7:30 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 6.5 ) at Cleveland ( -6.5 ) —- T: 222.5
    7:30 PM EST : New York ( 8 ) at Toronto ( -8 ) —- T: 217
    8:00 PM EST : Okla City ( 1 ) at San Antonio ( -1 ) —- T: 199
    8:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( -6.5 ) at Chicago ( 6.5 ) —- T: 198
    8:30 PM EST : Minnesota ( -6.5 ) at Dallas ( 6.5 ) —- T: 212
    10:00 PM EST : Portland ( -7 ) at Sacramento ( 7 ) —- T: 199
    10:30 PM EST : New Orleans ( 4.5 ) at Denver ( -4.5 ) —- T: 216.5
    10:30 PM EST : Phoenix ( 6.5 ) at LA Lakers ( -6.5 ) —- T: 225.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@Gopackgo30 said...

I’m totally playing.

Yup lol. Only stud i’m targeting with two quality value plays and a balanced approach through out the rest of the lineup.

Calling for a Mario Chalmers fade. Not saying he’ll get 10fpts but I don’t see tonight being the night he goes off for 8x.

• superjon

The easiest stud fades tonight are Harden and Embid.

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

@KATburger said...

Yup lol. Only stud i’m targeting with two quality value plays and a balanced approach through out the rest of the lineup.

Calling for a Mario Chalmers fade. Not saying he’ll get 10fpts but I don’t see tonight being the night he goes off for 8x.

Yeah, I’d be surprised (pleasantly) if he cracked that 8x..33? Pretty close. I’ll have him in 1 of 3 of my LUs tonight

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@BUFUu2 said...

man everytime i hear the name thornwell i get goose bumps i never thought anyone could be worse that gets 30-35 mins a game then delly and snell and get 5-15 dk points a game and then comes thornwell to prove me wrong… i will be deseperate before i play thornwell ever again.

Yea he seemed like a good bet against the Cav’s just because of that defense. But raw points wise he doesn’t offer you a lot with the other shooters on the team. I’m definitely off of him today.

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

@superjon said...

Embiid especialy on FD. I’m not playing him on DK either. But I am playing the beard

• REALDEAL33

Where is today forum?

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #77

RG Tiered Ranking

@REALDEAL33 said...

Where is today forum?

Concussion protocol.

• bangthedrummond

@REALDEAL33 said...

Where is today forum?

They all at the RG party in Nashville or Memphis or somewhere…someone should just make it.

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@superjon said...

Can’t go off of James Harden career totals against memphis. Last years averages are a better way to gauge him since last year is when he took over the PG duties.. I said this last meeting with memphis (third of the season) for James Harden to bounce back to those averages and he came pretty close. The first game had no Chris Paul after they spent there time learning to play with each other in training camp. Eric Gordon had a huge game that day. There second meeting they didn’t have Eric Gordon and Ryan Anderson had a huge game that day. This last game the rockets had both Anderson and Gordon and James performed well. Memphis isn’t James kryptonite.
    Here’s his averages against the grizz from last year (which reflects his PG duties better than over the career where he was with OKC)

35.8mpg 26.3pts 5.8reb 11.8ast 1.8stl .5blk

For his career he is averaging

19.9pts 4.7reb 6.0ast 1.3stl and .9blk

I think that last years totals better reflect what he’s capable against memphis overall when he has his full support group. Adding Chris Paul to the mix doesn’t worry me. I just reflect back to the first game of the year with Paul and James Harden will still see a lot of the ball handling duties. Besides it gives Harden another dangerous threat to pass to, if anything that is a plus to have Chris Paul spot up instead of Patrick Beverly. Just my take on it though.

Joel Embiid i agree on for sure. Way to expensive for this match up.

(I’m sure devault will move these over to the thread when it’s up so I don’t mind going into a lot of detail there)

But back to James Harden a lot goes unnoticed when looking at the first two meetings this year I think.

(i’ll probably copy this over if a thread is made just because i feel its important for some of those that are looking for a reason to roster him)

• bjacksonibew

Went from 158 to 697 in the sharpshooter Thanks Monroe

• GTRandy27

@bjacksonibew said...

Went from 158 to 697 in the sharpshooter Thanks Monroe

Monroe was mega fail. He hurt countless lineups

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@elving188 said...

Yeah, I’d be surprised (pleasantly) if he cracked that 8x..33? Pretty close. I’ll have him in 1 of 3 of my LUs tonight

I started on him last night but just moved away. I think 5x is a lock which is why I started there but just looking at things decided to move away from him. Shouldn’t kill your lineup at all though.

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

I’ll whip one up guys.. if no one has started?? can’t promise it’ll look as good as devaults though

• gaelicgirl

@KATburger said...

I’ll whip one up guys.. if no one has started?? can’t promise it’ll look as good as devaults though

Might as well, can’t wait all day for party boy…

• BigSeph

Rubio trying to kneecap my Vuc play..

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).