• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 4 ) at Washington ( -4 ) —- T: 201
    7:30 PM EST : Cleveland ( -5 ) at Detroit ( 5 ) —- T: 193.5
    7:30 PM EST : Atlanta ( -3.5 ) at Brooklyn ( 3.5 ) —- T: 197.5
    7:30 PM EST : Charlotte ( -1 ) at New York ( 1 ) —- T: 196
    7:30 PM EST : Minnesota ( 9 ) at Miami ( -9 ) —- T: 194.5
    8:00 PM EST : Denver ( 6 ) at New Orleans ( -6 ) —- T: 206.5
    10:30 PM EST : Toronto ( 8.5 ) at Golden State ( -8.5 ) —- T: 208

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

Today’s RG Forum/Chat League: https://www.fanduel.com/entry/300466943?invitedby=dmurphy104&cnl=ba

• coachscottd

It took some time but I finally came up with a cash game lineup I like and it has no Curry. Hopefully news about Draymond comes out before lock though.

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

Damn going to be tied up from 5 to 7 ish. Hate missing last minute updates

• osuryanf

No clue why people are loving Thabo so much.. Bazemore/Teague was out last game too and he didn’t do anything special.

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@kcford76 said...

Having a hard time deciding between porter and thabo… thinking porter with schroder and korver plugged into a few lineups.. but torn

What? If you can fit porter he is the obvious choice.

• Sportsfan12

So are we over thabo? Lol

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@osuryanf said...

No clue why people are loving Thabo so much.. Bazemore/Teague was out last game too and he didn’t do anything special.

Baze wasn’t out bud. He got hurt last on 4th.

• navyynick

@Sportsfan12 said...

So are we over thabo? Lol

Ill still be using him lol, regardless of all the hate on him.

• Sportsfan12

Is anybody playing hollis jefferson?

• RATCHET

@KushBush said...

pelicans just wasting AD’s prime, badly built team

waste it hurts

they should just tank this year and next, trade all the pieces now for picks get 2 top 3 picks with a young AD still and then sign FA

Prime? He’s not even close to his prime yet. He’s only like 22/23.

• Sportsfan12

Harrisom barnes/sefalosha or otto porter/hollis jefferson

• mastermind1987

@dwc1421 said...

SG is really tough on DK. I don’t want to play any of these guys

Eric Gordon or Garret Temple

• Sportsfan12

Good barton night or bad barton night?

Jarret jack or mcw?

Iggy or barnes if draymonds out?

Jokic or biyombo better punt?

Henson or johnny obryant?

• navyynick

@Sportsfan12 said...

Harrisom barnes/sefalosha or otto porter/hollis jefferson

Barnes will see an increase in touches if draymond doesnt play

• Davidd0726

no mention yet. thoughts on Z. Lavine w/ Rubio out tonight??

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

Why is it that people think green won’t be playing. He put up triple double last game and should be better with two more days of rest from the flu.

• millerto

I just gotta laugh at the thought of Thabo Sefolosha being a fantasy player. The dude is a career 6 pt/4 reb per game guy. Starting role, bench role, minutes, no minutes. Doesn’t matter. He’s just a very limited offensive player. If you’re going in hoping for a guy to double or triple his career average, then good luck. That might make sense if it’s a known chucker coming in to a game where he’s gonna see a big change in minutes. But Thabo is no chucker. He probably averages more pump fakes per game than actual shots.

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

Who said Rubio is out? He may be but not confirmed. If out Lavine is a must start for me.

• mastermind1987

@dp33071 said...

Curry/Scola or Jack/Millsap?

I got Jack and Milsap

• Damodei12

Same. I think it’s the way to go tonight. So many punt/ value plays elsewhere. (Schroeder, thabo, temple, porter, Barton)

• Sportsfan12

@Davidd0726 said...

no mention yet. thoughts on Z. Lavine w/ Rubio out tonight??

Is rubio ruled out?

• Davidd0726

@slpanthers24 said...

Who said Rubio is out? He may be but not confirmed. If out Lavine is a must start for me.

sorry. i was under the assumption he was out. hes a GTD. my mistake

• Damodei12

Temple. He should chuck up more shots than Neal. He’s hot and cold though so here’s to hoping they fall and he does enough elsewhere with assists and bounds

• cburg74

Does Justin Holiday have a chance to see decent minutes?

• Revolution

Brook Lopez for my lock of the night

• tonytone1908

@millerto said...

I just gotta laugh at the thought of Thabo Sefolosha being a fantasy player. The dude is a career 6 pt/4 reb per game guy. Starting role, bench role, minutes, no minutes. Doesn’t matter. He’s just a very limited offensive player. If you’re going in hoping for a guy to double or triple his career average, then good luck. That might make sense if it’s a known chucker coming in to a game where he’s gonna see a big change in minutes. But Thabo is no chucker. He probably averages more pump fakes per game than actual shots.

Thabo has got to be the last option on offense in my eyes. If anything I think Korver has to step up tonight. Whether he actually will or not is a different story but I have to think they try to lean on him a little more this game.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).