7:30 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 6.5 ) at Cleveland ( -6.5 ) —- T: 222.5
    7:30 PM EST : New York ( 8 ) at Toronto ( -8 ) —- T: 217
    8:00 PM EST : Okla City ( 1 ) at San Antonio ( -1 ) —- T: 199
    8:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( -6.5 ) at Chicago ( 6.5 ) —- T: 198
    8:30 PM EST : Minnesota ( -6.5 ) at Dallas ( 6.5 ) —- T: 212
    10:00 PM EST : Portland ( -7 ) at Sacramento ( 7 ) —- T: 199
    10:30 PM EST : New Orleans ( 4.5 ) at Denver ( -4.5 ) —- T: 216.5
    10:30 PM EST : Phoenix ( 6.5 ) at LA Lakers ( -6.5 ) —- T: 225.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• noddy

I still can’t believe dk and fd don’t list percentages for each player in an easy to find place

• tbird05

@noddy said...

What is Davis percentage anywhere on dk?

10.7% in the sharpshooter

• ghostfacekicker

@tonytone1908 said...

My bad for the all night slate guys. I played Brow in my late slate LU because, well, I really had no other options. I should really alert you guys when I play him because, and I shit you not, literally EVERY SINGLE TIME that I’ve ever played him he’s gotten hurt. I must be his Kryptonite or something. At least I got double digit points out of him this time.

Of course now Millsap will ball out the 2nd half. He’ll finish with over 50 fps. I’m beginning to think national TV Paul Millsap is as much of a thing as road Ryan Anderson.

Same, every time I have ever played Davis he’s been injured.

Millsap is a very solid player. Like I was saying about Walker, Horford, Gasol…he has a high floor (25ish) so he is rarely the reason you don’t win. Even if he doesn’t hit 5x he will usually only be a few points off. He’s been the same player since Atlanta. If you search online there are several old articles from his Hawks days that say the same thing. I usually lose when I pay IO for 11k plus players not names Lebron. Lebron falls into the same category. He might not hit 5x but he usually isn’t he reason you lose. If you look at it like “play 25pt floor guys with one or two cheap guys” you can cash sometimes. It’s a grind but it’s way worse when a 11k guy puts up a 30 than a 7-8k guy puts up a 25 or a 35k guy puts up a 12.

• noddy

Anyone know where oddsmaker is these days?

• ghostfacekicker

@roach62 said...

ohh..another one of these guys again…

im guessing you play on FD..where you roster 2 except C..

if you rostered Kemba and Van Vleet and only netted 40DK from them tonight, no way in hell you cash; you made a ballsy pick with Kemba, im not the only one who told you that..but i also said congrats on it working out 4 you..

however your line of thinking is completely ridiculous…saying 25fp from Kemba at his price wont kill your LU..or 5x from a 3k punt wont hurt..

you keep doing you though

Look at the game log. There’s a reason he’s at the price he’s at. Walker is a solid solid solid solid solid solid player 70+/82 games.

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #99

RG Tiered Ranking

@ghostfacekicker said...

Millsap is a very solid player. Like I was saying about Walker, Horford, Gasol…he has a high floor (25ish) so he is rarely the reason you don’t win. Even if he doesn’t hit 5x he will usually only be a few points off. He’s been the same player since Atlanta. If you search online there are several old articles from his Hawks days that say the same thing. I usually lose when I pay IO for 11k plus players not names Lebron. Lebron falls into the same category. He might not hit 5x but he usually isn’t he reason you lose. If you look at it like “play 25pt floor guys with one or two cheap guys” you can cash sometimes. It’s a grind but it’s way worse when a 11k guy puts up a 30 than a 7-8k guy puts up a 25 or a 35k guy puts up a 12.

If you have a 35k guy put up a 12, you’re in trouble.

• ghostfacekicker

@ghostfacekicker said...

Look at the game log. There’s a reason he’s at the price he’s at. Walker is a solid solid solid solid solid solid player 70+/82 games.

Also….I’d rather make 100 on FD with $20 than lose on DK. DK pays out way more spots in their tournaments than FD. If you don’t want to play Walker or any other good players it’s on you. I got my money tonight!

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

well watched the okc/spurs .. and my wolves… fell asleep after that crazy NO/DEN first quarter and a half… just woke up and my page was on 32…. pressed refresh and were in the fifties… no way i’m reading lol… going to click around gamecast see final box scores and ‘then’ see if im in the money lol… i’d rather judge the hard way first… i know porzingis killed me but i feel like my other guy’s were going ok… was surprised to see Skal/fox starting but looks like he didn’t take George Hill out at pg? i’ll have to peak and see he’s mostly fanduel… saw buddy hield and davis left (0% luckily tonight)..MKG… shumpert… man… to go with cpl blow outs what a night again huh??? Have to see if monroe is apart of this suns game or not.. so much catching up to do lol… physical pain = naps lately.. but hell should get the coffee going now to work on tomorrows takes haha

• ghostfacekicker

@KATburger said...

well watched the okc/spurs .. and my wolves… fell asleep after that crazy NO/DEN first quarter and a half… just woke up and my page was on 32…. pressed refresh and were in the fifties… no way i’m reading lol… going to click around gamecast see final box scores and ‘then’ see if im in the money lol… i’d rather judge the hard way first… i know porzingis killed me but i feel like my other guy’s were going ok… was surprised to see Skal/fox starting but looks like he didn’t take George Hill out at pg? i’ll have to peak and see he’s mostly fanduel… saw buddy hield and davis left (0% luckily tonight)..MKG… shumpert… man… to go with cpl blow outs what a night again huh??? Have to see if monroe is apart of this suns game or not.. so much catching up to do lol… physical pain = naps lately.. but hell should get the coffee going now to work on tomorrows takes haha

Monroe-hoe.

• BBWC_10

Bender getting all the minutes tonight, Len and Monroe rotting away on the bench.

• roach62

@ghostfacekicker said...

thats fine..but thats not exactly what you said

i pointed out the reasons i didnt play him tonight- road game, everyone healthy, expensive..no thanks; didnt say anything bad about you playing him, like i said even said congrats on him working out for you..

what i am saying…is someone pointed out he had a 25fp FLOOR..and you said thats perfectly fine and wont hurt at his price..

and im sorry ill stick to it..25fp, whether DK or FD..at someone priced above $8k on either site..will most definitely hurt your LU and chance to cash and its ridiculous to think other wise

• 615SCRATCHMAN

He is about 40 % on the late 2 game slate on $1 and $.25

• 615SCRATCHMAN

And i found out why he is in the lockerroom all the time

https://youtu.be/-kOxTm7cOkE

• sports667

Monroe got back in with 7 mins left. Benched one minute later……

• Malorum

What is this PHX coach doing?

Mudiay goes nuts in the 4th!

• noddy

@BBWC_10 said...

Bender getting all the minutes tonight, Len and Monroe rotting away on the bench.

If you have Len you better not be complaining

• HandlesUp

• 2018 FanDuel WFBBC Finalist

tonight was a disaster. Monroe played like ass, and AD got injured. They both killed my lineups and I was so optimistic before those games started lol. Just goes to show literally anything can happen in dfs.

• BBWC_10

This is crazy…My best lineup has Porzingis in it….Wade with 50, Len with 40 and Porzingis with 25 LOL

• tonytone1908

@ghostfacekicker said...

The AD thing for me is just crazy for me. I swear if I was a comic book character I’d be the Amazing Athlete Injury Causing Man. Really why I should play 2 LU’s with the second being completely opposite of the first. Millsap though is pretty damn consistent at at least getting you 5x, at a relatively low salary, and usually low owned compared to other PF options which almost allows you to be contrarian in other spots without really trying.

I really need to work on the just play consistent 5x guys combined with my 1 or 2 punts. I keep over reaching in too many spots where if I just played my punts and filled the rest with my consistent guys, if my punts hit and a couple of studs hit close or over 6x while the other 5 guys hit their 5x or so I’d be in good shape. No need to be contrarian everywhere, all you need is that 1 or 2 plays that make a difference, just avoid the landmines.

• Kamais_Ookin

Unbelievable 1st place in night slate has no AD or cousins… My lineup has neither too but it’s so much worse than his. I’m ass.

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

i see nurkic pulled another one though.. … didnt have him … had zbo just on fanduel .. even after looking at all the games its players up/down up/down .. I don’t want to see the cash lines… feel like i might be near but not enough lol..

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #99

RG Tiered Ranking

This was the biggest letdown. November 2017 has been the worst DFS month for me ever. I only had about seven or eight players (across 22 lineups) do anything well, while the rest of them were just so bad or injured.

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@sports667 said...

Monroe got back in with 7 mins left. Benched one minute later……

wowsersss

• DirkDigglerz

Smh! Alex Len 40 burger hahaha Greg Monroe trolled us… atleast I have Kris Dunn

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).