7:30 PM EST : Orlando ( 11 ) at New York ( -11 ) —- T: 209
    7:30 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 7.5 ) at Milwaukee ( -7.5 ) —- T: 213.5
    7:30 PM EST : Boston ( 4 ) at Atlanta ( -4 ) —- T: 214
    7:30 PM EST : Cleveland ( 10.5 ) at Brooklyn ( -10.5 ) —- T: 206
    8:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 2 ) at Minnesota ( -2 ) —- T: 223.5
    8:00 PM EST : Houston ( 3.5 ) at Okla City ( -3.5 ) —- T: 211
    10:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 2.5 ) at Portland ( -2.5 ) —- T: 221
    10:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 6.5 ) at Phoenix ( -6.5 ) —- T: 220

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• charara1224

Feel like playing Dean Wade on FD is definitely worth a shot but his ceiling is so low even when the minutes are there

• osuryanf

@charara1224 said...

Feel like playing Dean Wade on FD is definitely worth a shot but his ceiling is so low even when the minutes are there

Cavs fan here… don’t play him. He’s bad. Real bad.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #35

RG Tiered Ranking

@siddom said...

is a player pool of 20 players too little for maxing the $4 dk gpp?

I’m usually around 20-25 players

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #35

RG Tiered Ranking

@frugal said...

I think CLE is too thin to play a competitive game today and my only interest right now is Cedi.

Didn’t they just play a competitive game against Boston with Mobley shooting zero percent. Nets looked pretty pathetic yesterday. Maybe it blows out in the 4th

• NarrowJ

I need to stop looking at ownership projections. I keep building cash lineups to not lose instead of building them to win.

I hated the Mills play yesterday and essentially selected Durant as my spend up because that’s who everyone else was going to have and I didn’t want to get killed. Well, the lineup I should have played didn’t have either of those guys, and I would have had a good night instead of losing literally 100% of what I entered.

• frugal

@theIrrigator said...

Didn’t they just play a competitive game against Boston with Mobley shooting zero percent. Nets looked pretty pathetic yesterday. Maybe it blows out in the 4th

I see a statement game from BKN after that pathetic showing yesterday. Now with Mobley out, they are going to be starting Love in his first game back and/or big minutes for Tacko Fall #ed-davis)Ed Davis”:/players/ed-davis-1265. They’ve been hanging on, but when teams loose that much depth it takes a toll sooner or later.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #35

RG Tiered Ranking

@NarrowJ said...

I need to stop looking at ownership projections. I keep building cash lineups to not lose instead of building them to win.

I hated the Mills play yesterday and essentially selected Durant as my spend up because that’s who everyone else was going to have and I didn’t want to get killed. Well, the lineup I should have played didn’t have either of those guys, and I would have had a good night instead of losing literally 100% of what I entered.

I rarely look at ownership. Just play the guys you like

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #35

RG Tiered Ranking

Nets game blew out which hurt Patty. They were all good plays before lock though

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #35

RG Tiered Ranking

@frugal said...

I see a statement game from BKN after that pathetic showing yesterday. Now with Mobley out, they are going to be starting Love in his first game back and/or big minutes for Tacko Fall #ed-davis)Ed Davis”:/players/ed-davis-1265. They’ve been hanging on, but when teams loose that much depth it takes a toll sooner or later.

Nets have lost depth also

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #35

RG Tiered Ranking

I rarely worry about blowouts though when determining my player pool

• CharlieDontSurf

Playing ownership has worked for me for cash and SE, but I’m not winning any contests with these lineups. Last night did not work on DK, but I don’t know if the same rules apply for a 3 game slate with two blowouts.

• mbunner23

@theIrrigator said...

I rarely look at ownership. Just play the guys you like

You start worrying about ownership and you get yourself in trouble. Just from my experience. I play who I want to play whether they’re chalky or low owned.

• frugal

@theIrrigator said...

Nets have lost depth also

Yeah, but not even close to the same degree. I’ve got Rubio and Brunson projected for about the same FPPM and minutes range of 29-36. My take right now is Rubio hits the bottom of that minutes range and Brunson the top and with Brunson being significantly cheaper on DK, he looks like a much better play. But of course, those minutes cases could absolutely invert, that’s why they play the games…

• NarrowJ

@theIrrigator said...

Nets game blew out which hurt Patty. They were all good plays before lock though

Well, he still played 32 minutes. He just played the first 5 minutes of the 4th with the scrubs, instead of the last 7-8 minutes of the quarter alongside Durant/Harden. Which was what gave me pause to begin with. I still think he was a thin play due to his rates and lack of peripheral value. I was just scared of that 32+ fp game killing me because he was 92% owned.

Tonight I’m hiding that field in the UI so I can’t even look at it lol

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #35

RG Tiered Ranking

Robert Williams (knee) ruled out Wednesday.

Cedi-Chalk night. Wow no Williams III? Damn. Kanter-Mania maybe. Heavy Franky-N almost 100%. Such an odd slate already. Busy all day be back tonight during late games.

• charara1224

At the end of the day the winning lineup is always going to have high ownership players and players who even in a blowout with less mins still had ceiling type performances so personally i dont care for ownership or blowouts. The one thing i do start to consider now is the late games and the O/U on games. It seems that its the always the late night games that push people in the top 10.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #35

RG Tiered Ranking

Lineup note: Bradley Beal (personal) won’t have a minutes limit Wednesday.

• Wsdm61987

@NarrowJ said...

Yeah OP is kind of unimportant. Awesemo just so happened to be runnin’ free OP yesterday and I checked it out for a second and it only solidified the LUs/players I wanted. Without it though I still would have had near 100% Dejounte, PG13, BojBog and Gobert. You gotta play the people you want.

• bjacksonibew

How many minutes do we think KLove gets?

• Wsdm61987

@theIrrigator said...

I rarely worry about blowouts though when determining my player pool

I felt like it was gonna blowout in favor of the GSW, but you can never know for sure. It just seemed like it was about to be this flood of energy right before half for GSW. That Wiggins run before half just felt like a statement, like, “yeah we got guys too, but we’re workin’ in unison; check this out.”
    I will say this though if there was any take away that I had from that game it’s that GSW looked like a team and the Nets just looked like some guys out there playin’ basketball.

• gaelicgirl

@osuryanf said...

Prepare to be absolutely hammered by 7:30 pm fellas!

More like dead from alcohol poisoning!

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #35

RG Tiered Ranking

Status note: Kevin Porter Jr. (thigh) didn’t participate in shootaround, still questionable for Wednesday.

• tmarohl

@monarch said...

How about references to LeBummer or Westbrick?

That would be my Drinking Game

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #35

RG Tiered Ranking

Wonder why the removed the stats fields from HQ

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).