7:30 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 6.5 ) at Cleveland ( -6.5 ) —- T: 222.5
    7:30 PM EST : New York ( 8 ) at Toronto ( -8 ) —- T: 217
    8:00 PM EST : Okla City ( 1 ) at San Antonio ( -1 ) —- T: 199
    8:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( -6.5 ) at Chicago ( 6.5 ) —- T: 198
    8:30 PM EST : Minnesota ( -6.5 ) at Dallas ( 6.5 ) —- T: 212
    10:00 PM EST : Portland ( -7 ) at Sacramento ( 7 ) —- T: 199
    10:30 PM EST : New Orleans ( 4.5 ) at Denver ( -4.5 ) —- T: 216.5
    10:30 PM EST : Phoenix ( 6.5 ) at LA Lakers ( -6.5 ) —- T: 225.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• roach62

@rocketman828 said...

Bullshit

are you even watching the game or no?

• Kamais_Ookin

If AD left the game sooner I’d probably cash. Now I’m f’d in cash games and night slate gpps. Back to single bullets for me till further notice.

• Johno

did AD hurt his vagina again?

• 615SCRATCHMAN

I found him smh https://youtu.be/-kOxTm7cOkE

• ghostfacekicker

Anthony Davis injured. TYPICAL! What a hoe!

• GoldStandard000

@Dirt_Lavert said...

Wouldn’t you know all of my lus are right on the line once again. And will end up off by the end of the night.

I’m right by the line too. Favors and Hood disappointing really hurt my lineups.

• sgumike

@roach62 said...

wasnt his choice..he was forced to go off court and to locker room for concussion test; he wanted to keep playing

Agree he didn’t have a choice in this case, just saying amazing at ongoing frequency of him getting hurt.

• ASalvaro

they should play every game in the locker room that way he doesnt have as far to go

• tonytone1908

@noddy said...

Why does Monroe get subbed every time he fouls?

He’s got a bad habit of picking up additional fouls quickly, one of those guys that doesn’t just get one and chill out. Never seen a guy get so many fouls in a 2 minute span so often. I guess if they yank him after the 1st one he can’t get 2 more in the next 2 minutes. Killing me tonight but I guess it’s not a bad strategy, it’s not like they don’t have multiple other options to go to.

• ghostfacekicker

@roach62 said...

5x from a 3k punt..is most definitely a way to lose; between this take and your kemba walker “its ok if he gets 25fp at his price” take..i not sure if serious or trolling

My 326.3 with Walker VanVleet and Monroe still going say tell me what you put up tonight?

• Dirt_Lavert

Mike James itching to play again, dude hummed a ball at Dragan Bender for being a wonky Euro (I’m guessing, lol) and then got benched after.

Tonight he has nearly a points/assists dd in like 15 minutes

• Dirt_Lavert

Gimme that TJ Warren special just once DFS jesus

• tonytone1908

My bad for the all night slate guys. I played Brow in my late slate LU because, well, I really had no other options. I should really alert you guys when I play him because, and I shit you not, literally EVERY SINGLE TIME that I’ve ever played him he’s gotten hurt. I must be his Kryptonite or something. At least I got double digit points out of him this time.

Of course now Millsap will ball out the 2nd half. He’ll finish with over 50 fps. I’m beginning to think national TV Paul Millsap is as much of a thing as road Ryan Anderson.

• skankinmat

Clarkson where art thou’

• roach62

@ghostfacekicker said...

My 326.3 with Walker VanVleet and Monroe still going say tell me what you put up tonight?

ohh..another one of these guys again…

im guessing you play on FD..where you roster 2 except C..

if you rostered Kemba and Van Vleet and only netted 40DK from them tonight, no way in hell you cash; you made a ballsy pick with Kemba, im not the only one who told you that..but i also said congrats on it working out 4 you..

however your line of thinking is completely ridiculous…saying 25fp from Kemba at his price wont kill your LU..or 5x from a 3k punt wont hurt..

you keep doing you though

• DirkDigglerz

Kostas Koufus out tthere balling out!

• chronoxiong

When will this lame Murray and Mudiay carousel ever end? Stop Murray!!!

• small1dawg

Lowry, wes wasted by brow Monroe and nuggets blow out. Jokic was killing it but won’t see the floor again

• tonytone1908

Brow concussion per ESPN announcers

• Whacko

Davis is confirmed out….That killed my lu…officially

• BBWC_10

Why is Clarkson not shooting the ball?

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

Davis has a concussion.

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

Dirk, while I appreciate what you’re trying to do, I have enough boobs in my lineups, thanks.

• noddy

What is Davis percentage anywhere on dk?

• tbird05

multiple gpp lineups with Davis in the money…..if you search “injury” on Anthony Davis wiki, it comes up 28 times.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).