7:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 12 ) at Indiana ( -12 ) —- T: 217.5
    7:00 PM EST : Denver ( 0 ) at Carolina ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( -4 ) at Orlando ( 4 ) —- T: 222
    7:30 PM EST : Utah ( 4 ) at Boston ( -4 ) —- T: 208.5
    8:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 12 ) at Houston ( -12 ) —- T: 220
    8:00 PM EST : Toronto ( 0 ) at Chicago ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:30 PM EST : Golden State ( -4 ) at Dallas ( 4 ) —- T: 216.5
    9:00 PM EST : Oklahoma City ( 0 ) at Phoenix ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• rickleese

Gordon listed as GTD
    Lavine now a Q with illness.

• CutlerAsFk

Siakam, ibaka, or both?

• kbsktbll88

@kbsktbll88 said...

I think LaVine is still sick fwiw, although he still played last night.

K.C. Johnson
    ‏Verified account @KCJHoop
    5m5 minutes ago

Zach LaVine played vs. Bucks despite being under weather and was coughing like crazy in postgame locker room. Early indications are he could miss Raptors game tonight.

• FunchessOfFun

Who gets Harden defense tonight? Will he be guarding Heild or Bogdon?

• windsorpg

• keptcold

With Lavine sick, if Wendell Carter Jr can stay out of foul trouble, he becomes a viable play for me floating around that $5000 price tag on DK.

• draggin49

Wow… if lavine is out it’s gonna be way tougher to keep it a game vs Toronto

• curt777

If Lavine sits, I like Blakeney

• ASitar

Does that bump Holliday or FVV?

• DfsBopBooth

@curt777 said...

If Lavine sits, I like Blakeney

So do I. I think its a stars scrubs kind of night and he fit right in.

• DarthPasta

Thoughts on paying up for a center? Would JV or Javale be worth the savings? Thinking of options versus playing Vuc…

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

LaVine is out.

• Orlando92

What do you guys think about Tyson Chandler

Orlando runs with 2 traditional centers and I think TC can have some success vs the rookie Bamba

4200 on FD

• noddy

all of a sudden I love my FD lineup

• realphipps

Lowry and Siakam both played season high mins last night, then fly to Chicago for B2B.

With Lavine out, Ive got a bad feeling they may not play much in the 2nd half.

• superjon

Gonna let it ride.

Just used the quick replace to make some changes.

Heavy on Harden and Ball

• lotusbomb

toronto/bulls game is gonna be over by halftime.

toronto bench guys might turn to chalk

• draggin49

Yeah with lavine news I think I’m gonna move off Toronto starters . No need to play them full mins if game is lopsided after logging huge mins last night

• ASitar

FVV safe?

• RandysCrow

• Ranked #40

RG Tiered Ranking

I guess there could be a Greg Monroe sighting tonight.

• damionismyname

Every night ppl talk about not playing this guy or that guy because it’s going to be a blowout and the blowout doesn’t come. Then ppl spend the next 5 pages discussing how mad they are for not taking the guy in the supposed blowout.

• wilke7425

@Pandamonious said...

https://www.statmuse.com/musings/anthony-davis-racked-up-35-draftkings-points-against-the-nuggets-on-febr-c55b9da3

Where do you find this sh%$? Lol

• DfsBopBooth

@draggin49 said...

Yeah with lavine news I think I’m gonna move off Toronto starters . No need to play them full mins if game is lopsided after logging huge mins last night

FVV and Wright all day and bring it back with Blakeney

• HungryHungryHip

• RandysCrow

• Ranked #40

RG Tiered Ranking

This is why I would rather watch sports on TV than pay to go to the game. Sure the atmosphere is great live….but I am not paying a couple hundred dollars to see scrubs run up and down the court. At least at home I can change the channel. And the alcohol is cheaper too!

We aren’t even 1/3 through the season yet! Can’t wait to see what tanking looks like this year!

I think they need better H2O

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).