7:00 PM EST : Indiana ( -7 ) at Philadelphia ( 7 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : Dallas ( 5 ) at Boston ( -5 ) —- T: 204
    8:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 3.5 ) at Atlanta ( -3.5 ) —- T: 208.5
    8:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 8.5 ) at Okla City ( -8.5 ) —- T: 213.5
    8:00 PM EST : Portland ( 7 ) at Houston ( -7 ) —- T: 209
    8:30 PM EST : Denver ( 13.5 ) at San Antonio ( -13.5 ) —- T: 195.5
    9:00 PM EST : Toronto ( 4.5 ) at Utah ( -4.5 ) —- T: 189.5
    10:30 PM EST : Chicago ( 2.5 ) at Phoenix ( -2.5 ) —- T: 199.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

RG Forum/Chat League: https://www.fanduel.com/entry/301659388?invitedby=dmurphy104&cnl=ba

• jreidlivewire

If Rose is out, I’ll pepper in a little Hinrich (if he gets the start) and Taj mahaj in the late slate. Free’s the lineup for 6 high floor, high ceiling plays.

If T.J. Warren sits out tonight I don’t think I’ll be able to pass on P.J. Tucker as a starter @ only $3500 on DK. With Tucker in, that would leave me with 7 extremely safe floors. I really like the value in the late slate tonight.

• dominicanpapi

@millerto said...

Even when Davis has played, he’s rarely been good, much less great. Is it worth a single entry? Whatever, it’s your buck. I’d rather buy a Snickers with mine. I won’t roster him again unless he’s under 8k.

He’s never going to be under 8K. My guess if he flutters tonight, FD would have to put him around the 9900 mark. Really, Curry/Westbrook/Cousins/Lebron should the only ones over 10K, and Russ should be below 11K once Durant comes back.

• Agent47

@millerto said...

Even when Davis has played, he’s rarely been good, much less great. Is it worth a single entry? Whatever, it’s your buck. I’d rather buy a Snickers with mine. I won’t roster him again unless he’s under 8k.

I agree completely. That’s similar to what I posted earlier today on last night’s thread. I threw in a last minute $3 entry with him in it last night and spent the rest of the night wishing I hadn’t done it. I could’ve had more fun watching that $3 swirl around the toilet bowl before going down. Until/unless he shows more consistency from a DFS perspective and/or sees a huge drop in price, I’ll be staying away.

• gcowboy5886

I won’t roster Davis after last night… Which should mean he’ll go for 70 since a lot people probably have that mindset. When I pivot off of Westbrook, it’ll be for Lillard or Lowry. Not to be a broken record, but point guards hit their value against the jazz.

• Mindofigor

I just might play AD tonight if his ownership will be under 15% ;)

• mjohnsonftw

@jreidlivewire said...

If Rose is out, I’ll pepper in a little Hinrich (if he gets the start) and Taj mahaj in the late slate. Free’s the lineup for 6 high floor, high ceiling plays.

If T.J. Warren sits out tonight I don’t think I’ll be able to pass on P.J. Tucker as a starter @ only $3500 on DK. With Tucker in, that would leave me with 7 extremely safe floors. I really like the value in the late slate tonight.

Wait, why would Warren sit out?

• millerto

@dominicanpapi said...

He’s never going to be under 8K. My guess if he flutters tonight, FD would have to put him around the 9900 mark. Really, Curry/Westbrook/Cousins/Lebron should the only ones over 10K, and Russ should be below 11K once Durant comes back.

I’m sure he won’t be under 8k. Just saying for the risk you take so far this year, I can’t roster him again unless he’s consistently dominating or gets really cheap. He’s averaging Paul George levels of fantasy points now. And it’s the bad kind of average. Not a steady near 40 performance you can count on, but super lows and super highs.

• dominicanpapi

@mjohnsonftw said...

Didn’t make it to shootaround, questionable.

• Sizmik

@mjohnsonftw said...

i would like to know this as well

• mjohnsonftw

@dominicanpapi said...

Didn’t make it to shootaround, questionable.

Just saw that. Thanks.

• dominicanpapi

Leaving my lineups alone for now, a lot depends on what happens w/Davis, Teague, Jones etc. Think a lot of people will be on Ish Smith tonight, Schroeder has the upside and is $600 cheaper.

• Sizmik

@Sizmik said...

i would like to know this as well

i just saw that he missed todays shoot around…..man that could be a sick value play…

• Stickman731

@skwalk47 said...

Hey guys, had some bad beats lately, would love any constructive criticism on my cash lineup/rationale. RG projections from lineup builder shown below:

Pos Player Team Salary Fpts
    PG Dennis Schroder ATL $4.8K 27.95
    PG Russell Westbrook OKC $11.5K 51.6
    SG Monta Ellis IND $6.7K 35.67
    SG C.J. McCollum POR $6.4K 29.58
    SF C.J. Miles IND $4.6K 23.43
    SF Danilo Gallinari DEN $6.6K 28.9
    PF Pau Gasol CHI $7.9K 33.96
    PF Ryan Anderson NOP $5.9K 31.37
    C Zaza Pachulia DAL $5.6K 25.35
    Total $60.0K 287.81

Schroder I think is pretty safe if Teague doesn’t play, Westbrook is just a beast without Durant and that game has a high total plus likely no Davis anchoring the D, Ellis and Miles both get boosts with Stucky and George Hill both out, McCollum gets James Harden defense (or lack thereof) in a game they will need him to score in with a fairly high total (plus he has basically a 20 pt floor), Gallinari my thought process was he has been a beast lately and still under priced but not sure I want to start him against San Antonio rested ( I don’t think b2b impacts him much), I kind of like Gasol in this matchup which has a 2 point spread so will likely be a close game which means he gets his minutes – he usually produces when he is playing enough minutes, Ryan Anderson obviously gets a huge boost with Brow out and Zaza will definitely get his boards against Boston’s front line which is undersized, last game he was terrible but prior to that he hit at least 4.2x value in his last 6 with a low of 23.5 and a high of 38.

Since the OKC game will be a barn burner – I think you need to get George Gervin in the line-up.

• pbr713

Millsap or Horford tonight?

• mabrla

I rostered A.D. last night too, but he has the highest ceiling in basketball when everything is clicking. I feel like everyone is over-reacting. Mid season he’s going to be in all of your lineups when he gets right.

I don’t know what his deal has been this season, especially with all the hype coming into this year (gaining weight, etc.), but he’s an elite talent and an elite DFS play in a vacuum. That being said, even if healthy… he would be the 3rd or 4th best high-end option tonight. I’m fading him across everything.

• Jasonk

What’s the best SF combo for the late night?

• Jasonk

I feel DG would be a huge bust after his great game last night

• tjm321z

@Jasonk said...

What’s the best SF combo for the late night?

Tucker if Warren is out… I like Carroll as well.. staying away from Mirotic… has only hit value twice in November

• chris327

Hi guys im new here but read the rules and wont be posting a full lineup. My question is who do you think will be the chalk high owned guys in cash games tonight? Westbrook, Ellis, Barton? it seems every night there are 4 or so guys who are very highly owned in cash games.

• mccraw

Is Adreian Payne starting tonight?

• caskins82

No Shawn Kemp? Weak….

• xdan3220

@mabrla said...

I rostered A.D. last night too, but he has the highest ceiling in basketball when everything is clicking. I feel like everyone is over-reacting. Mid season he’s going to be in all of your lineups when he gets right.

I don’t know what his deal has been this season, especially with all the hype coming into this year (gaining weight, etc.), but he’s an elite talent and an elite DFS play in a vacuum. That being said, even if healthy… he would be the 3rd or 4th best high-end option tonight. I’m fading him across everything.

100% this. I love seeing all the insane overreaction of never rostering him again. Yes nights like last night stink when you see your big ticket item give you 4 points, but the best way to have success in DFS is to never hold a grudge against a player, especially a great one like AD. On Fanduel tonight unless it’s confirmed early that he is playing it is hard to use him, but if it comes out he is gonna play I’m gonna take a long hard look at how I can get him in my lineup even after he burned me last night because he is that good and the matchup is right.

• dripdrop

The rockets are going to be a wrecking ball tonight. Following McHale firing, players only team meeting with positive remarks by Harden and The Flash, time to go all in on HARDEN. Portland d is sub par and he posts 38.5 ppg when they win

• zeroandmegax6

r. hood or j. lamb tonite leaning towards lamb who floor is higher than hood but i dont trust the kid

• Sportsfreak52

@theinnovative said...

Westbrook on ESPN tonight too….

Remember..
    “He does this”

on another note, I’ve been playing on FD all season and have to make the switch back to DK thanks to being in NY.

Same here I’m so used to fanduel tho I can’t seem to make a line up a like on draftkings

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).