7:30 PM EST : Charlotte ( 9 ) at Toronto ( -9 ) —- T: 215.5
    7:30 PM EST : Indiana ( 0 ) at Brooklyn ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -7.5 ) at Chicago ( 7.5 ) —- T: 229
    8:00 PM EST : Portland ( 6.5 ) at Houston ( -6.5 ) —- T: 231.5
    8:30 PM EST : San Antonio ( 4.5 ) at Dallas ( -4.5 ) —- T: 224.5
    9:00 PM EST : Boston ( 3.5 ) at Phoenix ( -3.5 ) —- T: 227.5
    9:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 0 ) at Utah ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Oklahoma City ( 0 ) at LA Clippers ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• monarch

Watch the Rockets blow out the Blazers yet Russ and Harden see their 38 minutes while Dame watches.

• oaktwnraidr

How did I end up on Musa smh what a terrible play

• ghostfacekicker

Ntilikina never again. 18 in the first half 0 in the second.

• Calicapo

@Pandamonious said...

Maybe. I got sucked in by the price. He’d been pretty consistent this year overall. Also couldn’t have predicted another blow out between these teams.

Yeah. Didn’t see a blowout as an outcome, honestly.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #39

RG Tiered Ranking

@Pandamonious said...

I don’t remember all the stats I dug up, but I know SF was garbage on DK tonight, so paying down made a lot of sense and OG had the most upside to his price if paying down. Whatever it all was I have 83% OG.

I had him in my player pool and thought he was too cheap on DK but went up to George or down to Clarkson, Musa, House, Cedi. I just didnt think he was a lock by any means

• mark83vt

Guess I missed news about Dinwiddie? 52% owned…never thought I’d see the day that would happen. And gonna go 10x, of course. Have a great lineup going but it’s not going to matter because Dinwiddie has the game of his life.

• Calicapo

Mil game must be boring as hell.

How much was ABC 12k?

• gaelicgirl

@tmarohl said...

Markkanen just sucks.

Yeah, and he’s not even fat!

• Calicapo

@mark83vt said...

Guess I missed news about Dinwiddie? 52% owned…never thought I’d see the day that would happen. And gonna go 10x, of course. Have a great lineup going but it’s not going to matter because Dinwiddie has the game of his life.

When he has been given opportunities, he’s been known to fill it up.

• monarch

I never thought Aaron Holiday would be this kind of player. He looks like a starting point guard….better than Terry Rozier

• parrothead112

Was Rubio announced before lock? Totally missed it

• tmarohl

@gaelicgirl said...

Yeah, and he’s not even fat!

He could use a some of the Jokers added girth.

• monarch

Looking at tomorrow. I’m in for Ky Bowman fifty burger on Ja Morants head.

• zpa1989

was on all the right pieces tonight just couldn’t put it all together. center was tough on FD, too much TT. taking shots on sexton and garland hurt too.

• monarch

Nets pulled Dinwiddie. These scores could have been so much higher tonight of not for the blowouts

• SteeloCity

Why did i play stupid Booker. Stupid.

• BBWC_10

Giannis needs to stop missing FT’s and pick up the pace.

• Bigb1485

3 rebounds and a bucket for turner to save face?

• floridast33

@parrothead112 said...

Was Rubio announced before lock? Totally missed it

Rubio was announced about 4 minutes prior.

• jcotdl

You can literally see RWB looking at his stats on the scoreboard after he scores.. classic

• gaelicgirl

Could use some Dame Time heroics in the 4th

he can’t let Westbrick beat him!

• oaktwnraidr

Culver/Musa…TT doesn’t really.matter he is 80% in this double up. really doing a number on my LU can’t even gain ground even with westy @9% along with Dinwiddie/Holiday/Doncic ..still have George left but not looking good

• BBWC_10

Not going Holiday was a BIG mistake!!!!

• tmarohl

@BBWC_10 said...

You need both Holiday’s

• monarch

@BBWC_10 said...

His usage rate is off the charts.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).