• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 4 ) at Washington ( -4 ) —- T: 201
    7:30 PM EST : Cleveland ( -5 ) at Detroit ( 5 ) —- T: 193.5
    7:30 PM EST : Atlanta ( -3.5 ) at Brooklyn ( 3.5 ) —- T: 197.5
    7:30 PM EST : Charlotte ( -1 ) at New York ( 1 ) —- T: 196
    7:30 PM EST : Minnesota ( 9 ) at Miami ( -9 ) —- T: 194.5
    8:00 PM EST : Denver ( 6 ) at New Orleans ( -6 ) —- T: 206.5
    10:30 PM EST : Toronto ( 8.5 ) at Golden State ( -8.5 ) —- T: 208

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

Today’s RG Forum/Chat League: https://www.fanduel.com/entry/300466943?invitedby=dmurphy104&cnl=ba

• S7ubs

@DFSNewbie said...

I have Curry, Lebron and AD. I will tell you how I do tomorrow. I will probably win nothing.

I don’t ever see the point in doing this. You will need like 6x from all of them and your punts to do very well to take down a decent Gpp. It hardly ever happens. One or more those studs don’t reach value you’re outside looking In. Best of luck though

• mastermind1987

@deboer2012 said...

I’m not talking upside, I’m more concerned with cash plays. Korver is less volatile and provides a 5x floor with a manageable 6-7x upside.

I was talking upside. I mostly play GPP. He’s had only one game over 30 DK points all season, good luck

• kinggrab

• 2017 Single Entry Series Finalist

whats a good sg play tonight

• tonytone1908

@Sportsfan12 said...

barnes if draymond sits, maybe even if he doesnt.

i never play carroll so maybe im biased

dray is playing

• S7ubs

@Sportsfan12 said...

barnes if draymond sits, maybe even if he doesnt.

i never play carroll so maybe im biased

Draymond is starting

• Inujv87

Temple(if starts)/Lebron/Morris or Curry/Sefolosha/Igoudala for cash?

• mastermind1987

@navyynick said...

Splitter is starting tonight. Millsap SF, Horford PF

Interesting

• tjm321z

Davis over Curry… Melo over Lebron

• Inujv87

So wouldn’t Sefolosha play the 2??

• mmkchallenger3

Not touching Morris, per reports of limiting minutes on road trip. All the Lebron though…

• dominicanpapi

@mastermind1987 said...

Interesting

Almost makes me want to play Lopez now.

• mastermind1987

Got Kemba in NYC, Carmelo, Draymond, and Brook Lopez in a LU. Watch me work

• Sportsfan12

are we over thabo now that hes not starting? go heavy on shroeder and either korver or millsap?

• tjm321z

Bayless has hit more than value in last 4 games with 25.9, 31.4, 21.4, and 41.2… Only 4300 on FD

• mastermind1987

@mastermind1987 said...

Got Kemba in NYC, Carmelo, Draymond, and Brook Lopez in a LU. Watch me work

With Thad Young also

• Inujv87

I’m dumb Korver would my bad lol

• mccraw

Brook Lopez will abuse Splitter. Splitter always looks winded like his conditioning sucks.

• S7ubs

DeRozen or Alphabet in cash?

• Inujv87

@tjm321z said...

Bayless has hit more than value in last 4 games with 25.9, 31.4, 21.4, and 41.2… Only 4300 on FD

Those big games were before MCW was back in the LU. And the last game was a double OT

• lilgut05

Any work on Lamb playing tonight? Also, is there a chance he starts tonight if he does play?

• mastermind1987

@lilgut05 said...

Any work on Lamb playing tonight? Also, is there a chance he starts tonight if he does play?

I think he will start if he plays. Gotta wait till last min to find out

• DabsAndFrags

I know it has Al at the 4 right now, but I’d think it’s way more likely Splitter ends up starting the 4 and Al the 5.

• Whacko

Having an issue with solidifying my LU.
    It’s been a nightmare 2 weeks not even breaking even.

Need to redevelop my thinking, tried to go balanced last night and got the big weenie giving a pathetic 232 pts (DK)
    Tonight I want to hit the ground running so would using Curry/AD atleast provide some ammo for cash? maybe even a few GPP?
    Problem is I’ll be begging for production from Zeller/Splitter/Temple

I can’t seem to properly focus lately and the noise from outside sources are just jacking me up.
    BTW, this forum has provided some great insight on the NBA side of things for DFS and I trust alot that is said on the site.

• mellofellowsu

@Lionfan22 said...

Who to play at C tonight? GPP play, so many options. Don’t have the salary to pay for Drummond.

Lopez is very solid and he’s up against Tiago Splitter tonight. I’m playing a lot of him. Hope it pays off.

• Playingtheodds

Will Bogut see 30+ min again tonight?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).