7:30 PM EST : Charlotte ( 9 ) at Toronto ( -9 ) —- T: 215.5
    7:30 PM EST : Indiana ( 0 ) at Brooklyn ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -7.5 ) at Chicago ( 7.5 ) —- T: 229
    8:00 PM EST : Portland ( 6.5 ) at Houston ( -6.5 ) —- T: 231.5
    8:30 PM EST : San Antonio ( 4.5 ) at Dallas ( -4.5 ) —- T: 224.5
    9:00 PM EST : Boston ( 3.5 ) at Phoenix ( -3.5 ) —- T: 227.5
    9:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 0 ) at Utah ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Oklahoma City ( 0 ) at LA Clippers ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• miggs6876

@tmarohl said...

Lot of good Lauri stuff in here. I think he is unplayable currently. https://www.nbcsports.com/chicago/bulls/zach-lavine-lauri-markkanen-fail-produce-crunch-time-bulls

Lesson learned. Thanks

• mbunner23

@tmarohl said...

Giannis already wrapped up MVP. Only player in the league in top 5 plus or minus on both offense and defense.

Lol Stop it.

• ghostfacekicker

@captainwacky said...

I don’t like his matchup on either side of the ball and if this game is going to stay competitive the usage is going to have to flow through dame/CJ most times. Obviously he has 25+ potential, I just think there’s other realllly good plays that are a little more expensive. I am usually very pro min priced punts if you can, but the amount of 4k guys that can get 35-40 in the right spots makes and the overall roster construction makes it less attractive to me today.

Little smashed last night FYI.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler