7:30 PM EST : Charlotte ( 9 ) at Toronto ( -9 ) —- T: 215.5
    7:30 PM EST : Indiana ( 0 ) at Brooklyn ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -7.5 ) at Chicago ( 7.5 ) —- T: 229
    8:00 PM EST : Portland ( 6.5 ) at Houston ( -6.5 ) —- T: 231.5
    8:30 PM EST : San Antonio ( 4.5 ) at Dallas ( -4.5 ) —- T: 224.5
    9:00 PM EST : Boston ( 3.5 ) at Phoenix ( -3.5 ) —- T: 227.5
    9:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 0 ) at Utah ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Oklahoma City ( 0 ) at LA Clippers ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #48

RG Tiered Ranking

@mr_papageorgio said...

Cedi got a whopping .03 FP/M boost with them off the court last year. If I play anyone from CLE tonight I’m thinking it’s Garland or Zizic.

J/k lol, I had a Cedi problem last year and when I saw the news this morning it made me start to relapse. I’ll just grab a little bit to stop the craving lol

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #48

RG Tiered Ranking

@frugal said...

Oof…just ran CourtIQ with Love/Nance off and it’s Garland by a long shot, +8.3% to 29.9% usage. Damn…now I’m think about rostering him. The sample with tonight’s projected starters is too small to make any real assumptions.

Need to decide how I want to approach the situation

• Sleepyfloyd16

@ghostfacekicker said...

Do I dare roster Murray or are all Spurs play at your own risk? He’s seems to be an excellent FanDuel play today.

He’s not worth the risk for me on a large slate. He might get you 6x value on occasion, which isn’t really that enticing considering his downside. He hasn’t exceeded 21 minutes his last 3 games. His minutes and production are seemingly impossible to predict. I’m only going to play him on small slates or when he starts getting reliable minutes or a price decrease.

• JSteele

There are a lot of players in the mid range that could go off, I wonder if Giannis is necessary.

I’m looking at guys like Donovan Mitchell, Myles Turner, Tristan Thompson etc.

• Bnett2210

@JSteele said...

There are a lot of players in the mid range that could go off, I wonder if Giannis is necessary.

I’m looking at guys like Donovan Mitchell, Myles Turner, Tristan Thompson etc.

Like all 3 of guys especially TT with no Love, and Myles if going to play 30+ should have a solid night too. I have some interest in Mitchell, but I keep coming back to Lillard and CJM.

• Calicapo

Zizic or Thompson?

OR can we’re roster both?

Thinking of rostering both.

• mr_papageorgio

@theIrrigator said...

J/k lol, I had a Cedi problem last year and when I saw the news this morning it made me start to relapse. I’ll just grab a little bit to stop the craving lol

I feel ya, I chased him a bunch and I think once he got me like 28 DK points and I was almost happy.

• JSteele

@Calicapo said...

Zizic or Thompson?

I wouldn’t play both, I don’t think. Thompson has shown early on he can play large minutes when they need him too. I’m thinking they go 3 guard lineups early and often.

• Micah831

Sabinos/Turner stack on fanduel ok? Thinking of also going Sexton/Holiday on PG but am I trying to squeeze too much value out of the pg position?

You guys are all great and since I am still learning nba dfs I have learned to not just get sad I didn’t cash but look at my lineups and see why I didn’t cash. Saturday I did a single bullet and paid up for 2 players in the 9k range and they went 2-2.5X which sucked but they weren’t bad plays so that’s the luck part of it. I appreciate all the hot takes and sometimes am guilty of reading what some of you say as gold haha

• Calicapo

@JSteele said...

I wouldn’t play both, I don’t think. Thompson has shown early on he can play large minutes when they need him too. I’m thinking they go 3 guard lineups early and often.

Yeah… thre match up for big men isn’t good against NY.

3 guards makes sense.

• telestraightshooter

@BBWC_10 said...

wouldn’t be afraid of playing Kat vs. Gobert

Carefully consider this logic waterfall

• Sans Wiggins, KaT is 58 dK per 36m last 2 yrs
    • Sans Wiggins, KaT is 70 dK per 36m this yr.
    • +12 per36 this year sans Wiggins

• v Utah with Rudy, KaT is 54 dK per 36m last 2 yrs…… 100 mins
    • v Utah with Rudy, & sans Wiggins, KaT is 58 dK per 36m last 2 yrs…… only 8 mins
    • sans Wiggins offsets Utah’s damper on KaT

Ergo, KaT getting 70 dK per 36 tonight v Rudy?….
    … now consider sans Rudy(if he gets in foul trouble v KaT….

• Sans Wiggins & v Utah sans Rudy, KaT is 94 dK per 36m last 2 yrs…… only 17 mins.
  • miggs6876

@JSteele said...

I’d think the Love news will impact Tristan Thompson, as he should get a ton more rebounds with Love off the floor and his minutes will be secure. If they put Cedi at the 4 and put a guy like Porter or Clarkson in the 3, he’ll be the only paint presence.

I also think Sexton, and Clarkson should take on more scoring.

Thompson or Turner for GPP. Only a 4 hundred dollar difference.

• JSteele

@miggs6876 said...

Thompson or Turner for GPP. Only a 4 hundred dollar difference.

I like the price on Thompson but i’d play both honestly. They are both cheap with 45-50 upside.

• dominicanpapi

Kyrie OUT.

• Ace15

Stacking the last 3 games. Fading all the early games. KAT/Booker/Mitchell/Shai for all the monies. Just because I hate losing early.

• bheninneb

We should be thanking them for the donation when we collect our winnings!

• mr_papageorgio

@dominicanpapi said...

Kyrie OUT.

Spencer should be 100% owned now.

• Ace15

@dominicanpapi said...

Kyrie OUT.

Damn, Dinwiddie lock? that game is going to be a shit show. I’m staying away from CLE/NY. Rather play more of the guys from IND-BKN

• superstars92

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #63

RG Tiered Ranking

Dinwiddieeeeeeeeeee

• Ace15

@superstars92 said...

Dinwiddieeeeeeeeeee

yep. Joe Harris and Prince also in play.

• kps3205s

Interesting article regarding Fizdale’s feelings about quick guards vs the Knicks.

https://nypost.com/2019/11/17/little-guards-continue-to-be-knicks-biggest-problem/

• superstars92

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #63

RG Tiered Ranking

@kps3205s said...

Interesting article regarding Fizdale’s feelings about quick guards vs the Knicks.

https://nypost.com/2019/11/17/little-guards-continue-to-be-knicks-biggest-problem/

Is there article regarding his feelings of being fired later this season?

• Petergunz82

@Calicapo said...

Zizic or Thompson?

Isn’t he on a minutes restriction?

• Sleazygreazy

@Ace15 said...

yep. Joe Harris and Prince also in play.

Garrett Temple even at 3900 on FD

• mbunner23

@gaelicgirl said...

It seems absurd to me that so much of this thread is obsessing over who to play in the first and lowest projected total game of a 9-game slate with multiple superstars on it

but maybe that’s why I’m not very good at this LOL

Only player I feel comfortable with in that game is TT.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler