7:30 PM EST : Charlotte ( 9 ) at Toronto ( -9 ) —- T: 215.5
    7:30 PM EST : Indiana ( 0 ) at Brooklyn ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -7.5 ) at Chicago ( 7.5 ) —- T: 229
    8:00 PM EST : Portland ( 6.5 ) at Houston ( -6.5 ) —- T: 231.5
    8:30 PM EST : San Antonio ( 4.5 ) at Dallas ( -4.5 ) —- T: 224.5
    9:00 PM EST : Boston ( 3.5 ) at Phoenix ( -3.5 ) —- T: 227.5
    9:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 0 ) at Utah ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Oklahoma City ( 0 ) at LA Clippers ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• OSUmike03

Is anyone else stuggling to find two PFs to play on FD?

Not even talking price. I just mean in general. It’s hot garbage city.

• Honzerbonzer

McKinney starting? If so, decent punt for the min?

• tmarohl

@Bnett2210 said...

What are your thoughts on Lillard and CJ? I have mentioned them couple times today but not much feedback. For some reason I keep coming back to them tonight. I’m not sure of the 2 which I like better, I know CJ has averaged 21.5 shot attempts in the last 6 games and someone is goi to be shooting and scoring to try and make it competitive.

Lillard is OK on FD, but I don’t love it. Better SG’s on the slate at or below CJ’s projection. I would rather pay Lavine for $100 more, or SGA for $100 less. Not to mention you now have Dinwiddie sitting there with a higher projection at $1500 less.

• tmarohl

@OSUmike03 said...

Yes. I am not willing to pay up on this slate for Porzingus, so the pickings are slim.

• dominicanpapi

PF on FD, I like Allen, Lauri is interesting at 6800, Kleber got the start and played 32 minutes I think. If he starts again, I think he is a good play at 4600. Other than that, PF is awful at the top.

• AnnaPCS

@OSUmike03 said...

I’m struggling on DK with the F spot. Got Siakam rostered already but I’m really having a hard time slotting someone I really like that fits with my other pieces.

• Sleazygreazy

RG Overall Ranking

@captainwacky said...

Next question for Fanduel- Taj Gibson; try it again? It really only would take a little 1st quarter momentum for him to decimate at his price.

I was just going to ask same question. I’m gonna have a little over the field probably, so cheap but could obviously lose out to portis and robinson and totally dud. Also taking a couple stabs at skal at the same price range. Won’t be heavy on either. Been having trouble pretty much all year at PF (FD). Got a lot of J. Green & Saric tonight, not particularly proud or optimistic about it.

Well played yesterday on NFL – congrats

• Ace15

RG Overall Ranking

On FD, I feel you have to pay up at PF. wow…It’s just such trash at that position.

• SteeloCity

@AnnaPCS said...

I’m struggling on DK with the F spot. Got Siakam rostered already but I’m really having a hard time slotting someone I really like that fits with my other pieces.

Right now I have Siakam and House

• JSteele

@AnnaPCS said...

What price range are you looking at? If you are paying up, Porzingis has put together a nice string of games and the Spurs have been getting killed by well everyone lately.

If you are paying down Clarkson is SF eligible, and OG is in a good bounce back spot at his cheap price. He was 6200 a few games ago before the injury.

• captainwacky

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #48

RG Tiered Ranking

@Sleazygreazy said...

I was just going to ask same question. I’m gonna have a little over the field probably, so cheap but could obviously lose out to portis and robinson and totally dud. Also taking a couple stabs at skal at the same price range. Won’t be heavy on either. Been having trouble pretty much all year at PF (FD). Got a lot of J. Green & Saric tonight, not particularly proud or optimistic about it.

Well played yesterday on NFL – congrats

I’m going to have plenty of both. Thanks(ish) to yesterday… Not the most fun day of crushing I’ve ever had given the likely outcomes with 5 minutes left on the slate, but it’s hard to complain about those finishes anyway.

• frugal

@AnnaPCS said...

Quite a few cheapie starters at forward tonight: Nassir Little, Danuel House, Alfonso McKinnie off the top of my head.

• gaelicgirl

@yisman said...

there’s been some this season. I’d say Pelicans/Warriors was a good example.

Everyone was injured!

Not sure what you were expecting there

• tmarohl

@frugal said...

Quite a few cheapie starters at forward tonight: Nassir Little, Danuel House, Alfonso McKinnie off the top of my head.

Is Mickinnie starting?

• frugal

@tmarohl said...

Is Mickinnie starting?

I see him projected, actual starting lineup not released. Obviously could go 3 guard as well but with the size of NY front court he’s going to have to play some tonight for sure.

• yisman

@gaelicgirl said...

Everyone was injured!

Not sure what you were expecting there

I’m just saying it seems to happen a lot.

• captainwacky

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #48

RG Tiered Ranking

Similar to the Taj question— Ntilikina is suuuuper cheap and played a ton of minutes last game. Granted, part of that has to be because of Dennis Smith being brutal and fouling everyone, but on FD, given the format and the more popular options around him, he’s kinda interesting.

• S7ubs

@captainwacky said...

I’m going to have plenty of both. Thanks(ish) to yesterday… Not the most fun day of crushing I’ve ever had given the likely outcomes with 5 minutes left on the slate, but it’s hard to complain about those finishes anyway.

Jeff get even or jamychal green?

• ScofieldReturns

@captainwacky said...

Next question for Fanduel- Taj Gibson; try it again? It really only would take a little 1st quarter momentum for him to decimate at his price.

I’m tempted, have only PF left atm and at his price. May go oneale instead

• Bnett2210

@tmarohl said...

Lillard is OK on FD, but I don’t love it. Better SG’s on the slate at or below CJ’s projection. I would rather pay Lavine for $100 more, or SGA for $100 less. Not to mention you now have Dinwiddie sitting there with a higher projection at $1500 less.

Agree. I posted it and then saw the Kyrie news, and I do like SGA, but I’ve not had good luck with him so far, but he is definitely interesting. Is LaVine playing? He was another one I’ve been on since early today, but wasn’t sure if the Q tag and I’m at work so some research is limited. Thanks for the opinions though.

• JustDFSin

@JSteele said...

Nah he’s in

Where are you seeing he is in? Basketball monster had him in earlier then updated it to questionable

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #83

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

Is Dinwiddie really a lock on DK? His ownership will be enormous. Did he lose minutes, because of foul trouble? I don’t think he’s a bad play at all, and expect him to do fine. This is more of a, it’s not a cupcake match up, he’s still Spencer Dinwiddie and a 30-35 outing is just as likely as a 45-50 thought.

• captainwacky

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #48

RG Tiered Ranking

I kinda just realized the downside to Skal… and it’s a very sad one.

• Supersharpie

Turner or TT at C?

• OSUmike03

Anyone know the chances of Kleber starting for the Mavs again?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Use our links to sign up and deposit on sites listed in this thread to get these bonuses:

• FanDuel

Get 1-month of RotoGrinders Premium for FREE (a ~$40value) by signing up through one of our links!

Learn More
  • DraftKings

Sign up for DraftKings using a RotoGrinders link & receive our DraftKings Premium content FREE for 1 month. That’s a ~$40 value! No DraftKings promo code necessary!

Learn More
  • FantasyDraft

FantasyDraft strives to put players first, with a mission to “provide a fun and fair experience for all.” To this end, the site has a well-built, easy-to-use interface and a the first of its kind in offering “Rake-Free” fantasy contests.

Learn More

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler