7:30 PM EST : Charlotte ( 9 ) at Toronto ( -9 ) —- T: 215.5
    7:30 PM EST : Indiana ( 0 ) at Brooklyn ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -7.5 ) at Chicago ( 7.5 ) —- T: 229
    8:00 PM EST : Portland ( 6.5 ) at Houston ( -6.5 ) —- T: 231.5
    8:30 PM EST : San Antonio ( 4.5 ) at Dallas ( -4.5 ) —- T: 224.5
    9:00 PM EST : Boston ( 3.5 ) at Phoenix ( -3.5 ) —- T: 227.5
    9:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 0 ) at Utah ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Oklahoma City ( 0 ) at LA Clippers ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• monarch

Vintage RWB…hunting that triple double

• jcotdl

@monarch said...

he’s flexing like it’s 2016

• jayzee666

Man, if only I was able to play sites like Monkey Knife Fight!
    I would just pick the under of all the players in my LUs!
    I would be disgustingly rich by now!!

• Sleepyfloyd16

Cash line on FD tonight is probably going to be something crazy like 330 or 340. I think TT may cost me.

• gaelicgirl

@monarch said...

He will never, ever be a champion…not evah!

• SteeloCity

Who said Booker was gonna smash cause I’m taking names. I’ll get you banned like the other dude who was saying LMA and DD were out seconds before lock

• monarch

Do the Lakers always get this scheduling advantage where a team plays the Clippers and the next night have a B2B vs the Lakers? Just this week the Hawks and Thunder

• feezyg

I’m starting to think Donovan Mitchell was a big mistake…

• tmarohl

@monarch said...

Do the Lakers always get this scheduling advantage where a team plays the Clippers and the next night have a B2B vs the Lakers? Just this week the Hawks and Thunder

Lakers and Clippers both have it when they are in town. Teams from the East come and typically play a back to back in LA. Wasn’t so bad the last few years when the Lakers sucked, but that is one tough trip now.

• jcotdl

trip dub for rwb

• monarch

Harden clearly took a backseat for the RWB…allowing him to get his triple double. Nice to see

• monarch

@tmarohl said...

Lakers and Clippers both have it when they are in town. Teams from the East come and typically play a back to back in LA. Wasn’t so bad the last few years when the Lakers sucked, but that is one tough trip now.

Its benefitted the Lakers this week. I’ll keep an eye on it going forward

• BBWC_10

@tmarohl said...

You need both Holiday’s

Yes Sir you did. But I had so many guys that smashed but are in my two different LU’s…… Dinwidd/Randle/Capela in one LU with Giannis. In my other LU I have Russ/Sabonis and OG….. I could of had a killer LU if I shuffled both LU’s to make a 3rd LU.

• KOTN26

Not really when money is on the line

• yisman

Tristan dud killed my lineups

• chrisbanas

What’s cash line rn for fanduel??

• gaelicgirl

@monarch said...

Harden clearly took a backseat for the RWB…allowing him to get his triple double. Nice to see

Happy wife, happy life…for now

• SteeloCity

307 with a dud from Lillard. Kills me thinking what could have been had I put RWB in there instead.

• Ether

@SteeloCity said...

307 with a dud from Lillard. Kills me thinking what could have been had I put RWB in there instead.

Me too lillard killed me.. but I’ll always take dame over rwb.. dame is just ice cold right now though.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #37

RG Tiered Ranking

@SteeloCity said...

Who said Booker was gonna smash cause I’m taking names. I’ll get you banned like the other dude who was saying LMA and DD were out seconds before lock

Me and Panda

Got em Panda! J/K lol

• tmarohl

I can’t emphasize enough after watching this Bucks vs Bulls game for the second time in 5 days how much Lauri Markkennan sucks.

• Yeoman

@tmarohl said...

You need both Holiday’s

No surprise to those familiar with the Uniform Monday Holiday Act of 1968.

• Yeoman

@tmarohl said...

I can’t emphasize enough after watching this Bucks vs Bulls game for the second time in 5 days how much Lauri Markkennan sucks.

He’s not right; I think that injury’s worse than they’re saying (or maybe realize) and I won’t be surprised if they shut him down for a while.

• tmarohl

@Yeoman said...

He’s not right; I think that injury’s worse than they’re saying (or maybe realize) and I won’t be surprised if they shut him down for a while.

They should just let Gafford play.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #92

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@SteeloCity said...

You’re going to try and ban me?

In all seriousness, I was totally anti-Booker before the Rubio news if you’re talking about the Booker discussion earlier today. Post Rubio news, Booker made a lot of sense.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).