7:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 12 ) at Indiana ( -12 ) —- T: 217.5
    7:00 PM EST : Denver ( 0 ) at Carolina ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( -4 ) at Orlando ( 4 ) —- T: 222
    7:30 PM EST : Utah ( 4 ) at Boston ( -4 ) —- T: 208.5
    8:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 12 ) at Houston ( -12 ) —- T: 220
    8:00 PM EST : Toronto ( 0 ) at Chicago ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:30 PM EST : Golden State ( -4 ) at Dallas ( 4 ) —- T: 216.5
    9:00 PM EST : Oklahoma City ( 0 ) at Phoenix ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

The issue with Kemba on DK is his price is still jacked up. 10.75 of his DK points came in OT in the last game, which would have put him at only around 45 DK points without OT. The other huge thing is Walkers usage is way, way down from earlier in the season. He’s basically a 20-25% usage player now as opposed to a 30-35% usage player he was the first handful of games when he was killing it.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

@scott33 said...

I’ve seen a couple mentions of Vuc, but what about AG? He was one of the 1st guys I locked into my dummy line last night.

Like him too.

• Njsum1

@Pandamonious said...

The issue with Kemba on DK is his price is still jacked up. 10.75 of his DK points came in OT in the last game, which would have put him at only around 45 DK points without OT. The other huge thing is Walkers usage is way, way down from earlier in the season. He’s basically a 20-25% usage player now as opposed to a 30-35% usage player he was the first handful of games when he was killing it.

I agree, he’s just too expensive, for me to consider or get excited about playing him. If he goes for 60, which is possible, it won’t be in my lineups.

@scott33…Aaron Gordon is a solid play as well. He’s been real consistent lately, which is surprising for him. Matchup is solid. Yet centers have been feasting on LA and I personally have had more success with vuc than Ag. Doesn’t mean he’s a better play, could just be some historical bias on my part.

• BBWC_10

If anyone wants in on the RG forum DK $3 contest 40 Entries top 10 win. Let me know

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

Line for TOR@CHI is out. 217.5 total. Toronto favored by 8.

• BBWC_10

@Njsum1 said...

@scott33…Aaron Gordon is a solid play as well. He’s been real consistent lately, which is surprising for him. Matchup is solid. Yet centers have been feasting on LA and I personally have had more success with vuc than Ag. Doesn’t mean he’s a better play, could just be some historical bias on my part.

AG is on my Lifetime Ban list, Last year he started a game off 1/16, I’d much rather take a hustle guy whose gonna get me 14 Rebounds for 2K less.

• noddy

People mentioning Joseph and Tyreke…why no mention of Collison?

• noddy

with Green out don’t we just plug in Jerebko and move on?

• Njsum1

@noddy said...

That would be me…haha..and I did mention Collison as well. I have all 3 in one lineup. Collison is just a little more pricey, and not as blowout proof. Also, jj barrea is 300 more than collison.

• noddy

@Njsum1 said...

That would be me…haha..and I did mention Collison as well. I have all 3 in one lineup. Collison is just a little more pricey, and not as blowout proof. Also, jj barrea is 300 more than collison.

gotcha…do you like Jerebko at all?

• indywinstreak24

@noddy said...

Collison has struggled at home and Joseph has paired much better with Oladipo and a mix of 1st/2nd unit. Joseph is def too cheap. McMillan wants Tyreke to be more aggressive, which shows, he smashed last night. Could see it again tonight against the Hawks.

• indywinstreak24

FD punt of the night. Alex Poythress revenge game vs. Pacers lol

• noddy

@indywinstreak24 said...

Collison has struggled at home and Joseph has paired much better with Oladipo and a mix of 1st/2nd unit. Joseph is def too cheap. McMillan wants Tyreke to be more aggressive, which shows, he smashed last night. Could see it again tonight against the Hawks.

well one thing to help Collison’s struggles is a matchup with Atlanta

• MrMojoRises

Will oladipo take the steering wheel again tonight or down games are the new regular now after what the coach said?

• MrMojoRises

Oh and what do you think about hield vs rockets and horford vs utah? Im feeling an explosion from hield

• cdaus8989

Considering going back to Monte Morris tonight

• beniking

I know it’s a bit too early in the season for this but Lonzo scares me a bit w his home/away splits. Everything else points to a smash night and a lock for my lineup

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

So is Butler going to magically be healthy enough to play on B2B’s?

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

@beniking said...

I know it’s a bit too early in the season for this but Lonzo scares me a bit w his home/away splits. Everything else points to a smash night and a lock for my lineup

Pretty sure he had noticeable splits last year too. Just not as severe as they have been so far this season. He was also usually about 1K more last year.

• gaelicgirl

Does Lowry’s 3-pt shooting slump continue tonight, or will Bulls be a get-well game for him?

• cdaus8989

@Pandamonious said...

I’ve been chasing that Evans game and then got tired and took a break. I’m not going to go chasing the points now. Maybe I will. I don’t know. The question is is their distinct evidence that Evans explosion and Dipo’s down game are correlated to the Indy coach telling Dipo not to try and do too much.

I don’t think there’s a correlation. Dipo’s performance might have had to do with the coach talk, and just having an off night. Evans seemed to just have a hot hand and was getting a lot of reb’s. Also they didn’t really share the court together except for a couple minutes.

Edit: I am thinking there might be a slight correlation there with Dipo and Myles though.

• eleanorRigby

No 10:30 games tonight? Darn it. During the week it kicks my ass trying to stay up to see if I won enough $$$ to call in sick in the morning , but come the weekend, nada. My slightly lit Saturday night self loves late night games. Oh well, I think I better double down on tonight’s slate and bring out the good stuff earlier. Problem solved.

• colb24

Hayward heating up love the new rotation he’s first sub out and then he’s the point guard in second unit gaining a lot of usage … and Kyrie still too cheap

• noddy

can we get early projections from whoever posts them?

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

Aaron Gordon is questionable.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).