• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 4.5 ) at Charlotte ( -4.5 ) —- T: 214
    7:00 PM EST : Utah ( 7 ) at Orlando ( -7 ) —- T: 207.5
    7:30 PM EST : Boston ( -6.5 ) at Atlanta ( 6.5 ) —- T: 202.5
    7:30 PM EST : Golden State ( -8.5 ) at Philadelphia ( 8.5 ) —- T: 230
    8:00 PM EST : Houston ( -8 ) at Memphis ( 8 ) —- T: 214
    9:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -7.5 ) at Dallas ( 7.5 ) —- T: 204
    10:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 12 ) at Portland ( -12 ) —- T: 194.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• gaelicgirl

@rocketman828 said...

Anyone on JJ Reddick tonight?

Yep.

• biardo6

@KATburger said...

i got you on JJ

“from the blog”

“”(player-popup #j-j-redick)J.J. Redick”:/players/j-j-redick-1030 $4,900DK/$5,300FD* Is the only player from GSW/PHI i’ll be targeting tonight. I don’t expect the game to be non-competitive however I feel hitting 5-6x value will be rare in this one. We will need a high raw point total to go with peripherals but I like his chances of achieving both of those playing in front of an energized home crowd. Over the last week he is averaging 12.7pts 3.7reb 5.7ast and 1.3stls. His overall field goal percentage is only 36.8% during that time. If the shots fall look out below!!!”

as for henson.. he’s just far to inconsistent for me, and dallas played minnesota extremely well in the paint so well that I’m not sure there quite the target for interior big men anymore. Minnesota didn’t really catch up and take the lead until they abandoned the paint and went to three pointers (which finally began to fall)

Well done! You accomplished both! Thanks man! I think that the game stays close as well. Simmons and Reddick… and of course Embiid should get all they want in a great game.

• ASalvaro

Beverley officially out

• KindGuy

Reverse fixture of POR-SAC from last night.

Same result or does the Moda center give a big advantage?

• mambaland

where is the blog you speak of LOL

• barko15

yikes have so many value plays I like that I’m being forced into a strange lineup construction landing on a combo of gordon/mccollum (dk) thoughts on these two or an alternative pair at a similar price

• mj234eva81

Gambled on Parsons in a few of my LU, now he’s starting. I don’t know how to feel about that, but my first reaction was that this will be bad.

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@Benf15harp said...

Wet floor in philly again? Hockey game went to OT. Lol

lol… do not even go there… I had boogie and TJ to go … with a 295 FD score .. when TJ was flying high last year.. .. was so mad fanduel ended up giving me 20,000 FDP .. was a not cool night for me lol

• MrPerfekt7

Anyone talk about Chandler Parsons?

• Rothcloth

As a South Carolina Gamecock and someone who grew up in Lancaster, SC and watched the kid Sindarius Thornwell grow up to become a HS star and lead SCAR to the final four, I gotta punt the guy into my LU with Beverly out AND it being a “homecoming” on Charlotte. He’s gonna be a solid player in the league and I can see him becoming a 5K player before the year is over. But I’m biased lol

• mj234eva81

@ASalvaro said...

Beverley officially out

Thanks! Hadn’t seen that one.

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@mambaland said...

where is the blog you speak of LOL

just click on my name it’ll be there, don’t want people thinking i’m spamming the thread lol.

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@7klub06 said...

Anyone talk about Chandler Parsons?

i mentioned him early in the thread .. just as a gasol,green,parsons will keep it close… but in the blog i had parsons as hidden value… i’m on him Terrence ross…..

• Asparagui

Chris Paul will be limited to about 22 mins

• ElSlappo

My DK is lagging I hope they don’t cancel the slate

• bangthedrummond

@KATburger said...

i mentioned him early in the thread .. just as a gasol,green,parsons will keep it close… but in the blog i had parsons as hidden value… i’m on him Terrence ross…..

I think I brought him up back on the first page… but anyway don’t know about starter usage. Worth a dart though most def since he’s near min salary

• mambaland

anyone on rivers now?

• MrPerfekt7

@KATburger said...

Kat ya need to join the grit and grind nation
    Im staying away from Green lol

• mambaland

ross the nba guy and ross the nfl guy always do me wrong

• KindGuy

Gonna try something new. Going to create my lineup based off a unique stat….

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@tmarohl said...

Pray for me, I have Thon Maker in multiple lineups tonight on FD and DK

• Lathum

Getting on a plane to London from Seattle in about an hour. Hopefully when I arrive I discover I’m several thousand dollars richer.

• sooted72

fd gpp: switch ennis to parsons now, right?

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@7klub06 said...

Kat ya need to join the grit and grind nation
    Im staying away from Green lol

lol yea i just meant overall for the game to be competive lol.. i would not roster green, but just overall for memphis to hang tight they’ll need performances of some sorts (not all DFS related) … .. but yea i’m on the grit and grind nation. I liked parsons today… and wtih Thabo Sefolosha and Rubio in for utah it made it easy to let Ross go for Chandler. couple steals few 3pm’s .. I can see him getting to value really easy now. He may still cap out at 25 minutes even though he’s starting, and i know its stronger competition but this was a sign from the heavens lol. For me at least. I’m so glad i saw that post because i just closed my basketballmonster before that

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@elementasrat said...

Gonna try something new. Going to create my lineup based off a unique stat….

do tell? afterwards ?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).