyone actually start research before 5 pm? I don’t……..

• colb24

@dreusche said...

I just don’t get how he’s not questionable watching the game last game he sprained the ankle and then didn’t play the last 10 seconds and grabbed the ankle … that’s why I got scared off him because of what I watched …. but he could be fine and dominate tonight I just don’t wanna risk it

• jglumsic

@colb24 said...

I just don’t get how he’s not questionable watching the game last game he sprained the ankle and then didn’t play the last 10 seconds and grabbed the ankle … that’s why I got scared off him because of what I watched …. but he could be fine and dominate tonight I just don’t wanna risk it

He’s not human. He literally regenerates his ankle after an injury. lol

• Neilj907

What’s everyone’s feeling on whiteside, he’s blown up against wizards before.

• iron_tactics

@jglumsic said...

Pretty sure LBJ said that he was human and is playing too many minutes

• Dakotasbest

Should I just plug in Beal to get my 40 points and move on?

• iron_tactics

@elementasrat said...

Does anyone actually start research before 5 pm? I don’t……..

I write every active players name on a card and throw the cards in a hat. I then pick out the cards and roster the drawn names leaving whatever money is left on the table. Last night it was Jaylen Brown instead of Kevin Durant, and I thought “no fucking way” and it happened. The hat is real, and i’m auctioning it for 1 billion dollars

• colb24

@jglumsic said...

Lol! Prly right

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).