7:30 PM EST : Charlotte ( 9 ) at Toronto ( -9 ) —- T: 215.5
    7:30 PM EST : Indiana ( 0 ) at Brooklyn ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -7.5 ) at Chicago ( 7.5 ) —- T: 229
    8:00 PM EST : Portland ( 6.5 ) at Houston ( -6.5 ) —- T: 231.5
    8:30 PM EST : San Antonio ( 4.5 ) at Dallas ( -4.5 ) —- T: 224.5
    9:00 PM EST : Boston ( 3.5 ) at Phoenix ( -3.5 ) —- T: 227.5
    9:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 0 ) at Utah ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Oklahoma City ( 0 ) at LA Clippers ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Sleepyfloyd16

@Pandamonious said...

Outside of like Doncic and Dinwiddie, and TT, OG was one of the easiest plays on the board. Nice to see it working out.

And he was bound to have low ownership due to his recent injury and a couple of sub-par games.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #37

RG Tiered Ranking

@BBWC_10 said...

Maybe Garland can get me 10 garbage points in this 4th quarter

I’m down with that, he’s got me feeling sick

• Bigb1485

Swapped Booker for PG…i feel like Booker always crushes boston though…hmmm..

I did play OG again though..never fails if someone fails inexplicably they will go off the next night

• Yeoman

@Sleepyfloyd16 said...

TT probably going to take the rest of the night off. There goes what would have been some pretty good lineups.

Looks like. “”(player-popup #dean-wade)Dean Wade”:/players/dean-wade-1144092” is Gaelic for “white towel.”

• osuryanf

Remember that one guy that was on here saying Anunoby was a horrible play and he wanted headsup action from everyone who plays him?

Good times.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #92

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

DInwiddie has almost as many fantasy points as BKN has actual points. That’s crazy.

• mr_papageorgio

At least I got Aaron Holiday right. And Dinwiddie but everyone got him. I swear if I faded TT he would have gone 25/25 with 5 blocks.

• Dame dolla better lead a comeback. Got him booker, pg13, dinwiddie.

• choppadown

Came off Booker to go Donovan Mitchell, Then used the extra money for Clint Capela, who knows…not me.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #37

RG Tiered Ranking

@Pandamonious said...

OG was one of the easiest plays on the board.

Whoa whoa whoa

• BBWC_10

@Pandamonious said...

DInwiddie has almost as many fantasy points as BKN has actual points. That’s crazy.

I was going to say Dinwiddie was the easiest pick of the night once Kyrie was ruled out.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #92

RG Tiered Ranking

@theIrrigator said...

Whoa whoa whoa

What?

• MGoHarbaugh

OG to locker room. Probably wasn’t getting much more run anyway with the blowout.

• monarch

Showdown tonight is very confusing with half the players wearing the wrong uniforms

• Calicapo

I’m definitely no expert, yet, but TT seemed like a super easy fade to me.

NY has a lot of bodies that can rebound, and if TT was going to be relying on boards, I didn’t think he’d smash.

• Ace15

Lus crushing then theres lauri lol. If i didnt have lauri id have a sweat tonight lol. Tons of og dinwiddie

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #92

RG Tiered Ranking

@BBWC_10 said...

I was going to say Dinwiddie was the easiest pick of the night once Kyrie was ruled out.

He was. I tried to justify going underweight, then realized i was crazy. Chalk has overall crushed this year. There was no point in being cute about it.

• tmarohl

Unfortunately I have TT in a couple lineups. I knew he was a bad play, but that price was just too tempting.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #92

RG Tiered Ranking

@Calicapo said...

I’m definitely no expert, yet, but TT seemed like a super easy fade to me.

NY has a lot of bodies that can rebound, and if TT was going to be relying on boards, I didn’t think he’d smash.

Maybe. I got sucked in by the price. He’d been pretty consistent this year overall. Also couldn’t have predicted another blow out between these teams.

• zpa1989

remember when TT was putting up 50 burgers? now love and nance out, you’d think additional shots plus extra board opportunities and he flops this hard? how does that make any sense?

everyone on the raptors going to hit value? LOL. what an odd night. seems like all the cavs guys are flopping, no one will really get there, maybe kevin porter.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #37

RG Tiered Ranking

@Pandamonious said...

What?

OG was one of the easiest plays? I’ll agree Luka and Dinwiddie were easy plays but cant get on board with the OG one. What made him an easy play? Doesnt matter now anyway cause we all jinxed it by talking about him and now he is going to the locker room

Edit: OG WILL return

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #92

RG Tiered Ranking

@theIrrigator said...

OG was one of the easiest plays? I’ll agree Luka and Dinwiddie were easy plays but cant get on board with the OG one. What made him an easy play? Doesnt matter now anyway cause we all jinxed it talking about him and now he is going to the locker room

I don’t remember all the stats I dug up, but I know SF was garbage on DK tonight, so paying down made a lot of sense and OG had the most upside to his price if paying down. Whatever it all was I have 83% OG.

EDIT: Should mention I built my line ups with the expectation Kawhi would play, so I originally had no interest in PG.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #37

RG Tiered Ranking

@Pandamonious said...

Maybe. I got sucked in by the price. He’d been pretty consistent this year overall. Also couldn’t have predicted another blow out between these teams.

Yeah He was too cheap on DK

• tmarohl

Markkanen just sucks.

• Yeoman

@Calicapo said...

The Knicks have missed a lot of shots, though, and somebody’s got to rebound them. Who’d have guessed it would be mostly Osman?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).