7:30 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 6.5 ) at Cleveland ( -6.5 ) —- T: 222.5
    7:30 PM EST : New York ( 8 ) at Toronto ( -8 ) —- T: 217
    8:00 PM EST : Okla City ( 1 ) at San Antonio ( -1 ) —- T: 199
    8:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( -6.5 ) at Chicago ( 6.5 ) —- T: 198
    8:30 PM EST : Minnesota ( -6.5 ) at Dallas ( 6.5 ) —- T: 212
    10:00 PM EST : Portland ( -7 ) at Sacramento ( 7 ) —- T: 199
    10:30 PM EST : New Orleans ( 4.5 ) at Denver ( -4.5 ) —- T: 216.5
    10:30 PM EST : Phoenix ( 6.5 ) at LA Lakers ( -6.5 ) —- T: 225.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• tonytone1908

@HandlesUp said...

tonight was a disaster. Monroe played like ass, and AD got injured. They both killed my lineups and I was so optimistic before those games started lol. Just goes to show literally anything can happen in dfs.

I knew when after 5 mins into their games neither of them had a single point while Millsap who was in my LU all day was going off, that I was already done for. I did upgrade from Clarkson to Booker which helped so I avoided that but dropping down to Chriss hoping he’d have one of those 10x games with no one on him. I don’t think he’s even gotten minutes in the second half without foul trouble. Guess no C minutes for him tonight with PHO needing the bigger bodies on Brolo, which apparently ain’t working either.

• DirkDigglerz

My Utilily spot was filled up by Jamal Murray then checked the forum and saw Greg Monroe as the topic being a free square WTF smh!!!!

Monster 4Q from MUDIAY.. Wow. From -.5 to 33.5 he goes.

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

ehhh recouping 65% of my DK entries.. but fanduel took more chances.. was just the .25c fade away over there though with 4 l/u so i’ll take a … stop all games now so I can pull a rabbit out of the hat tomorrow on DK and get some run in on nfl DK for only the second time ever sunday… guys… i know this has been wild hopefully tomorrow we can come out on top … god damn Kemba Walker … to the gentleman earlier…. i’m so sorry… so sorry omg

• thetitanlb

One of the most frustrating nights I can recall.

• skankinmat

wow..cashed my double ups by .3 points..with Clarkson and Monroe. Was doing a lot better before this Lakers game started but salvaged a little.

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

DFS Community on Greg Monroe:

Greg Monroe:

• Dirt_Lavert

All entries right off the line

Standard NBA night

• Alphamed

Cashed with Will Barton and Jordan Clarkson in my lineups…… ill take it. THANK YOU LBJ, Jamal Murray and DDR

• Dirt_Lavert

Hey Noddy I see you can’t find the #s for DK in one place. Not sure about fd but fantasy labs ownership dashboard. Heres the link

http://www.fantasylabs.com/nba/contest-ownership/

• BBWC_10

Well I finish with a 310 in the $8DK 20 in 223rd place. If Porzingis and Hardaway could hit 5x I go top 10.

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #77

RG Tiered Ranking

Remember this when people are having their 10-page debates in the morning arguing that you are foolish for fading a player on a full slate.

• Kamais_Ookin

Lol so many contests entered cashed none. Yeah I’m doing a single bullets tmr then nfl is upon us on sunday.

• chronoxiong

I hear the fat lady singing! Yeps, my 3-night losing streak is over! Scored 307.50 which was a solid score in all my cash games and won $8 in the Clutch Shot. Also won more than minimum cash in other GPPs I was in. Good night for me. All my guys hit 5x or higher except for Favors and Monroe. Looks like fading Favors for Siakam was the play and I considered it during the day but didn’t do it. Also Monroe. We all got trolled by the Suns. Who would’ve thought roles were reversed tonight out of that lame frontcourt. Eff that team. Eff them except for Booker and Warren (and maybe Mike James).

• GoldStandard000

Cashed barely, pending stat corrections of course. About time I made it above the line.

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

@chronoxiong said...

I hear the fat lady singing! Yeps, my 3-night losing streak is over! Scored 307.50 which was a solid score in all my cash games and won $8 in the Clutch Shot. Also won more than minimum cash in other GPPs I was in. Good night for me. All my guys hit 5x or higher except for Favors and Monroe. Looks like fading Favors for Siakam was the play and I considered it during the day but didn’t do it. Also Monroe. We all got trolled by the Suns. Who would’ve thought roles were reversed tonight out of that lame frontcourt. Eff that team. Eff them except for Booker and Warren (and maybe Mike James).

Congrats my man! Always a great feeling to end a losing streak.

• billholler

I hope Greg Monroe gets an ingrown hair on his left testicle that turns into a boil that has to be lanced open and every night he has to squeeze it with his fingernails to clean it out just so he can feel a bit of the pain I am feeling tonight because I didn’t listen to myself and fade the chalk.

• BBWC_10

Wow, I never thought about Kemba….He was on the road in a pace down game even though CHI sucks against PG. If I take him over Porzingturd I win the 50K.

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

I wonder who’s going to be the Greg Monroe-esque 10 page discussion player tomorrow

• BBWC_10

@billholler said...

I hope Greg Monroe gets an ingrown hair on his left testicle that turns into a boil that has to be lanced open and every night he has to squeeze it with his fingernails to clean it out just so he can feel a bit of the pain I am feeling tonight because I didn’t listen to myself and fade the chalk.

HAHA, If Monroe goes for 30 I don’t know how much really changes, He was so Chalky I don’t know if much really would of changed. Guys with good lineups had Kemba, Dunn, Wade, Len guys in their lineup. Kemba was 4%, Wade was 1%, Len 1%. Dunn 1% Kuzma 4%, When you have guys like that it separates you from the pack.

• cheezpizza

Can we please start tomorrow with 10 more pages of Monroe debate….

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

@cheezpizza said...

Can we please start tomorrow with 10 more pages of Monroe debate….

NO

I figured out who it’s gonna be.

Do we play Embiid at 10k vs GSW? hahahahaha.

• Kamais_Ookin

Ryan Anderson 50pts tmr. Anyone can after today’s shitshow.

• someclevername

I just want to say – WTF? The ONLY 2 times that I have rostered AD this season… he left injured in both? I took him the night he got like 5 points and tonight. The only two times I have picked him. I’m looking at his game logs now and I’m just bewildered. How is that possible? I mean seriously, what are the odds of that? I know AD is oft injured – which is why I shy away from him – but to take him BOTH games he leaves and ONLY the 2 games he leaves? Breathe in the blue…and out the red. Sorry, just had to vent for a minute. Ridiculous lol. It is so ridiculous lol. Has he left more than 2 games? Maybe I am missing one. It would make me feel better if he was injured and had to leave a game that I did not have him.

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

@someclevername said...

I just want to say – WTF? The ONLY 2 times that I have rostered AD this season… he left injured in both? I took him the night he got like 5 points and tonight. The only two times I have picked him. I’m looking at his game logs now and I’m just bewildered. How is that possible? I mean seriously, what are the odds of that? I know AD is oft injured – which is why I shy away from him – but to take him BOTH games he leaves and ONLY the 2 games he leaves? Breathe in the blue…and out the red. Sorry, just had to vent for a minute. Ridiculous lol. It is so ridiculous lol. Has he left more than 2 games? Maybe I am missing one. It would make me feel better if he was injured and had to leave a game that I did not have him.

I feel your pain. I rostered him and boogie. Not together but neither did shit

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).