• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 4.5 ) at Charlotte ( -4.5 ) —- T: 214
    7:00 PM EST : Utah ( 7 ) at Orlando ( -7 ) —- T: 207.5
    7:30 PM EST : Boston ( -6.5 ) at Atlanta ( 6.5 ) —- T: 202.5
    7:30 PM EST : Golden State ( -8.5 ) at Philadelphia ( 8.5 ) —- T: 230
    8:00 PM EST : Houston ( -8 ) at Memphis ( 8 ) —- T: 214
    9:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -7.5 ) at Dallas ( 7.5 ) —- T: 204
    10:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 12 ) at Portland ( -12 ) —- T: 194.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

what a champ

• GTRandy27

LMAO

Any superstars worth paying up for tonight in cash games? Looking at KD and Steph

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

@GTRandy27 said...

LMAO

Any superstars worth paying up for tonight in cash games? Looking at KD and Steph

Harden, KD

• bjacksonibew

Back on the Lou Williams death train anyone?

• jwq14

Yeah but where are the matchups with the O/U at top? Lol

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

@bjacksonibew said...

Back on the Lou Williams death train anyone?

Yeah, I’ll take some of that action tonight. Barring injury news. Beverly is questionable to play at the moment.

• BUFUu2

i am prolly going to be the only idiot here but i am all in on henson. I keep going back to him hate the center choices today he should hit 6x and cheap….

• bangthedrummond

I feel bad for recommending Josh Jax for my punt play last night. He bombed. I actually switched him out and punted one of my SG with Mr. Wade, and yeah um it worked out. Sorry I kept him to myself lol. It was last minute…

Anyway, doesn’t ABC have the best matchup among the superstars? I don’t know if I’m paying way up today anywhere, though I like a few punts to get up there (Parsons, Mejri, Marcus Morrris and Saric not really considered punts but would work too)

• bjacksonibew

I kinda like Kemba at home, but he just hit above his ceiling with 64 pts. And I don’t know that he can do that coming off a back 2 back although the clippers are on a b2b that went into overtime

• damionismyname

@jwq14 said...

Yeah but where are the matchups with the O/U at top? Lol

added

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

Sorry for late start to thread guys… little bit umm… hungover. Nashville is fun. :)

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@bhdevault said...

Sorry for late start to thread guys… little bit umm… hungover. Nashville is fun. :)

HEY YEAHHHHHH!!!!!!!! No problem man lol delete that hack job of a thread for me lol

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@superjon said…

“The easiest stud fades tonight are Harden and Embid.

Can’t go off of James Harden career totals against memphis. Last years averages are a better way to gauge on him since last year is when he took over the PG duties.. I said this last meeting with memphis (third of the season) for James Harden to bounce back to those averages and he came pretty close. The first game had no Chris Paul after they spent there time learning to play with each other in training camp. Eric Gordon had a huge game that day. There second meeting they didn’t have Eric Gordon and Ryan Anderson had a huge game that day. This last game the rockets had both Anderson and Gordon and James performed well. Memphis isn’t James kryptonite.

Here’s his averages against the grizz from last year (which reflects his PG duties better than over the career where he was with OKC)

35.8mpg 26.3pts 5.8reb 11.8ast 1.8stl .5blk

For his career he is averaging

33.0mpg19.9pts 4.7reb 6.0ast 1.3stl .9blk

I think that last years totals better reflect what he’s capable of against memphis overall when he has his full support group. Adding Chris Paul to the mix doesn’t worry me. I just reflect back to the first game of the year with Paul and James Harden will still see a lot of the ball handling duties. Besides it gives Harden another dangerous threat to pass to, if anything that is a plus to have Chris Paul spot up instead of Patrick Beverly. Just my take on it though.

Joel Embiid i agree on for sure. Way to expensive for this match up.

But back to James Harden a lot goes unnoticed when looking at the first two meetings this year I think.
    (i’ll probably copy this over)

• moped_jones

Anyone play the 5 max pick n roll on FD? Got tired of breaking even on the $4 ($4.44) games. Plus I like the 5 LU limit instead of going against people with many more LU’s. $5k first prize is decent too. This is my first night playing that contest. Hopefully I have better luck than the $4 contest.

Chalmers is the only player I have 100% exposure to tonight.

I do have a lot of Saric, GFreak, Aaron Gordon, and Evans.

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@bangthedrummond said...

I feel bad for recommending Josh Jax for my punt play last night. He bombed. I actually switched him out and punted one of my SG with Mr. Wade, and yeah um it worked out. Sorry I kept him to myself lol. It was last minute…

Anyway, doesn’t ABC have the best matchup among the superstars? I don’t know if I’m paying way up today anywhere, though I like a few punts to get up there (Parsons, Mejri, Marcus Morrris and Saric not really considered punts but would work too)

I don’t think so man. Watching Dallas yesterday they are really tough defensively. They caused a lot of problems for the wolves last night until the three point shot started to fall which isn’t Giannis’s strong suit.

Don’t feel bad my plays fail to. All of ours do. My punts tonight are Garrett Temple and Terrance Ross.

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@moped_jones said...

Anyone play the 5 max pick n roll on FD? Got tired of breaking even on the $4 ($4.44) games. Plus I like the 5 LU limit instead of going against people with many more LU’s. $5k first prize is decent too. This is my first night playing that contest. Hopefully I have better luck than the $4 contest.

Chalmers is the only player I have 100% exposure to tonight.

I do have a lot of Saric, GFreak, Aaron Gordon, and Evans.

I enjoy the limited entry contests. Just being in them gives me a …subtle feeling of possibility for the day lol

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

(sorry for the re post of this guys, final time with todays thread being up)

https://rotogrinders.com/blog-posts/a-contrarian-s-guide-top-plays-pivots-fades-for-11-18-2017-2198867

Blog is ready and I had it done really early lol :)
    It’s a bit different then what i’ve been doing but interested in thoughts on this new format i’m trying. Hope whomever reads at least enjoys or finds some of the information useful.

KAT

• superjon

Dwight and Capela should both have strong performances.

I think this is a good bounce back for Steph.

• feekdogg

I love playing wings against Milwaukee, but who do you play from Dallas?

• monarch

We may have an advantage today with all the RG guys waking up around noon today and more interested in finding a greasy burger and fries than deciding which Magic wing benefits more from Utah being on a road B2B

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

@feekdogg said...

I love playing wings against Milwaukee, but who do you play from Dallas?

Wes & Barnes

• gaelicgirl

@moped_jones said...

Anyone play the 5 max pick n roll on FD?

I’m playing it for the first time, too. Never play that much but what the hell, it’s only money.

• bjacksonibew

@KATburger said...

https://rotogrinders.com/blog-posts/a-contrarian-s-guide-top-plays-pivots-fades-for-11-18-2017-2198867

It’s a bit different then what i’ve been doing but interested in thoughts on this new format i’m trying. Hope whomever reads at least enjoys or finds some of the information useful.

KAT

Love the Magic stack, I was all over it on the beginning and your post just solidified it

• indyjlj

If Pat Bev is out, big minutes for Rivers, Lou Will, and Wes Johnson again. Clips coming off a loss…falling back in the standings. Even with tired legs from last night, could be some good plays. Hornets coming off a win last night…players will be less worn down. I think the question of the night is who can contain Austin Rivers……

• colb24

@KATburger said...

KAT

Like always much appreciated

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).