7:30 PM EST : Detroit ( 9 ) at Cleveland ( -9 ) —- T: 205
    8:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 9.5 ) at Okla City ( -9.5 ) —- T: 219
    8:00 PM EST : Portland ( 0 ) at New Orleans ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:30 PM EST : Memphis ( 0 ) at Dallas ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Golden State ( -6.5 ) at Boston ( 6.5 ) —- T: 226
    9:00 PM EST : Toronto ( -4 ) at Denver ( 4 ) —- T: 216
    10:30 PM EST : San Antonio ( -6.5 ) at LA Lakers ( 6.5 ) —- T: 208
    10:30 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -7 ) at Sacramento ( 7 ) —- T: 205.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• monarch

Good situation for Dudley tonight with Chandler out?

• monarch

@barko15 said...

durant because he will absolutely eat and smart because he will pick up 2-3 extra minutes

I think Smart will get extra usage as GSW place emphasis on Thomas/Bradley.

• watkins21

Back at it again tonight. Take a look

https://rotogrinders.com/blog-posts/nba-11-18-thoughts-1552360

• DomTwan

Anyone touching LaRonn Yames on DK tonight?

• DomTwan

@watkins21 said...

Back at it again tonight. Take a look

https://rotogrinders.com/blog-posts/nba-11-18-thoughts-1552360

What are the odds Draymond Green sits tonight?

• lovetohate

thoughts on kawhi against the lakers who give up the 3rd most fantasy points to the sf position.

• Yeoman

@Vanco said...

Dallas going to score 75 points tonight. Not really interested in any of them.

Depends on the site. At Yahoo Seth Curry is $1 over the minimum. Even if they’re held to 75 his floor is well above value.

• helogan72

@tarheelsrule44 said...

Got my main lineup made – ain’t touching it for the rest of the night.

Until injury news comes out, in which case, I’ll clear it and start from scratch.

Is it 6pm yet?

What are you looking like tonight…. I think you’ll need at least 350 to be in the $$.

• hobbes2d

@DomTwan said...

What are the odds Draymond Green sits tonight?

I think he plays. Sounds like guys could sit tomorrow vs Milwaukee. What’s interesting is both of these games are revenge games for the Dubs. Both teams beat them last year. They could have had 75!

• dominicanpapi

Call me crazy but I actually like Thad Young tonight.

• Jflack3

what’s my username?

• southernflyers9

@DirkDigglerz said...

Mike Conley Gasol stack again along with Kemba Batum

considering conley is questionable and Fiz has no problem sitting his players last minute I wouldnt take the chance

• Brandon23

Any other thoughts on minutes for Len? Mid to high 20s the consensus?

• RobertoTomba

@monarch said...

I think Smart will get extra usage as GSW place emphasis on Thomas/Bradley.

Golden State won’t be double-teaming anyone tonight. The guard battles will be fun to watch, but Smart will have his work cut out for him getting much past Durant’s 15 foot wingspan. Look at the numbers:

Marcus Smart is 6’4”
    Kevin Durant is 6’9”

Last season, against little Harrison Barnes (6’8”), he had trouble, too. Smart? Not so much tonight.

• southernflyers9

@dominicanpapi said...

Call me crazy but I actually like Thad Young tonight.

All over thad! He is eventually going to go off and only 5.2k Ill take my chances

• scopa

Per RG’s DFS Alerts “t’s most likely that Chandler will not play tonight. Alex Len should get the bulk of the work at the center position but he has to square off against Marc Gasol and a Grizzlies defense that is 3rd in center DvP so he’s not a recommended option.”

But… He is playing against IND not MEM. Pretty big difference

• Dirt_Lavert

@bigkino217 said...

chandler is out

Definite blow out now? Might just avoid this game totally.

• monarch

@RobertoTomba said...

Golden State won’t be double-teaming anyone tonight. The guard battles will be fun to watch, but Smart will have his work cut out for him getting much past Durant’s 15 foot wingspan. Look at the numbers:

Marcus Smart is 6’4”
    Kevin Durant is 6’9”

Last season, against little Harrison Barnes (6’8”), he had trouble, too. Smart? Not so much tonight.

GSW defense was the best I’ve seen them at Toronto. I’m not talking about double team as much as rotations. At some point a defense has to concede something in regards to the screen game. I’m speculating that they concede Smart in the corner.

• cfitz19

What are the chances Dudley gets some more minutes with Chandler being out?

• hobbes2d

Hmm…the Pelicans allow a crapload of 3 pointers to guards. Might have to stack Dame and CJ in a few LU. Hopefully will be lower owned too.

• frugal

@cfitz19 said...

What are the chances Dudley gets some more minutes with Chandler being out?

I’d say both he and Chriss get a minutes boost. the question is whether either can perform. Dudley had a little streak going there. Definitely on my radar.

• scopa

@Dirt_Lavert said...

Definite blow out now? Might just avoid this game totally.

PHO guards are due to come out firing and can take adv of IND weak interior def. So not sure of a blowout here.

I think Booker is due (though I faded him)
    Bledsoe rebound from last game
    knight starting to find a rhythm
    Len and Warren should have no trouble.

Might be closer than you think

• helogan72

@southernflyers9 said...

All over thad! He is eventually going to go off and only 5.2k Ill take my chances

Thad balled like crazy last year and this year he’s quiet.

• RobertoTomba

@scopa said...

Per RG’s DFS Alerts “t’s most likely that Chandler will not play tonight. Alex Len should get the bulk of the work at the center position but he has to square off against Marc Gasol and a Grizzlies defense that is 3rd in center DvP so he’s not a recommended option.”

But… He is playing against IND not MEM. Pretty big difference

I’m starting to like Alex Len now. Myles Turner isn’t exactly the second coming of Wild Chamberlain.

• fourseasons

@loutheitalian said...

How can you guys not want Seth curry

Over-valued?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).