7:30 PM EST : Charlotte ( 9 ) at Toronto ( -9 ) —- T: 215.5
    7:30 PM EST : Indiana ( 0 ) at Brooklyn ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -7.5 ) at Chicago ( 7.5 ) —- T: 229
    8:00 PM EST : Portland ( 6.5 ) at Houston ( -6.5 ) —- T: 231.5
    8:30 PM EST : San Antonio ( 4.5 ) at Dallas ( -4.5 ) —- T: 224.5
    9:00 PM EST : Boston ( 3.5 ) at Phoenix ( -3.5 ) —- T: 227.5
    9:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 0 ) at Utah ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Oklahoma City ( 0 ) at LA Clippers ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic โ€“ NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• moosedrool

keep ballin’ Franklin Nt

• captainwacky

RG Overall Ranking

@moosedrool said...

keep ballin’ Franklin Nt

I have many Franks. But I have no Julii. Sad times.

• Isolitary18

Yeah RJ is done in this knicks offense… been trending worse and worse each game. He’s not even involved anymore doesn’t bring the ball up the court. It’s odd but wouldn’t expect anything else out of we all know who.

• Calicapo

Is my phone not updating right?
    18 18?

• SteeloCity

@captainwacky said...

I missed the memo. Played Barrett instead. I am dumb. Have many Julius no Franky.

• monarch

Sabonis has 10 rebounds already. With 34 minutes left in the game

• ghostfacekicker

FD GPP
    Harden 22.8%
    ABC 40%

Yay I might win today!

• SteeloCity

@monarch said...

Sabonis has 10 rebounds already. With 34 minutes left in the game

11 ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ that is insane

• jlowery73

2012 DDC Main Event Champion

• 2014 FAFC Finalist

• x3

2015 FACFC Finalist

Barrett seemed at least 1k too cheap, and loved his matchup. In fantasy scoring Naz Mitrou Long has already outscored him…

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #88

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@BerkeleyBoss said...

Why does Taj Gibson even play? What are the Knicks doing lol

I don’t even know. They had all that cap space and signed Portis, Taj, Morris, and Randle, while also already having Robinson to develop. I mean Morris is more a 3/4, but still can play the 4. I guess you take what you can get.

• ghostfacekicker

@captainwacky said...

Yeah I have 0% Randle FD GPP. But I do have Harden and ABC who are surprisingly under owned.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #88

RG Tiered Ranking

I’m guessing Randle’s performance has a lot to do with Love being out, which I somehow didn’t account for. Feeling foolish.

• BerkeleyBoss

@Pandamonious said...

I don’t even know. They had all that cap space and signed Portis, Taj, Morris, and Randle, while also already having Robinson to develop. I mean Morris is more a 3/4, but still can play the 4. I guess you take what you can get.

I heard that their front office seriously thought they would contend for the playoffs this year with this roster LOL

• osuryanf

@Pandamonious said...

I’m guessing Randle’s performance has a lot to do with Love being out, which I somehow didn’t account for. Feeling foolish.

Main reason I played him was because a.) Osman was the PF tonight. If he ended up on Randle any then it was gonna be ugly

And b.) he played well against us last game. Had 41 fantasy

• ghostfacekicker

@Pandamonious said...

Do you utilize BBM at all? Or just RG? Your articles are better but their lineup builder is pretty top notch. They were on Randle but you know…Knicks. I ended up with Frank in my lineup.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #88

RG Tiered Ranking

@BerkeleyBoss said...

I heard that their front office seriously thought they would contend for the playoffs this year with this roster LOL

Yeah, I don’t believe that. It’s clear what they’re doing. They signed all these guys to 2 year deals. 2 years from now is potentially one of the best free agent classes in forever, depending on if anyone signs extensions or anything.

• ghostfacekicker

@Pandamonious said...

The Knicks are a very bad franchise. Iโ€™m a native NY-er living in NY. Been watching them all my life. With the exception of a little run late 90s early 2000s itโ€™s just a awful franchise. Dolan cares nothing about winning.

• gaelicgirl

@Isolitary18 said...

Yeah RJ is done in this knicks offense

You hate to see young talent go to waste there, hopefully he escapes like Kristaps did

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #88

RG Tiered Ranking

@ghostfacekicker said...

Do you utilize BBM at all? Or just RG? Your articles are better but their lineup builder is pretty top notch. They were on Randle but you know…Knicks. I ended up with Frank in my lineup.

I use RG/LineupHQ and Labs. Both loved Randle, but I was skittish. I just had a mental lapse.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #88

RG Tiered Ranking

@osuryanf said...

Main reason I played him was because a.) Osman was the PF tonight. If he ended up on Randle any then it was gonna be ugly

And b.) he played well against us last game. Had 41 fantasy

Yeah, that’s what I’m realizing now. Osman was a dead man walking against Randle.

• Isolitary18

@gaelicgirl said...

You hate to see young talent go to waste there, hopefully he escapes like Kristaps did

brutal

• JSteele

I hope no one swapped off Sabonis because of that idiot earlier.

• parkercola

15 Reb in the 1st half oh me oh my

• Bigb1485

I never play Myles turner..of course tonight I have all the turner…womp womp

• S7ubs

@Bigb1485 said...

I never play Myles turner..of course tonight I have all the turner…womp womp

Yeah I had Sabonis in over Myles then switched because I needed salary. Couldnโ€™t get myself off of ABC and Luka

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler